You want to see a brave lady? Here is one.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ya kiss quaid ki parokar hain aur kiss mafahimat ki policy ki baat ker rahee hain us sai he inki greatness ka andaza hota hai ...

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I actually loved the last part of her contrived speech.

"Mere party leader ne Muhabatain sikhai hain".
Who is that Party Leader?

AH, the killer supreme, he has been teaching love on the barrel of guns to the people of Karachi for 3 decades of the 6 decades she mentioned. So for half of that period her leader was involved in the slaughter of the innocent people of Pakistan and she is giving this speech of love?:lol::lol::lol:

Braves are those who say on the face of her leader you are a terrorist and a criminal, a killer of innocent people. Let her say this to AH on his face, then I will accept she is brave. I am sure she is well aware of all the killings done by her Leader.

I say she is a hypocrite, because of people like her and their support Pakistan is suffering.
Unless we get rid of this Munafqat we cannot progress.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
She is absolutely right...our politicians waste too much time blaming eachother for what is happening in the country...Allah says to hide other people's flaws not make it public as often as you can to hide your own skin...

crankthskunk

She is absolutely right...our politicians waste too much time blaming eachother for what is happening in the country...Allah says to hide other people's flaws not make it public as often as you can to hide your own skin...

Huma, Allah SWT also decreed, killing one innocent man is killing the whole humanity.
What do you think about this decree of Allah SWT?
And after understanding this decree, tell us isn't she a hypocrite and an accomplice in the murder of thousands of innocents?

Humi

Huma, Allah SWT also decreed, killing one innocent man is killing the whole humanity.
What do you think about this decree of Allah SWT?
And after understanding this decree, tell us isn't she a hypocrite and an accomplice in the murder of thousands of innocents?

ermm..i have no idea who she is..I just agreed with what she was saying here about how our politicians fight too much and always blame each other..

crankthskunk

ermm..i have no idea who she is..I just agreed with what she was saying here about how our politicians fight too much and always blame each other..

Huma, yes dear, I heard what you heard, on surface they sound very good comments, I agree.
But you have to judge who is saying it and why?

She says we put blames rather then doing any good for the country.
Look at her party they blame more than anyone else in Pakistan. They blame everyone except themselves for their part in the murder of thousands of innocent people.

Then she said her "Leader has given the message of love". She said this after mention of Prophet SAW. In essence she equated Prophet SAW with her leader (Nauzobillah).

The fact of the matter is her leader is not given message of love. He is on record almost two decades ago to egg his followers to sell their TVs and fridges and buy arms. The result of those arms thousands of innocents killed on the street of Karachi. Mostly by her party's, goons, killers and fascists.

Do you think she does not know all these facts?
So what does it make her? Good words is called empty rhetoric if not supported by actions. Her and her party actions and record stands against her spoken words. She is a classical hypocrite.

Humi

Huma, yes dear, I heard what you heard, on surface they sound very good comments, I agree.
But you have to judge who is saying it and why?

She says we put blames rather then doing any good for the country.
Look at her party they blame more than anyone else in Pakistan. They blame everyone except themselves for their part in the murder of thousands of innocent people.

Then she said her "Leader has given the message of love". She said this after mention of Prophet SAW. In essence she equated Prophet SAW with her leader (Nauzobillah).

The fact of the matter is her leader is not given message of love. He is on record almost two decades ago to egg his followers to sell their TVs and fridges and buy arms. The result of those arms thousands of innocents killed on the street of Karachi. Mostly by her party's, goons, killers and fascists.

Do you think she does not know all these facts?
So what does it make her? Good words is called empty rhetoric if not supported by actions. Her and her party actions and record stands against her spoken words. She is a classical hypocrite.

oh ok..didnt know that..btw, what party does she belong to and who is her party leader?