Why r u so angry with indians

G

anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding -mahatma gandhi
anger carries the mind away - virigl a roman poet

time and again pakistabi friends showing anger against indians of this forum.they demands action against indian.some users wants total exclusions of indian from this forum.why???This is not a battleground neither we r fighting physicaly.so why r u so afraid of us.here we can only exchange our thoughts and views.if anyone use some indecent language than we have wonderfull admin,who r doing his job quite remarkably.so don,t show ur weekness against us,we r hoping some wonderfull fightback from ur side.don,t behave like ur cricket team done in australia.the show must go on with india

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Aray pappu..........
its not hatered yar........its just our way we love indians.........remember how a master loves his doneky ...just like that....we love u ....

and secondly its in ur natural insticnt that either you will kick like donkey (back kick) or sting like NAAG .....

so for you we got both carrot and stick.........and we preffer later
third............we simply love you yar ......dont you see ..we love when you send us movies of your actresses ( on basis of geographical distribution they are your sisters ) , dont we love your dancing boys ( i am pakhtoon [funnny] ) ........

and dont we love it when ur deaf army chief issues insane statements.........

yar we love india its been ruled by us for 1000 years how can we have it ...........
ok now just wait and we will be ruling u again.........and i assure you , you will be my minister of hindu affairs......ok....

chill out son

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
There are some points pappu....

1) Indians tell they visit this forum to discuss paroblems insdie Pakistan... why you assume india does not have any problems?? the truth is we are having trouble because of you and USA and some other morons... Whenever we post anything about indian issues or problems, you simply call it Indian Bashing or hatred... While the fact is your problem are genuin and not imposed from outside unlike ours.

2) We think most of our problems are becoz of our corrupt political elites... and thus we drag our leaders at every platform.... but you indians sometime admit that the leaders or elites of the two countries make us fight, yet you never criticse your leaders...... why???

The indians wanted to start a series of anarchy and terrosits activities inside Pakistan... But they were guided by some strange POWERS to do one DRAMA inside India and blame it on Pakistan (Bombay attacks), and then start crying (as usual the indians do).. and the world media will close their eyes (as usual)... and this is exactly happening now... All the zionest media was crying for Bombay but after that Pakistan is everyday going through such attacks and yet the World Media is shut up....

A pathan and indian were fighting, somwhow the indian was up the Pathan and beating him and crying as well... one guy asked the indian "Babu you are beating him then why are you crying"... The indian replied "Well im crying because once he comes upon me, he will kill me"...... Exactly the same scenario here... The india is doing everything they can do to weaken and demoralise us, and crying as well... because they know we will not let em get away with this.... [funnny].

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
pappufromindia said:

time and again pakistabi friends showing anger against indians of this forum.they demands action against indian.some users wants total exclusions of indian from this forum.why???This is not a battleground neither we r fighting physicaly.so why r u so afraid of us.here we can only exchange our thoughts and views.if anyone use some indecent language than we have wonderfull admin,who r doing his job quite remarkably.so don,t show ur weekness against us,we r hoping some wonderfull fightback from ur side.don,t behave like ur cricket team done in australia.the show must go on with india

Just an idea collect all the comments and posts from all your So called tolerent friends from india and see the venom they spew and this is a Pkaistani forum your status should be that of an observer but you are crossing the line all the time and invading our territory ,just like your national policy and we are being tolerent and will show you patience yet.

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
We are not angry, we just hate you cos you are hateable for more reasons than one. There we go, nice and simple. Don't go giving us lectures about anger etc as its you who come here (you have no business here by the way!!!) and not us going to your forums. Just shows how pathetic and frustrated you lot are...

You put a quote from gandhi - is it the same gandhi who was so tolerant that he called African blacks kaffirs and was all for casteism or Mr gandhi who runs Mrs Clinton's local petrol station [hilar] - how sad!!! I think you lot need a change of role models [hmmm]

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sarbakaf said:
Aray pappu..........
its not hatered yar........its just our way we love indians.........remember how a master loves his doneky ...just like that....we love u ....

and secondly its in ur natural insticnt that either you will kick like donkey (back kick) or sting like NAAG .....

so for you we got both carrot and stick.........and we preffer later
third............we simply love you yar ......dont you see ..we love when you send us movies of your actresses ( on basis of geographical distribution they are your sisters ) , dont we love your dancing boys ( i am pakhtoon [funnny] ) ........

and dont we love it when ur deaf army chief issues insane statements.........

yar we love india its been ruled by us for 1000 years how can we have it ...........
ok now just wait and we will be ruling u again.........and i assure you , you will be my minister of hindu affairs......ok....
chill out son

[hilar] [hilar]

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sangeen said:

1) Indians tell they visit this forum to discuss paroblems insdie Pakistan... why you assume india does not have any problems?? the truth is we are having trouble because of you and USA and some other morons... Whenever we post anything about indian issues or problems, you simply call it Indian Bashing or hatred... While the fact is your problem are genuin and not imposed from outside unlike ours.

2) We think most of our problems are becoz of our corrupt political elites... and thus we drag our leaders at every platform.... but you indians sometime admit that the leaders or elites of the two countries make us fight, yet you never criticse your leaders...... why???

The indians wanted to start a series of anarchy and terrosits activities inside Pakistan... But they were guided by some strange POWERS to do one DRAMA inside India and blame it on Pakistan (Bombay attacks), and then start crying (as usual the indians do).. and the world media will close their eyes (as usual)... and this is exactly happening now... All the zionest media was crying for Bombay but after that Pakistan is everyday going through such attacks and yet the World Media is shut up....

A pathan and indian were fighting, somwhow the indian was up the Pathan and beating him and crying as well... one guy asked the indian "Babu you are beating him then why are you crying"... The indian replied "Well im crying because once he comes upon me, he will kill me"...... Exactly the same scenario here... The india is doing everything they can do to weaken and demoralise us, and crying as well... because they know we will not let em get away with this.... [funnny].

Bsed on his prev posts, I dont think pappu has written this post himself. he may have done itand had itedited by his more senior colleagues.

starting yesterday I am ignoring direct response to any Indian posts. I wish every body could do the same. Ignoring is the best way for elimination. they are attention whores if you know what I mean. :D

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
sobia403 said:
pappufromindia said:

Just an idea collect all the comments and posts from all your So called tolerent friends from india and see the venom they spew and this is a Pkaistani forum your status should be that of an observer but you are crossing the line all the time and invading our territory ,just like your national policy and we are being tolerent and will show you patience yet.

Why you dictate the terns?Why our status should be just observer?What do you mean by crossing the line?? this is web forum and we have equal rights to express our thoughts.
Because this forum is Pakistani, We as a Indian should just praise the Pakistan and ignore the facts? This is not right!!!!You should expand your horizon and learn good things from US and try to improve your country.We are here to help you and that is why we are so critical of Pakistan.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
pappufromindia said:

Pappu , you are right and I am with you. Keep it up the good job.I love this forum because here we have freedom of speech.
Jai hoo !! ( A.R Rehman WOn the Grammy Award Yesterday)

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
sangeen said:

Bsed on his prev posts, I dont think pappu has written this post himself. he may have done itand had itedited by his more senior colleagues.

starting yesterday I am ignoring direct response to any Indian posts. I wish every body could do the same. Ignoring is the best way for elimination. they are attention whores if you know what I mean. :D

I agree with this and hope that other brothers and sisters will join hands as well....

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
pappufromindia said:

time and again pakistabi friends showing anger against indians of this forum.they demands action against indian.some users wants total exclusions of indian from this forum.why???This is not a battleground neither we r fighting physicaly.
so why r u so afraid of us.
here we can only exchange our thoughts and views.if anyone use some indecent language than we have wonderfull admin,who r doing his job quite remarkably.so don,t show ur weekness against us,we r hoping some wonderfull fightback from ur side.don,t behave like ur cricket team done in australia.the show must go on with india

afraid from india hahahahahahahahahaha [hilar] [hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

mere-aaka

Citizen
disgusting disgracefull mindless response to a very good post.pappu now u should understand pakistanies never understand the language of love.u can control them with drone and wepons.actualy ongoing war completly ruptured their mind and they r uncivlized bunch of animals.they will bite if anyone try to feed them.so keep distent with them

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
mere-aaka said:
disgusting disgracefull mindless response to a very good post.pappu now u should understand pakistanies never understand the language of love.u can control them with drone and wepons.actualy ongoing war completly ruptured their mind and they r uncivlized bunch of animals.they will bite if anyone try to feed them.so keep distent with them

Don't flatter yourself...

