Zaid Hamid Mind Blowing

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)
As always BRILLIANT ZAID HAMID. He should be advising our future PM Imran Khan.May Allah give him a long life.

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
Really mind blowing!!! I request people in the forum to give more space to Zahid Hamid and Imran Khan and allocate least space to worthless people like Musharaf, Altaf and Zardari.

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
Indian Ass'Hole Alert! Plz

"Contra" is an Indian guy, probably a stressed out idiotic RAW Agent, who cant do much, other than posting pathetic comments on Pakistani forums.

as far as Zahid Hamid is concered, he is the ultimate fit dude!, I like him.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Indian Ass'Hole Alert! Plz

"Contra" is an Indian guy, probably a stressed out idiotic RAW Agent, who cant do much, other than posting pathetic comments on Pakistani forums.

as far as Zahid Hamid is concered, he is the ultimate fit dude!, I like him.

Waqas, contra is also known as contard which is = contra + retard

taggtow

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Zaid Kassab (The Dajjal) got exposed very badly.
Stop kicking this dead horse now.... This guy is history.

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
True Muslims never abuse so no names and valgour language please. We can give them genuine proves . If you go to you tube and write down
utube hollywood basterds david duke You will find out who is contolling this industry.( Zionist Jews ) and they show you brutallity, sex and all inhumain
abnormal films. Indian film industry copy this by adding so called (Hindu Cultue) in fantasy life. Unfortunately our Pakistani stupied people watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVmiAR5nvJE&feature=related watch the attached links as well.
Mr. Zaid Hamid has done great deal of job on many topics for Pakistanies. We highly admire him and great tebutes for his effots specially for young Pakistanies as well as old generation. Through his speaches I would love to bury in my country.
Massage for Pakistanies. Please do not run towards foreign counties, you have everything in Pakistan. Pakistan Zindabad!!!!

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
True Muslims never abuse so no names and valgour language please...
...If you go to you tube and write down utube hollywood basterds david duke...
:34::34::34:
So i guess you are not a Muslim?