کیا ملک کے غدار ایسے ہی سیاست کرتے رہیں گے ؟؟؟

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You too Brutus started to dream!!

It ain't gonna happen my friend. This thug is given over 40 years of free run.
Even now, the evidence is coming out that after Nawaz was allowed to leave Pakistan by Bajawa, COAS and ISI chief were meeting Zubair and even Maryam after Choi Ghulam Hussain's revelations to discuss how "Bandit Queen" or "Madar-e-Zilat" can escape and go to London.

I must remind you, she is on "bail". Nobody had even taken a minor step to put her back in the jail.

Remember my pet sentence "Pakistani men have no balls". Period.

"Pakistani men have no balls" ?
But don't forget they have pretty sharp, pointed long dics. ? Malik sahib ki chirya uraa ker taraash khraash kay baad.
Well, the cat came out of the bag in regards to Zubair's 2 meetings with the Chief where he was shown that long dic.
With RE to Ch. Ghulam Hussain..... I personally know this man very well since the time he used to publish a weekly "siasi loag" to blackmail politicos. His office was in the Main Mkt Gulberg, Lahore. Being an araien he got opportunity to meet couple of times with President Gen Zia ul Haq in "Hizb e Araieaan" and always gave a false impression to the people that he was close to the President. Gen always had a soft corner in his heart for the people from his own araien clan. A friend Brig Zafar Mahmud, Military Secretary to the Late President, told me many times "Yaar yeh kaya jooth saa banda her chothay din aa ker yahan baith jata hai mayra time zaieaa kernay keh Gen Sb ko eik minute kay leeaye salaam kerna hai".
His reach was just street level mukhbars of the special branch, Punjab police. For me he's not a credible journo. Pharain bohat marta hai.
Anyway! I still believe that since bao' nawaz has crossed all the red lines this time, therefore, the response will be different this time. You can disagree with me, but my gut feelings have different vibes this time around.

BTW, where had you been??? Long time no interaction!

tahirmajid

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ایسی لیئے ماضی کی غلطیوں کو عوام دھرانا نہیں چاہتا آپ نے صحیح کہا لیکن میں پرانی غلطیاں کا ذمہ دار آج کی عدالتوں اور اسٹیبلشمنٹ کو نہیں سمجھتا اور عوام ایک موقع دینا چاہتے ہیں دیا لیکن آگر آج غدار وطن اور ان کی اولادیں سزاؤں سے بچ گئے تو یقیناً اس کا گناہ موجودہ عدالتوں اور اسٹیبلشمنٹ کو ہی جائے گا کیونکہ ان کریمنلز خاندانوں کی لوٹ کھسوٹ کیسی سے ڈھکی چھپی نہیں ھے اور اوپر سے میمو گیٹ،ڈان لیکس اور اب ڈارکٹ اداروں پر بھوکنا اپنی حرام کی کمائی کو غیر ملک میں رکھنا اور محفوظ سمجھنا اور آپنے ملک کے خلاف پروپیگنڈا کر نا جیسے گھنوئنے جرائم اب عوام برداشت نہیں کرینگے
Awaam ne pahley bhi sub kuch bardasht kia or ab bhi kar rahi hay or ainda bhi karti rahey gi. Ye meri baat note kar lein. Ager kuch hua ya kisi ko saza hui to main aap ka mujrim

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
You too Brutus started to dream!!

It ain't gonna happen my friend. This thug is given over 40 years of free run.
Even now, the evidence is coming out that after Nawaz was allowed to leave Pakistan by Bajawa, COAS and ISI chief were meeting Zubair and even Maryam after Choi Ghulam Hussain's revelations to discuss how "Bandit Queen" or "Madar-e-Zilat" can escape and go to London.

I must remind you, she is on "bail". Nobody had even taken a minor step to put her back in the jail.

Remember my pet sentence "Pakistani men have no balls". Period.
Kindly rectify last sentence it should be Pakistani Generals not Men
These bloody rascal are impotent and product of Rahim Yar Khan Brothel but our Army it self other than Generals are all men and have balls because all junior officers are ghairtmand not beghairat like punjabi Generals

Last edited:

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Kindly rectify last sentence it should be Pakistani Generals not Men
These bloody rascal are impotent and product of Rahim Yar Khan Brothel but our Army it self other than Generals are all men and have balls because all junior officers are ghairtmand not beghairat like punjabi Generals

Ranaji I am not talking about the Army officers and Jawan.
I am talking about the general attitude of people in Pakistan.
If they were not tolerating this S**t how Maryam and other treacherous people could have threaten the state of Pakistan so openly and without consequences!!
Thank about that.
At the end of the day, it all comes to balls. I don't see any who can take tough decisions irrespective of consequences.

All this cowardice has brought Pakistan to where it is now.