Would we support zaid hamid as our leader of pakistan?

WOULD WE SUPPORT ZAID HAMID AS OUR LEADER OF PAKISTAN?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
22553806:jpeg_preview_medium.jpg

YES
NO

Last edited by a moderator:

idrexton

Voter (50+ posts)
OFFCOURSE NOT
we need leaders who r dishonest, killers, corrupt, Bast**** like .. madaari

who needs people like Zaid hamid ... hum pagal hain kia ... ya hum main kahin ne kahin se ghairat udhaar le li hai ... huh ... [anger]

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
if it depends on my single vote then YES!

But there are so much JAYALAS of PPP who will keep selecting their worst people again and again... there are MQM guys who will not step back an inch from MQM even if God comes to earth and tell them to do so... There are PML-N guys out there who consider it part of the devine prophecy to vote for Nawaz Sharif... and there are all other parties grown like Mushrooms who will keep casting vote to their own parties...
=====================================================

I like one option the most as one guy mentioned refering Ahmed Quraishi that Keyani sahib will through away all the political crap out and nominate some honest, dedicated and hard working Pakistanies to run the government.... wow dude this is great. Democracy didn't work for us and we've been dreaming for 62 years for a change but we are stuck with the same crooks and worst people.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
WE NEED 18 CROOR MULLAH TO MAKE THE LAND PAK AND SUPPORT ZARDARI AND NAWAZ.

BUT NOT A SINGLE JINAH, IQBAL, IMRAN, ZAID.

ALL THESE HAVE COMMITTED SINS AND KAFAR. WE SHOULD NOT SUPPORT THEM.

I never heard any thing wrong or contradictory from Zaid Hamid upto now.

I will support him , he has educated us, which is most valuable.

Only Allah tala is able to find the wrong and right.

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
dear brothers and sisters

alsalam-o-alaikum

why we judge everyone very fast. and then after we start feeling sorry for wrong judgements. i had seen many pals discused lot of prolems but no one found any way to correct them.

if you pals want khilafaat type goverment in country then i would like to ask q? to pals at forum.

1- how many pals read preayer 5 times a day?
2- how many pals read Holy Quran daily with means?
3- how many pals full follow path Holy Prophet Muhammad(PBUH)?

we all muslims have a leader & guide.

Leader -- Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
Guide --- Holy Quran.

if we follow them proper way then we don't need any one.

think think think and look into yourself....

Allah SWT save us all from any sin.

M

Murshad Jee

something is still confusing me about Zaid Hamid about his background but over all he seems to be only hope there I can see at the moment.

But the main point is as we all know and hopefully agreed without any hesitation the loyalty to Pakistan of General Hamid Gul..........................The man I respect more than any other personality from our political or defence showcase.

Why General Hamid Gul was there in Zaid Hamid's programe of Wake up Pakistan and in my opinion if General Hamid Gul is supporting Zaid Hamid then we all should support him too.

So My vote is a big YES

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
NO.....

Its too early to say........

I am thinking.....
Are we going to witness another Internet political party????

By the way...

He IS getting a bit fishy now...

First Zaid Hamid.... Then Zaid Zaman Hamid.... Then Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid.......First Defence analyst and now ???? ????? and Future Leader of Pakistan...

Whats going on???????????????

@stargazer...

I would like to have your views on that!!!

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is the problem of our Nation that we start pulling legs of people like Zaid Hamid for some of their mistakes in the past. Zaid Hamid might have done errors in the past and he has realized and has publicly denounced his affiliation with Yusuf's believes and still we do not want to forgive him. As a result of which Dakoos like Zardari (Khabees) are able to become President of my pure homeland, Pakistan.

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
sagaciouscorpion said:
NO.....

Its too early to say........

I am thinking.....
Are we going to witness another Internet political party????

By the way...

He IS getting a bit fishy now...

First Zaid Hamid.... Then Zaid Zaman Hamid.... Then Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid.......First Defence analyst and now ???? ????? and Future Leader of Pakistan...

