You Will Watch This Twice ...!! Challange.

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: You Will Watch This Twice ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Challange..................

Good i like that.

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: You Will Watch This Twice ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Challange..................

WTH!!!:13:(omg):13:

nadirrehman

Subhanallah ya Allah ye sub teray hi moajizay haen!!!!!

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)

hehehehehe howwwwwwwww?????????

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)

This video is at least four or five years old...

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)

Subhanallah ya Allah ye sub teray hi moajizay haen!!!!!

This is not a Moajza, this is trick, if you closely watch this video you'll find the trick. When she went for sajda, you can clearly see her head from back side, infact she was facing where she did "Sajda", not toward the "Rakoo".

Proudmuslim

MPA (400+ posts)

This is not a Moajza, this is trick, if you closely watch this video you'll find the trick. When she went for sajda, you can clearly see her head from back side, infact she was facing where she did "Sajda", not toward the "Rakoo".

lol...............

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

phicchul phairee.. bachao bachao.. Good jimnastic effort but should not make fun of prayers. Specially RUKOO & SUJOOD. If face was visible then it should have been impossible..

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)

whatever...i loved the flexibility[hilar]

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

cool down freinds................this was only same like pain killer teblet.................ab ramzan day light or kuch tou kha nahi sakte.........itni political pulotion ki waja se.........................as peracetamoll................chill yaar....................can you also do very easy...................try it..................;):)

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)

cool down freinds................this was only same like pain killer teblet.................ab ramzan day light or kuch tou kha nahi sakte.........itni political pulotion ki waja se.........................as peracetamoll................chill yaar....................can you also do very easy...................try it..................;):)

ya but if I were him, I would have restrained myself from making fun of prayer.

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger

no I did not watched twice I watched it 4 times (bigsmile)

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

ya but if I were him, I would have restrained myself from making fun of prayer.

yahi tou is ka main point he ...............kia hum ye amazing kar sakte the ke ye hoga..............!!! NO...............is ka matlab yahi he jo aap bhi samjh rahe ho..............we muslim is feeling ki waja se Insahallah Allah Rabbul Izzat ke yahan Magfirat paane ki Umeed rakhte hain....................ke hum ye expect kar hi nahi sakte ke ye bhi ho sakta tha..........is video me.............see positive...........ye kis ne insult ki think ya fun nahi kia..............balke hamare Imaan ki peek ko surprise kar ke attrack karne ki koshish ki he....................i hope you understand my feeling by words.........thanks

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)

:astagh::astagh::astagh: