Zaid Hamid's Message to the Youth of Multan

HardStone

Before following anyone blindly, please look at his track record and tell others as well if you find any objectionable thing

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
HardStone said:
Before following anyone blindly, please look at his track record and tell others as well if you find any objectionable thing

I have listened to him for months and I dont think I have missed any of his videos. His track record look perfect to me so now I will follow him blindly...

I have no desire to spread disinformation about him

Zaid hamid zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

rizwan1003

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
asad160 said:
It is full of patriots !!!!!

[clap]

all of our cities are beautiful and much better any Indian cities

Zaid Hamid Zindabad
Pakistan Piandabad

Yaar I don't care about India at all. But we should be at least honest to ourselves, I am from Multan and I can tell u that Multan is a really dirty city, garbage every where, not a single good road. It is the city of Prime Minister of Pakistan, so now u can see little development work going on but that is nothing compared to Lahore, Islamabad and Karachi. Multan is even worse than Faisalabad and Rawalpindi. I don't know if you have been to Multan or not but if you have been you would also be laughing that what is this guy saying, "Pakistan ka khoobsurat tareen shehar."

Secondly, I thought this guy is wahabi type of person so I m shocked that what is he talking about 'Madinatul Aulia'