Whats going on???????????????

@stargazer...

I would like to have your views on that!!!

good point i was also thinking and confused

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
I believe enough has been said about this issue. We should believe on our own senses. I have been a little confused about this issue to some extend but this morning when I saw the press release of Zaid Hamid in which he confessed that he believes on Khatam e Naboowat.

I strongly believe now we should not discuss this matter further. Allah knows better about everything but as far as we are concerned I have not seen Zaid Hamid talking anything against Islam. And he has talked about Khilafat e Rashida to prevail in this country which is great. Let us suppose even if he is wrong the day he would say anything against Islam nobody would stand with him. He would be sensible enough to understand this.

Now look at the other side the people who are creating conspiracy theories. What is their credibility. What sort of proofs they have shown us? Well can we believe their word of mouth. Well these people hanged Yousaf Ali why didnt they hang Zaid Hamid who claimed to be his Sahabi according to them.

Since a long time they have seen Zaid Hamid on tv he is not new to all of us. Where were they that time? Now are they jelouse due to growing popularity of Zaid Hamid? The answer to my understanding is yes.

These so called ulemas never played any role to construct an Islamic society even they joined hands with the corrupt government of Pakistan. This is their credibility.

I think Zaid Hamid has made himself clear enough and now I guess we should trust on Allah. Amaal ka daaro midaar neeyat pe hota hai. We should do everything with a good intention and lets hope and pray that Pakistan will shine brighter than a moon on the sky of success and happiness.

At the end I would like to request all of you to focus on Takmeel e Pakistan. The more discussions will never let this issue die and this may derivate us from right path---Takmeel e Pakistan.

I HAVE REALISED THAT MANY F***D BC INDIAN AGENTS ARE WORKING ON THIS WEBSITE TO CREATE A PROPAGANDA. THESE PEOPLE ARE USING OUR IDENTITIES TO SPREAD CONFUSION. I WOULD REQUEST ADMIN TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zaid Hamid Cannot Lead the nation any more once he become suspicious over his beliefs . We as nation can forgive him if he do tajdeed of his imaan publicly. But these type of people are not allowed to lead muslims who have links in past with anti muslims Like Yousuf kazzab. Even zaid hamid is spoiling credibility of pakistan army if he will keep coming on tele and on public appearances.

Mujahid

MPA (400+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:
Zaid Hamid Cannot Lead the nation any more once he become suspicious over his beliefs . We as nation can forgive him if he do tajdeed of his imaan publicly. But these type of people are not allowed to lead muslims who have links in past with anti muslims Like Yousuf kazzab. Even zaid hamid is spoiling credibility of pakistan army if he will keep coming on tele and on public appearances.

And now you should tajdeed of your iman according to hadeth

3271_78003487522_78000037522_1751438_8081118_n.jpg

S

shagi

Zaid Hamid's philosophy is spreading very fast. If it keeps going like that then what will happen to our Madaari politicians. We need our polititians , we ca'nt live with them.

crocodile

Citizen
Pakistani awaam don't deserve honest leaders as they have chosen Zardari madaari so they should live without basic needs and electricity. there should be load shading, shortage of flour, shortage of sugar in president house atleast Zardari Madaari can understand how people are living in country without basic needs. and Zardari should stand in a queue for hours to get flour and sugar. He should tell public ,what are daily expenses of president House.

wsher

Citizen
Main aaj yahan aik discussion kerna chahta hoon. Main chahoon ga ke aap sab urdu mein jawab dein ta ke jin logon ko English samajh nahi aati woh aasani se samajh sakein. Mere kuch sawal hain aap sab se jo main aik Musalman bhai ke tor pe poochna chahta hoon.

Kya yeh jaaiz hai ke kisi musalman pe kufr ka fatwa de diya jaye jab ke woh insane sab ke samney aa ke apne aqeedey ka ayelaan ker de?

