Zaid Hamid: Uncensored Blackwater & Balochistan Issue Eps 2

A

arshad_lahore

Uncensored: Blackwater & Balochistan Issue on Waqt News with Special guests Zaid Hamid, Peter Main, Asaf Jillani, Khan of Qallat and Shah Zain Bugti.

Last edited by a moderator:

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
Assalamualaikum!
well i am surprised that there is no comment on such a shocking video for every Pakistani. i dont know what the people in Pakistan is doing? Because it is an alarming situation in Pakistan and i am sure the Pak Army and ISI is well aware of all these advancements and would definitely have a counter plan. However, i am worried that they are doing late. But i am confident, ISI is working totally in interest of Pakistan.
Now, One thing that i can conclude from these facts and current political situation is that the Kerry Lugar Bill is to limit Pakistan Army and Security Agencies like ISI into their barracks. And American want to make such a scenario for Pakistan that every country start saying including the friends of Pakistan that Pakistan should loose its Nuclear Power due to the increase in terrorists in this region. Now, there is a plan to separate Baluchistan from Pakistan and making it another state. i know its not gonna happen but i am concerned that it would be difficult for army(ISI) to cope within the borders of Pakistan as BlackWater(Now XE) is in Pakistan and might have an eye on them.
i would recommend every Pakistani to see 1st and 2nd episode of this show because it tells us about the plans of masons.
Spreading awareness to the people of Pakistan is a great idea but its not enough as well..........you know what i am saying.

schez

Citizen
assalam alaikum...

Pakistan was never accepted by any western country specially israel .... disfunctional & parted pakistan is da dream of zionists... but that can never happen... no matter how much we did bad to ourselves... to our country....not following our religion as we should.... but we will rise definately...... let them underestimate us ... we will show wt we r ..... they can never achieve wt they want.......we r patriots , we have the power of EEMAAN..... We will rule ........INSHALLAH.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I just saw the video and will say one more time that br.zaid hamid is a very honest and patriotic,very good defence analyst.pakistan is lucky to have these kind of people who think and work for the motherland. I have already spoken against the blackwater.This is a very very big conspiracy by U.S,india and israel to destablize pakistan.I dont understand what kind of lectures musharraf(ghaddar) qadiani is giving overseas,was also part of the plan with america to disintegrate pakistan.no wonder israel's president once said in NY Times that he pray for musharraf's long life every night before going to bed,just imagine what kind of a statement is this,because they had cooked the plan with him.An enmy contry's president is praying for him thats why on his resignation day,he said,pakistan ka khuda hi hafiz.when we have leaders like him and zardari,we dont need an outside enemy,these guys are doing the job for them.U.S always look for weak leaders for their own advantage so they can put pressure on them to accept whatever kind of conditions they put forward.It also happened this time when zardari and ANP leader asfander yar wali khan went to america and made a deal with after taking some goodies but they sold their soul for their own benefits,not caring about the country.first of all, why ANP leader was gone to U.S,he is a provincial figure not federal.Thats mean something was cooking between them. These shmeless leaders sold pakistan's soverignity for few hundred dollars and did't realise that our country will be in deep trouble just because of their follies.America staged a hoax to enter into afghanistan and other muslim countries to keep their new world order as a super power, USA should not be allowed to open any consulate in peshawer and fata areas because they will conspire against pakistan.In america Mr.obama is surrounded by the israel's jewish lobby and also the zionists are planning behind it, Bush said it will be a crusade. They will not be pakistan's friends by heart.Now the army have to play the role of surviving the country,dont allow any u.s marines or blackwater or pakistani personel for their security.If america needs security,pakistan is already providing them why their personel go anywhere they want and not answer to anyone.Pakistan have to get out of the shadow of the americans to survive otherwise they will keep on destabilising the country on the excuse of war on terror.Bait ullah mehsood and other taliban leaders were directly funded by american and indians,it has been verified so why trust the americans now.MUsharraf said to america,send more troops and shah mehmood (FM) said the same thing today after meeting hilary clinton so same line and same objects which are dangrous for our country because now america's eyes are directly on pakistan to make a civil war in the country and go after our nukes.Its not that difficult to understand their main objective.No wonder the french president sarkozy said once,i dont understand why america wants to destabilize pakistan,a nuclear power country,he said that in the last days of Bush's presidency.

A

arshad_lahore

Zaid Hamid: Uncensored Blackwater & Balochistan Issue Eps 3

Part-1
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOy5IOQM4uA[/video]
Part-2
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjWNZ3UPoI0[/video]
Part-3
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYlerc9Eyhs[/video]

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Zaid Hamid: Baluchistan Crises, Propaganda and Reality

The media and the politicians are going bonkers spreading lies and disinformation over Baluchistan. They tell you:

1. That Baluchistan has not been given its rights and the people of Baluchistan are fighting to get their rights.

2. They tell you that all Baluch are against Pakistan.

3. They tell you that FC and army is treating the Baluch like enemies.

4. They tell you that military did not do any development in Baluchistan.

5. They tell you that US and India is not supporting the rebellions in Baluchistan.

6. They tell you that US does not have any plans to attack and capture Baluchistan.

7. They tell you that Sardars are protecting the rights of the Baluch Muslims.

8. They tell you that army killed Nawab Akbar Bugti.

All these lies and deceptions are exposed in these 24 minutes, alhamdolillah. Listen to the proud Bugti Sardar Mir Ahmadan Bugti, the first cousin of Nawab Akbar Bugti tell you the truth about Akbar Bugti and his crimes against Bugti and Baluch Muslims. Also see the love of Marri tribals with Pak army!

Last edited:

Mojo-jojo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Zaid Hamid: Baluchistan Crises, Propaganda and Reality

Ye Peeran-e-Kalisa-o-Haram, Ae Waye Majboori!
Sila In Ki Kid-o-Kawish Ka Hai Seenon Ki Benoori

Alas! The mullah and the priest, Conduct their sermons so
That despite their efforts great, The hearts of listeners fail to glow.​