اب نہیں تو کب ؟

munno420

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistanio this is the time to realize and accept this treasure bestowed upon in the form of Imran Khan. Wake up and realize what you are gifted with, it is now or never. This knight with a shining armor has sacrificed everything for us and now its time that we should all unite together to make him successful.
I know that there are supporters from other parties who disregard him in every way and it is becasue of mere ignorance. This man is a true lover of our Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him) who was known for his sadaqath and Imanath before wahi. He proved himself as a true follower of Nabi Karim's (PBUH) footsteps and he spent 60 years of his life proving his sadaqath and imanath. Now he is asking for something from us which will only and only build future for next generations of Pakistanis. So lets join our hands together and go out and vote for PTI
This is the time when we need to change the culture of Pakistan where the most corrupt is given utmost respect and importance while the honest and patriotic are forced to leave the country for not being able to fit in.
People like Imran Khan are assets and if he was born in India or some other country they would have treated him like a God.
Its ABOUT time that we should support truth over falsehood and go out and vote for Imran!

Last edited by a moderator:

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Ab naheen tho akhir kab?

IF change does not come then ONLY people of PK can be blamed, it is as simple as that. Let's see what PK public decide on 11 May.

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
MAY 11th Just do your Fajr prayers and get to the polling Station.

After voting make sure you help get others to the polling station.

This is the final stretch and you have been put incharge of your army by Imran Khan.

WahabGull

Citizen
Why IMRAN KHAN ?

IMRAN KHAN is only Personality from Pakistan Who is Popular in all over the world but not only as a Chairman of PTI. He is Famous because he served Humanity as he made Cancer Hospital.He gave lectures in hundreds of Universities.He work For his Country sovereignty as he Fought for Pakistan Right Mainly He debated on international News Channels about Taliban Misconception in Pakistan. I support himbecause I have never seen any leader presenting Pakistan had served his country on international stage and Clear Pakistan Bad image that is actually not bad. In Pakistan is 4 Pakistan. Sindhi, Balochi, Punjabi, Phatan and they represent their own town Parties which are respectively PPP,MQM,PMLN,ANP e.t.c. These parties are popular for their specific Towns. We do not need 4 Pakistan in one Pakistan, We need 1 Pakistan. Where we get equal rights for all Pakistanis. IMRAN KHAN is a LEADER of Pakistan not for any specific Town. His party is not for specific Town. He badly injured last night and he had 15 stitches but his Passion remain the same. We Pakistani need to Support him to Live in Naya Pakistan. We should not Support such a party which belongs to specific Province.

Follow Me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wahabgull85

sumisrar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Allah pak, khan sb ko shifa e kamila ata keray

Today's loss will cost a lot to PTI specially cancellation of rally on GT Road.

PTI big bossed should consider the alternate for these areas, as far as i am aware, IK never had any Jalsa in Gujrat, Jhelum, Gujar khan (i m not sure), its very important to cover these areas, is it not possible to have a rally without khan sb (just to keep the compaign warm).

Otherwise, what are the chances to attend 9thMay Jalsa through a rally on GT Road?