Zardari lies again - BRILLIANTLY CAUGHT - Must see!!

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Zardari lies again

EXCELLENT MAN what did u find ?excellent u r intelligent mr.real pakistani,,,,,but why u wrote lies again ...i think he is totally liar... here is not two options ......but i surely say if u appreciate his acting then he,ll be say that this is me...if u want to clear that he spoke wrong then he will be say this is not he :lol: ......he always take "u " turn in their language every where......
any way WELL DONE

A

Admin

I must say, who every caught that has done a brilliant job!!!

foqia khan

MPA (400+ posts)
A man died and went to heaven. He saw a huge wall of clocks behind him. He asked the angel, 'What are all those clocks?'

Angel answered, 'Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a
Lie-Clock. Every time you lie the hands on your clock will move.'

'Oh,' said the man, 'whose clock is that?'

'That's Mohammad Bin Qasim's. The hands have never moved, indicating that he never told a lie.'

'Incredible,' said the man'. And whose clock is that one?'

Angel responded, 'That's Liaquat Ali Khan's. The hands
have moved twice, telling us that he told only two lies in his entire
life.'

'Where's President Zardari's clock?' asked the man.

'Zardari's clock is in our office.

We are using it as a ceiling fan.

A

abbasiali

foqia said:
A man died and went to heaven. He saw a huge wall of clocks behind him. He asked the angel, 'What are all those clocks?'

Angel answered, 'Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a
Lie-Clock. Every time you lie the hands on your clock will move.'

'Oh,' said the man, 'whose clock is that?'

'That's Mohammad Bin Qasim's. The hands have never moved, indicating that he never told a lie.'

'Incredible,' said the man'. And whose clock is that one?'

Angel responded, 'That's Liaquat Ali Khan's. The hands
have moved twice, telling us that he told only two lies in his entire
life.'

'Where's President Zardari's clock?' asked the man.

'Zardari's clock is in our office.

We are using it as a ceiling fan.
[pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag]

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ha ha ha ha >>>>>>

Zerdari Ji >>>> yeah Internet Ka Dooor Hay
Jhoot Bolay Kawaaaaa Katay .....

Zardari Ji >>>>> Aap To Bahoooot Hi Baray Jhooootay Hooooo

Torha Halka Haath Rakha Karooo Ji

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
luvalif said:
You are all idiots and this is younge boy who is patero school age and I am ex-petaro as well.Sham on you propogandists
Keep it up President Zardari.
God bless

Though I really hate zardari from the core of my heart for what disgrace he has brought to my beloved country....but I have to say
????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???????

He was born in 1955(wikipedia)
Joined Petaro in 1966 (petaro .org)
Movie was released in 1969 (http://www.chakpak.com/video/meri...(salgirah)original.../689607)

Three years are enough for learning a language if your own language has commonalities with the one you are learning and everybody around you speaks that language....

That is my honest analysis......

Hmmmm.....Not that brilliant I have to say....

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:
luvalif said:
You are all idiots and this is younge boy who is patero school age and I am ex-petaro as well.Sham on you propogandists
God bless

Though I really hate zardari from the core of my heart for what disgrace he has brought to my beloved country....but I have to say
????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???????

He was born in 1955(wikipedia)
Joined Petaro in 1966 (petaro .org)
Movie was released in 1969 (http://www.chakpak.com/video/meri...(salgirah)original.../689607)

Three years are enough for learning a language if your own language has commonalities with the one you are learning and everybody around you speaks that language....

That is my honest analysis......

Hmmmm.....Not that brilliant I have to say....

Nice analysis...but look at the way he is speaking the language. Does it sound to you that it's his second language?

I was speaking to a language accent expert. She told me, you can never get rid of an accent! The only language you can speak perfectly is your mother or the language you are born with

love Pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
luvalif said:
God bless

The level of English is reflecting the quality of Ex-Petaros.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
@Lahori...

You have a point too....three years is enough to learn a language.... but it is difficult to speak as fluently as the boy speaks...
????? ????

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let,s ask Mr.Fahatullah Babar if Zardari lies??????????????????

1) He will deny that ,"This boy is not Zardari"

2)Yes this is Zardari but the VOICE is not original it is dubbing...............

So lie after lie ,,,,,,,,,,,,,you can,t win against these cheaters.....................hahahahahah