"Zardari ne Lande nu vi agg la deiti eh " - An upset woman on Zardari.

dont understand this video is sad or funny

e11ec2abf39d076fca56fcd9e4103b58.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Landa Bazar and Zardari

well its yet another video to show popularity of our beloved leaders among our aawam.
Allah g...hamari nahi sun rahay tou please es boorhi ama kee hee sun lain please

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

all of these who are abousing zardari in the videos, they took Rs.50,,,,Rs100 to vote for ppp, now why they are weeping,,, hoooor chooooppppooooo

canadian

all of these who are abousing zardari in the videos, they took Rs.50,,,,Rs100 to vote for ppp, now why they are weeping,,, hoooor chooooppppooooo

Kinna Hour.Koi limit Hai ??

zeshaan

Inn baap aoor baitatay koo landa bazar main bithaadoo,
koi bhee inkoo naheen khareeday gaa,

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)

very correct, at this issue I failed to disagree with Hassan Nisar, that people are electing corrupt so they deserve to be treated that way .

canadian

amman g is k baap ka naam hakam ali zardari btaya jata ha. Haqeeqat ka ilam nhi.

Haqeekat Yeh Hai Key Pehley aapni Biwi Ko Qatal Kia.Phir Iss badqismat Mulk Kaa Sadr Ban Gia.Mulk Ko loot Ker Arboun dollars foreign
Banks Main Rakhey Hue Hain.Aur Aab apney Awara Larkey Bilawal Ko Masand-I-Sadarat Tak pohchaney Key chakar Main Hai.Buss Dua Karain.....Allah Taala Hum Sub Per Raham Kerey....

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Now all haters of musharraf should realize what this country has achieved after his removal. The champions of democracy said terrorism will end and the economy will improve but it has in fact become a lot worst after departure of Musharraf. I have to say I can say with neutrality musharraf era was far better economically than this era and if this silly lawyer movement had not come in I think pakistan would have been doing well by now. I wish I could meet the snake aitzaz ahsan and ask him this question because he was the one who used to rant about musharraf going and things imrpoving. Secondly what has this chief justice achieved no change what so ever as an institution judiciary is still corrupt at the lower level and poor people have no faith in the courts.