Ya RasoolAllah- karam ki ik nazar per hum ummat-eon per

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
babadeena said:
If Hadith is absolutely necessary to understand Quran, then what about those verses wherein it is categorically stated that "We have made this Quran very easy". and have not tied the "understanding of Quran" with any other scripture or material.

Prophet Muhammad Sallal Lahau Alaihi Wasallam was Allah's appointed teacher of Quran...

?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ????? ?????? ????? ???? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ????? ???? ????? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ????

Albaqarah verse 151

As per above ayah of Quran we can not understand Quran without his teachings (his teachings are part of deen) and that part of deen is preserved in hadeeth....and Allah has promised to guard/protect the "Zikr" so the whole deen is "Zikr"

?????? ?????? ?????????? ????????? ???????? ???? ? ????????????? (???

Verily We: It is We Who have sent down the Dhikr and surely, We will guard it (9)

Chapter 15 verse 9

Yes Allah has made quran very easy to understand as we have Prophet Muhamad Sallal laahu alaihi wasallam as Role Model.

Quran says in Chapter Ahzab verse 21:

??????? ????? ?????? ??? ??????? ??????? ???????? ????????? ?????? ????? ????????? ??????? ??????????? ????????? ???????? ??????? ?????????

" Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the praise of Allah"

Allah has tied the understanding of Quran with the teaching of Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) as mentioned in the ayah 151 of Sorah e Baqarah above.

(If for the time being we accept your analogy that quran is very easy to understand without any help... then my question to Mr. babadeena is that

--Is Quran very easy to understand without translation for non arabic speakers?
--Is translation of Quran necessary to understand for a non arabic person?
--How do you translate the quran? through dictioneries?
--Does Allah want us to consult Arabic dictioneries to translate the quran and then understand it?
--Is there any specific ayah in Quran which mention that Allah has made quran easy to understand for arabs and for non arabs dictionaries are necessary.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Prophet Muhammad Sallal Lahau Alaihi Wasallam was Allah's appointed teacher of Quran...
?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ????? ?????? ????? ???? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ????? ???? ????? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ????
Albaqarah verse 151
As per above ayah of Quran we can not understand Quran without his teachings (his teachings are part of deen
Such Bolo! No one deny that nor any believer underestimate the status of Rasool(as), this is not we are discussing here. OK tell me:
?? ????? ????? ?????? ????? ???? ???? ??
---Are those ayas in Quran or in Hadiths,
??? ????? ??? ???? ??
----- Becuase by virtue of the teaching and commandaments about faith
is it not in Quran, yes or No.
????? ???? ????? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ????
---- Kitab (Book) is Quran, yes or not (or you think that this word is for books)
--- Hikmah is in Quran, yes or not, if you cannot find, be my guest.
---- And teaches you about which you were not aware. (All those things
have been mentioned, in Quran, you should and must have vision to see them).
Look, a person who claims to be a believer, will not under estimate the role and status of Prophet(as), I do not know why you bring irrelevant things into discussion.
He was teacher of which book, name it, or he was teacher of books written by someones after hundred or so years of his death. Book is an "institution" till the last day of this universe. You wish to see the status of Rasool(as), go through Quran, here it is some of it:
http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/l00050/prophet/p.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Code:
(his teachings are part of [b]deen[/b]) and that part of deen is preserved in [b]hadeeth.[/b]...and Allah has promised to guard/protect the [b]"Zikr[/b]" so the whole deen is "Zikr"
?????? ?????? ?????????? ????????? ???????? ???? ? ????????????? (???
Verily We: It is We Who have sent down the Dhikr and surely, We will guard it (9)
One can only weep on your intellectual level or understanding level. This is yet one again, you desperate try to bracket the Hadiths with the word from Quran that is Zakir. These words show how much knowledge of Quran you have.

Yes Allah has made quran very easy to understand as we have Prophet Muhamad Sallal laahu alaihi wasallam as Role Model.

Quran says in Chapter Ahzab verse 21:
??????? ????? ?????? ??? ??????? ??????? ???????? ????????? ?????? ????? ????????? ??????? ??????????? ????????? ???????? ??????? ?????????
" Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the praise of Allah"
Ask your teachers(Moulvis) who used and abused this arabic word "???????? ?????????" that:
--- has this word been used for another Prophet(as), who was He,
--- has this word been used for the followers of a Prophet(as), who were they,
--- and then paste the verses before and after that wherein this word has been used(discuss this word with reference to context).
I did not wish to go hard with you, but it seems to me that u r pushing your luck too hard with me.
then my question to Mr. babadeena is that

--Does Allah want us to consult Arabic dictioneries to translate the quran and then understand it?
--Is there any specific ayah in Quran which mention that Allah has made quran easy to understand for arabs and for non arabs dictionaries are necessary.
Only a child of fifth grade can present these illogical questions. Do not merit any answer.
Your post is a desperate effort to avoid my questions in my previous post, as you and your Limited Company do not have any answer to them.