Kya yeh jaaiz hai ke hum ucc insane ko sunaney ke baad be ucc ke khilaaf propaganda kerte rahein?

Kya yeh kisi Musalman ko ijaazat deta hai ke jo maamlaat Allah aur aik insane ke beech ke hain un mein dakhal andaazi karey?

Jab aik Musalman Khilafat ki baat karey Allah ke deen ki serparasti ki baat karey kya yeh jaaiz hai ke hum ucc ki mukhalfat karein?

Mera aik sawal jo sab se ahem hai Jaamat e Islami se hai ke inn logon ko yeh haq kiss ne diya key eh kisi insane pe kufr ka fatwa lagayein? Yeh khud tu Zardari jaise logon ke saath mil ke government banatey hain corruption mein be involve hain aur aaj tak in mein se kisi ne hakoomat ke khilaf awaz e haq buland nahi ki? Aaj tak in mein se kisi ne hakoomat se alag honey ke liye asteefa nahi diya? Inhon ne ghareef awam se saath kitna acha salook kiya hai?

Pehle tu yeh loog yeh daawa kerte rahe ke Zaid Hamid hakoomat ke saath mila hua hai lekin yeh baat kitni bewakoofana hai jo insane be aisi hakoomat ko support karey ga woh in ki so called democracy ki baat karey ga na ke Khilafat ki?

Aur yeh loog khud kyon bhaag bhaag ke gaye Shehbaz Sharif ke paas ta ke NOC cancel kerwaya jaye Zaid Hamid ke mission ka?

Let us suppose ager hum Zaid Hamid ka saath dete hain aur woh icc mulak mein Nizaam e Khilafat qaim ker de aur icc mulak ko Allah ke qanoon ke mutabik bana de tu humein aur kya chahye?

Zaid Hamid kya ker sakta hai icc government se zayada bura kya ho ga?

Akhari aur ahem sawal ager Zaid Hamid itna hi bura hai tu Indians ucc ke itne khilaaf kyon hain? Woh kyon mer rahe hain ucc ka naam sun sun ke?

Allah pe barosa karein mere bhai aur Allah sab ke dilon ka haal jananey wala hai kuch faisley Allah pe chorein. Jo maamley Allah aur aik insane ke dermiyaan hain ucc se door rahein. Apni neeyat theek ker lein aur Amal ka daar o midaar niyaton pe hai.

Allah hum sab ko hidayat de! Ameen

Hello friends, Assalamu-Alaikum

Pakistan need honest and powerfull leadership at this time and non of our current leaders can bring change in pakistan. We need change like iran and france and only people of pakistan can bring this type of change. :roll:

Keep Visiting http://shabdeg.blogspot.com/

GulAhmad

Citizen
@wsher
Baat dar asl yeh ki Musalman ,Musalman ka Duschman bana howa hi.kahbi hum kisi par Kufar ka Fatwa lagate heen Kahbi Kisi par.
Shia -Suni ko kafir kehta hi aur Suni shia ko ,aur isi Tara har Maslak ki bare meen kisi na kisi ni Kufar ka Fatwa Zror deya hi? aap Tarehk ko dehkeen aur is meen Humare Hukmaran bi schmal ho jate heen jab un ka Mafad ho wo bi Qanoon ban dete heen ki kon Musalman hi aur kon kafir hi?
Lekan Humara islam us waqat kahan geya hota hi jab ek Gareeb Bhoka hota hi,log khud kaschayeen kar rahe hote heen Gurbat ki mare?us waqat kahn hota hi gab ek Khud kasch Masjid meen a kar Bobm blast karta hi aur behguhn insano ki jaan leta hi?chori chkari,jhot.melat ,dhoka,Frawd.richwat,dosron ka haq marna.yeh heen aag ki Musalmano ki pehchan,
dunya kahn si kahn par hi aur hum log apne hi Masloon meen ulje heen yeh kafir hi wo kafir hi ,yeh Qatle wajib hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.