ین اے 249i Faisa voda ke Seat PTI ko MQM ko de deni chaheay

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think as a gesture PTI ko MQM ko support kerna chaheay Karachi main Faisa voda wali seat per next by election iss say acha message jaey ga quen k PPP oar PDM k daaku saazashain ker rahey hain.
Nahi bhai ye PTI ki jeeti hue seat hai aur PTI ko he apna banda khara karna chahiye. Every seat & especially NA seat is very important for legislation & voting.

back to the future

There will be no one behind pti when Hamza and pmlq will try to dislodge pti in Punjab and after that federal govt
Senate chairman will go to ppp as after establishment ppp and Pdm has the resources to buy or coerce senators

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think as a gesture PTI ko MQM ko support kerna chaheay Karachi main Faisa voda wali seat per next by election iss say acha message jaey ga quen k PPP oar PDM k daaku saazashain ker rahey hain.

Yes i agree and have no objections- BUT this is a political decision . it has to be taken based on the ground realities and political understanding. It is ENTIRELY IK's preorgative

Qutubddin Aibak Qazilbash

Councller (250+ posts)
Karachi walay are very very unhappy with Imran Khan & PTI.
His entire focus has been on Punjab, Islamabad and he has left Karachi at the mercy of wolves of Sindhi racist party. On top of it, establishment has been supporting the Sindhi racists. It is abundantly clear.
The most painful act was promulgation of indefinite extension of Quota System which is a system of apartheid. It leads to disenfranchisement of Karachi & urban citizens.

Last edited:

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why don't you ask Mqm to give some seats to PTI because PTI is the only party in Pakistan fighting Corruption and fixing Pakistan institutions. Pti needs more majority to do reforms which no other party wants to do.

Last edited:

Muskerahat

تم کو ایم کیو ایم نے کہا ہے ایسے ہی پوسٹ کرو یا تم ہو ہی ایم کیو ایم. ڈرامہ نہ کرو. ایم کیو ایم کو پی ٹی آئی کی سپورٹ کرنی چاہیے اس سیٹ پر

Councller (250+ posts)
تم کو ایم کیو ایم نے کہا ہے ایسے ہی پوسٹ کرو یا تم ہو ہی ایم کیو ایم. ڈرامہ نہ کرو. ایم کیو ایم کو پی ٹی آئی کی سپورٹ کرنی چاہیے اس سیٹ پر
Please ask Imran Khan to give to Karachi which they have been crying for. Karachi has already given the crucial 14 seats and most importantly they chose PTI over their old party MQM...,.they did so hoping that Imran would secure them from the racist war lords of Sindhi racist party. To add insult, Imran Khan went to extend this quota system indefinitely. That is stabbing in the back.

The Sane

That gesture could be given by MQM as well

Councller (250+ posts)
In any case, PPP must must must never be allwoed to claim this seat.
PPP is a racist party , comprimes of war lords, thugs and dacaits.
PPP is a baghal bacha tanzeem of RSS....they belive in racist philosophy of Sindhutva. Sindhutva is a replication of Hindutva. The slogans, the symbolism, the chants are derived from exactly the same nomenclature how RSS inspired racist Hindutva.
Jeay Bhutto is actually a racist slogan .

samkhan

فیصل ووڈا الیکشن بہت کم مارجن سے جیتا تھا. اگر پی ٹی آئ اپنا بندہ کھڑا کرے گی تو مہنگائی کی وجہ سے بری طرح ہار جائیگی. اس علاقے اردو اسپیکنگ ووٹر کافی موجود ہے. ایم کیو ایم کو ٹکٹ دینا ہی عقلمندی ہوگی

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please ask Imran Khan to give to Karachi which they have been crying for. Karachi has already given the crucial 14 seats and most importantly they chose PTI over their old party MQM...,.they did so hoping that Imran would secure them from the racist war lords of Sindhi racist party. To add insult, Imran Khan went to extend this quota system indefinitely. That is stabbing in the back.
Please get Karchi and Sindh to give Imran Khan big majority first so he can make goverment in Sindh because Ppp says why you interfering in Sindh governments just give us the funds and we will get it all fixed like we been doing past 50 years.