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
mere-aaka said:

I agree with you mere-aaka! Please don't respond to them. First of all they need get civilized. ( Look at what Afridi did it in front of 26 cameras). They don't know how to behave in public or private or on forum. Just ignore them.

pigeon

Voter (50+ posts)
IndiaGuy said:
sobia403 said:
pappufromindia said:

Why you dictate the terns?Why our status should be just observer?What do you mean by crossing the line?? this is web forum and we have equal rights to express our thoughts.
Because this forum is Pakistani, We as a Indian should just praise the Pakistan and ignore the facts? This is not right!!!!You should expand your horizon and learn good things from US and try to improve your country.We are here to help you and that is why we are so critical of Pakistan.

THESE are bunch on insecure people who undermines the image of their society
(of the mostly good people)

you see when they can't tolerate what other people say about them.
because other show them mirror and they found them self exactly opposite
what they have been told. never dare to see mirror themself.

they say them self not less than GAZI's & make big slogans ,who ruled whole world

but exactly they are like
local made cheap jeans pants being sold in

CHOR BAZAR with LEVIS LABEL and always under illusion of being LEVIS.

graduate father's son can't be GRADUATE by BIRTH

he have to pass graduation for being A graduate and
u never went to school of Islam and says your self POST GRADUATE.

they took panga with everybody when got beaten then started crying foul and blame them

don't claim big....
BADKE NA MARO , dum hai to prove karo.

they start behaving like MULLAS and making FATWAS....ignore indians.....discard
them on this forum........to their fellows.

they want us to visit these site as observer so that they can...............

when their whole breed of Singers and artist were visiting india and were
earning lot of KHAIRAAT from KAFIRS not body had problem..

when LATA MANGESHKER were to perform in pakistan... they never let her
(even as observer....)

PAPPU don't expect any thing from PEOPLE being groomed in the laboratory of
HATE and REVENGE.they don't know what they actually want.

so PAPPU>>>>keep doing good work and all Pakistanis are not like these.

G

thank u very much my paki "friends".i m not angry with u but feeling sympathy with all of u.u r behaving like a mad who can attack his wellwisher too.i will keep my efforts on untill admin ban me under ur continues demand.i appeal to my indian members don,t be angry with these poor ppls.let them express their evil thoughts.we should stic to our target to educate and civlized them.after all they r our misguided brothers and neighbours.i m sure one fine day we will put them on right path.

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
pappufromindia said:
thank u very much my paki "friends".i m not angry with u but feeling sympathy with all of u.u r behaving like a mad who can attack his wellwisher too.i will keep my efforts on untill admin ban me under ur continues demand.i appeal to my indian members don,t be angry with these poor ppls.let them express their evil thoughts.we should stic to our target to educate and civlized them.after all they r our misguided brothers and neighbours.i m sure one fine day we will put them on right path.
Thanks for your resiliant resolve in correcting us - now please put your energies toward the millions of dying and sick who are rotting in your slums and not to mention your ruling elite who see you and others like you from lower caste as nothing more than an inconvenience and we will be with you in that effort should you decide to change your ignorant behaviour and focus on what really matters.

G

Pakistani Lion said:
pappufromindia said:
t
Thanks for your resiliant resolve in correcting us - now please put your energies toward the millions of dying and sick who are rotting in your slums and not to mention your ruling elite who see you and others like you from lower caste as nothing more than an inconvenience and we will be with you in that effort should you decide to change your ignorant behaviour and focus on what really matters.

i agree with u PL
we r also working on that but we think u r living in more worst conditions so we can not ignore u ppls.after all u r also human being and we r bound with humanity