Zardaris rating improves, Sharifs declines

Adeel

Founder
Zardaris rating improves, Sharifs declines

LAHORE: The survey also found that President Asif Ali Zardaris approval rating had increased from 19 percent in March to 25 percent in August. However, Nawaz Sharifs approval ratings had declined from 75 percent to 67 percent during the same period. The New York Times has pointed out that while President Barack Obamas government takes pride in announcing new funds for Pakistan, the same has been criticised in the Pakistani media and among politicians as too little. The survey results will be available on the IRI website from Friday. daily times monitor

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
I don't personally care what these surveys say.

Why my friend? Because it pointed out that only 5% of the people of pakistan like Altaf Hussain and 83% dislike it and with these numbers you want to elect your PM in the next election.

Oh man! hope the MQM people are not drunk when they say something like this.Keep it up and continue to present your wishes and lies to the people of Pakistan as we all like comedy shows specially if it involve your leader sitting in London.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
kkppmc said:
PakPatriot1 said:

Why my friend? Because it pointed out that only 5% of the people of pakistan like Altaf Hussain and 83% dislike it and with these numbers you want to elect your PM in the next election.

Oh man! hope the MQM people are not drunk when they say something like this.Keep it up and continue to present your wishes and lies to the people of Pakistan as we all like comedy shows specially if it involve your leader sitting in London.

There is nothing mentioned about MQM in this survey my friend. But your hate with MQM made you reply unnecessarily. :lol:

Anyhow, if survey is from Lahore then of course Nawaz Sharif will have 90%, and if it is conducted in Nawab Shah then Zardari will have more than 90%
and if it is in Karachi then obviously Altaf Hussain will have more than 90 %.

That's why I do not care about these surveys. They all are hypothetical analysis.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
If it is true that President Zardari's rating has improved, it proves only one thing that PPP suporters are dumbs and zombies. :oops: :roll: :? :oops:

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
kkppmc said:
PakPatriot1 said:

There is nothing mentioned about MQM in this survey my friend. But your hate with MQM made you reply unnecessarily. :lol:

Anyhow, if survey is from Lahore then of course Nawaz Sharif will have 90%, and if it is conducted in Nawab Shah then Zardari will have more than 90%
and if it is in Karachi then obviously Altaf Hussain will have more than 90 %.

That's why I do not care about these surveys. They all are hypothetical analysis.

Please review the following link my friend and see the contents on page 37 and 41 ,Altaf Hussain popularity is even less then the terrorist Osama Bin Laden
http://www.iri.org/mena/pakistan/pdfs/2 ... 7_2009.pdf