Will give poor women buffalo, cows and chicken | PM Imran to launch another program in 2 weeks

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Fail to understand how andaz and cows can bring ppl out of poverty when already we have one if the biggest cattle population and egg prices still not too high

Kya hum Qaum ku Sirf andoo par baithana chahtay hain
Have you heard about the stories of Shaikh Chilli ? One Anda, two chicks, two chicks, 4 andas, four Andas, 8 Chicks etc etc ..... Naya Pakistan .... All chicks and all Hoors ...

bigfoot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr Prime minister what is your a and b plan. What are the risk factors? did u make any feasability report? Please Do not bluff.

Zaidi Qasim

Mr Prime minister what is your a and b plan. What are the risk factors? did u make any feasability report? Please Do not bluff.
Yeah, he made a feasibility report. His assistant is in Iceland making lots of cookies... They both will get together and play Egg and Chicken game on his return ... Flipping the coin every time Bongi Loses.

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Have you heard about the stories of Shaikh Chilli ? One Anda, two chicks, two chicks, 4 andas, four Andas, 8 Chicks etc etc ..... Naya Pakistan .... All chicks and all Hoors ...

Lol that’s funny but one ( pm) shouldn’t play with emotions of poor people

Even the poorest of the families have hens which lay eggs

But that’s not the point, the point should be how and where all the resources and precious time being spent

These daily jokes should end, one can always remain quiet if there isn’t anything worthy of saying

Wake up Pak

EPnkLX5WoAEOMfH

Zaidi Qasim

Lol that’s funny but one ( pm) shouldn’t play with emotions of poor people

Even the poorest of the families have hens which lay eggs

But that’s not the point, the point should be how and where all the resources and precious time being spent

These daily jokes should end, one can always remain quiet if there isn’t anything worthy of saying
To be on serious note, instead of repeating time and again about the old fashion farming , Bongi khan should put his efforts to bring educated lot of the same families up front and give them new tools to create new businesses and new ways of living. But I guess this guy is not only stubborn but he is also very arrogant. Just think about the few days ago announcement of reducing the price of Petroleum 6 paisa per liter. Its asking for chittrol. Its a joke and they are all jokers. What kind of serious business you expect from these clowns ?

Islamabadiya

To be on serious note, instead of repeating time and again about the old fashion farming , Bongi khan should put his efforts to bring educated lot of the same families up front and give them new tools to create new businesses and new ways of living. But I guess this guy is not only stubborn but he is also very arrogant. Just think about the few days ago announcement of reducing the price of Petroleum 6 paisa per liter. Its asking for chittrol. Its a joke and they are all jokers. What kind of serious business you expect from these clowns ?

Yes exactly the point I was making about time and resources

But I think he tried, but global Pakistani and foreign investors didn’t really show much interest because this pti govt hasn’t really laid down a proper path for investment to come in and flourish

Most of the time has been spent in galee galoch

Hope they wake up soon

Wake up Pak

WHERE ARE THE PORKY BROTHERS? WHY ARE THEY OUT OF THE COUNTRY?
CAN ANY PHATHWARI ANSWER IT OR PHATHWARION KEY PHAT THEE HAY?

Wake up Pak

پٹواری بے وقوف تو بن جاتے ہے جلدی لیکن کچھ کنجر تو حد ہی کراس کر لیتے ہے

Zaidi Qasim

Yes exactly the point I was making about time and resources

But I think he tried, but global Pakistani and foreign investors didn’t really show much interest because this pti govt hasn’t really laid down a proper path for investment to come in and flourish

Most of the time has been spent in galee galoch

Hope they wake up soon
He lost his credibility at the moment he added corrupt lotas in his party and grabbed the power. Also he didn't realize that he had a lot of work to do and most of his time was spent either making sure his partners get the positions they wanted,or bashing PMLN , as if that is the only corrupt party in Pakistan . His inability to know economic know how also added his miseries but he kept busy trying to portrait himself as a only leader who can lead, while the people were crushed with rising inflation and high unemployment . He is going after the hot money but paying more than 13% to those investors for their capital on a short term basis. I don't think it will last long.

Wake up Pak

THIS IS FOR PHATWARIS ? ? ? ? ????

We are facing two major issues; stunted growth & malnutrition. This program of cow & hen distribution will cater to nutritional needs.

Islamabadiya

He lost his credibility at the moment he added corrupt lotas in his party and grabbed the power. Also he didn't realize that he had a lot of work to do and most of his time was spent either making sure his partners get the positions they wanted,or bashing PMLN , as if that is the only corrupt party in Pakistan . His inability to know economic know how also added his miseries but he kept busy trying to portrait himself as a only leader who can lead, while the people were crushed with rising inflation and high unemployment . He is going after the hot money but paying more than 13% to those investors for their capital on a short term basis. I don't think it will last long.

Yes I think the same has happened to him which happened to the rulers before him, a delusional time in power where it is perceived that ppl love him.

Islamabadiya

I think still some gains can be achieved. If IK just stays silent, assembles a good team based on merit and capability, no sheikh Rasheeds,
Pakistanis have a superb resiliency and are very resourceful intelligent and capable
They just need a fair playing field with the fair system

Zaidi Qasim

I think still some gains can be achieved. If IK just stays silent, assembles a good team based on merit and capability, no sheikh Rasheeds,
Pakistanis have a superb resiliency and are very resourceful intelligent and capable
They just need a fair playing field with the fair system
And that was the idea. When he first came in to power with lots of promises. But then , he started to fill the party with trash and lotas , obeyed the GHQ commands and didn't leave his bad apples .........