Words of Advise to My Semi Arab Friend for Tough Times in Beautiful Poerty in Arabi-By Farsh Turab

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We do not need more of the fatalism stories and poetry they are anti islam and anti humanity because they distract and misdirect people.

Allah has made good things of life halaal and that is the way people should live.

Nothing is wrong with having good things in life but that they must be done in a way directed by Allah ie not on basis of I win you lose but that I win and you win as well.

These musllahs and politicians have ruined muslim ummah and rest of mankind by telling them islam what it is not.

This video tells us frame of mind of those who have been effected by this kind of thinking.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
We do not need more of the fatalism stories and poetry they are anti islam and anti humanity because they distract and misdirect people.

Allah has made good things of life halaal and that is the way people should live.

Nothing is wrong with having good things in life but that they must be done in a way directed by Allah ie not on basis of I win you lose but that I win and you win as well.

These musllahs and politicians have ruined muslim ummah and rest of mankind by telling them islam what it is not.

This video tells us frame of mind of those who have been effected by this kind of thinking.

Its a well harnessed human though. You may see it as story of fatalism I see the story of life.

I think Ummah ruined itself, could not withstand a few mullahs and politicians.