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
Knowledge Seeker said:
babadeena said:
Last time I checked, that web or that page is not working. About allegorical verses ready 3:7 of Sura Alayimran. You can google any page to know allegorical meaning.

I was not talking about the meaning of allegorical. I will clarify my question again :Who has declared those specific verses allegorical (Mutashabahat)???? which are against your belief.

You can take your time and please let me know afterwards when you found your provided link working.

Still waiting for your reply...:Who has declared those specific verses allegorical (Mutashabahat)????

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
babadeena said:
????? ???? ????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ????? ?????? ????? ???? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ????? ???? ????? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ????

?????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ????
---- Kitab (Book) is Quran, yes or not (or you think that this word is for books)

So Why not to learn Hikmah of Quran through Prophetic explanation instead of your own limited philosophy??

Your above statement does not match your approach of ignoring Prophetic explanation for understanding of Quran.

then my question to Mr. babadeena is that

babadeena said:
Only a child of fifth grade can present these illogical questions. Do not merit any answer.

I sympathize with you babadeena after reading your desperate reply of the questions raised by Such Bolo but dont worry you are not the only one facing this situation; it is very common for Hadith refuters to get stuck on such valid questions of mainstream Muslims.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Knowledge Seeker said:
babadeena said:
????? ???? ????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ????? ?????? ????? ???? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ????? ???? ????? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ????

?????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ????

So Why not to learn Hikmah of Quran through Prophetic explanation instead of your own limited philosophy??

Your above statement does not match your approach of ignoring Prophetic explanation for understanding of Quran.

[quote:31a0bkhf]then my question to Mr. babadeena is that

babadeena said:

I sympathize with you babadeena after reading your desperate reply of the questions raised by Such Bolo but dont worry you are not the only one facing this situation; it is very common for Hadith refuters to get stuck on such valid questions of mainstream Muslims.[/quote:31a0bkhf]

leave him alone. he has sunk deep in the sea of gumrahi. He think sthat Aqa (.s.a.w.) SAID in Qur'an. You know that he is comitting blasphemy. He has so little knowledge, but big heart to research and post trashes, he doesnt even know that it is Allah who said in the Book, not the Nabi (s.a.w.) nauzobillah, the ayah that he quoted to support his claim indicates very clearly that Allah said it but not the Nabi (s.a.w.).

He is muft ka mufti. Hence I do not reply him except for occasional

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
babadeena said:
Such Bolo! No one deny that nor any believer underestimate the status of Rasool(as), this is not we are discussing here. OK tell me:
?? ????? ????? ?????? ????? ???? ???? ??
---Are those ayas in Quran or in Hadiths,
??? ????? ??? ???? ??

Are ayas in Hadith too?? Wow I always thought ayas were solely the mentions in Qur'an

poor babaUNdeena [hilar]

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Are ayas in Hadith too?? Wow I always thought ayas were solely the mentions in Qur'an
poor babaUNdeena [hilar]

You definitely have some "understanding problem and very serious", When U do not understand anything written then better u concentrate only on old music and live in your past. This intellectual discussion is for your "grapes sore"

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Still waiting for your reply...:Who has declared those specific verses allegorical (Mutashabahat)????

???? ??????? ??????? ???????? ?????????? ?????? ?????? ???????????? ????? ????? ?????????? ???????? ?????????????? ???????? ????????? ??? ??????????? ?????? ?????????????? ??? ????????? ?????? ?????????? ??????????? ???????????? ??????????? ????? ???????? ??????????? ?????? ?????? ??????????????? ??? ????????? ?????????? ??????? ???? ????? ????? ????? ???????? ????? ?????????? ?????? ????????? ????????????
He it is Who has sent down to thee the Book: In it are verses basic or fundamental (of established meaning); they are the foundation of the Book: others are allegorical. But those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part thereof that is allegorical, seeking discord, and searching for its hidden meanings, but no one knows its hidden meanings except Allah. And those who are firmly grounded in knowledge say: "We believe in the Book; the whole of it is from our Lord:" and none will grasp the Message except men of understanding.

i) Ok beyond any doubt, it is proven that Quranic verses are of two kinds:
a) Clear (Fundamental)
b) Allegorical (Mutashabahat).

ii) Only those people run after "allegorical", in whose heart is disease, and their motive is solely to make fitna(sect, division, discord). Because NO ONE knows their meanings except Allah.(swt).
Your question "who have declared those verses as allegorical". The criteria is available to all those people who have knowledge of Quran. The basic thing is : "which does not come into human mind or which is not absolutely clear, is allegorical"

Since you @KnowledgeSeeker, have resorted only to those verses on intercession and specially the one which Allah has declared that "you humans with your knowledge cannot apprehend about IT(intercession)", so, as per quran, your only motive is to make or to continue sect, discord, division over this. On my part, I have already stated my position to you based on Quran. If you have any other proof about a particular authority who have been granted the license of declaring "which of Quranic verses are allegorical", bring it please. But No conjectuer!!!!!!!