Zill-e Shah was brutally tortured !!!

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Last edited by a moderator:

madni42

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Very sad and extremely barbaric.
but i guess better to withdraw from registering case. Nothing going to happen.
If this poor man his father have register a case for example then his life will be made hell and one day we will hear that he has done suicide.
So i guess, right decision because even if he will register a case nothing is going to happen anyway.
Even PTI would give a shit to this zil e shah murder after few days (like any other political party).
Poor workers death in any political party is like a cat or dog died on a street. This is the reality in Pakistan irrespective of any political party

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Fqy1vrOWAA8fMWD

3rd_Umpire

مقبوضہ کشمیر، ابوغُریب، یا گونتاموبے ؟؟؟
یہ اگر غدّار تھے تو پھانسی کیوں نہیں چڑھے،،، اِنکی ضمانتیں کیوں ہو ئیں ؟؟؟

حاجی -حافظ حرامزادوں کی ایسٹ انڈیا کمپنی مُردہ باد ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔
azam-swati1667645082-0.jpg

images

1035655_8525007_Fawad-Chaudhry---Online_akhbar.jpg

images

333577143_1833712720333267_5932483904350065573_n.jpg

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is extremely sad and heart wrenching. This barbaric incident is being supported by Pmln’ supporters and their leaders. This is the political culture of these people.

Melanthus

He was killed by pigs of Punjab police.Pakistan is abarbaric country.There is no rule of law or justice in this hellhole.

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
😢 what barbaric animals and for what? What did this innocent soul do to deserve this.
to instill fear.

Maryum Nawaz is controlling the establishment, but we fail to understand how has she gained all this power, she does not have people’s support so what is the source of her power?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
to instill fear.

Maryum Nawaz is controlling the establishment, but we fail to understand how has she gained all this power, she does not have people’s support so what is the source of her power?
This is the folly in your thinking, the jurnails are just using these corrupt and crooked people for their own gains. Dirty Naseer has taken nani under his wing and she is following what ever she is being told to say or do. Even her security is now provided by ISI internal wing. Dirty Naseer wants to turn her into his protege'. Just like Zia turned her daddy into his.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
to instill fear.
I watching Imran Khan Riaz's vlog today who knew zillay shah personally from a long time and also that he was Arif Hameed Bhatti's elder brothers friend. He was a bit as they say "saaien log" and if you stopped him from doing anything, he would do it even more.

They deduce that during interrogation this must be the leading cause for such brutality. Will you support Khan from now on? Yes I will ! Will you chant his slogans from now on? Yes I will !

I hope you are trying to see the picture I am trying to paint here.

Shimaz

MPA (400+ posts)
میں چودہ سال سے غسل دے رہا ہوں مگر ظل شاہ کو دیکھ کر بہت دکھ ہوا
اسکے جسم پر بے پناہ تشدد کے نشانات تھے

The worst thing is there are some people - usual followers of PDM - who are actually celebrating this barbarism. Such hatred of Imran. Such drive for vengeance. Such jealousy. As if touched by Satan. All in name of politics that knows no bounds of humanity any more.

My heart is shattered. No words.
May Allah make a way out for Imran khan and the Pakistanis standing for truth.

stranger

Genailon ki maan ko sarkhon per choda jaay tab bhi gerneal amrika ki ghulami se baaz nahi aay ga.

gernail nahi ye dallay hain
maan ko bech ke pallay hain

cestmoi ✅️

My respect for Bangladesh is increasing day by day. I can imagine what Bengalis must have gone through at the hands of these uniformed animals. Unfortunately Pakistani punjabis don't have the balls to fight these animals.

Halta

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ظلِ شاہ کو پی ٹی آئی والوں نے اپنے گاڑی کے نیچے کچل کر قتل کیا
پک اپ والے پکڑے گئے ہیں، عمر اور جہانزیب نام ہیں
بہت جلدی عمران خائن بھی پھڑیا جائے گا، انشا اللہ​