Why is Imran Khan attacking the very system he won through?

Rollingstone

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Afsoos yeh banda London Plan ka part (hessa) na banta. Shah Mahmood, Jahngir Tareen (Police Thanadar Ka Beta Jes ka pass ab billions dollars hain), Shaikh Rasheed, and Manhoos Padarie TUQ) say alliance khatam keray tau still there are chances that he will survive. Imran should wait three years and meanwhile deliver in KPK and set new example for us with Action not khali narroin say

Awan can you please let me know what was the London Plan any details? or its an other bullshit by your dear one's. What about Shah Mahmood whats wrong with him any financial crouption he did, in his long career any proof or aligation against him? Jehangir Tareen highest tax payer in parliment he was, still pays millions in tax, one of the true enterpeneur in Pakistan. Whats wrong with that any finanacial crouption he did? He own 5 sugar mills, 50 sugar mill's owners are in PML N even your great Mian sahiban and his family owns 10. the scam was caused by Jehangir Tareen Bravo. Shaikh Rasheed Ahmed what every he says may be wrong his style may be wrong, it was him when made information minsiter PTV financial crisis ended(Check your electricity bill if you pay PKR. 25/-) is license fee). Then he was Railway Minister go talk to each and every employee (except Tahir the Noora Favorite Columist) you will listen good words about his performance. The timing the services all were good in those days. TUQ you say I personally have differences with him the personality contridictions and many thing. But still I know Minhaj Ul Quran trust is one of the biggest chairty runned institution in Pakistan and there services as well.

Now tell me two no a single work the Sharif family has done for people of Pakistan in last 27 years from their own effort not on tax payers money I will support you. Be aware the Sharif Medical Hospital and Sharif Medical College are expansives institutes of Pakistan.

Politics is all about the people, from the people to the people. But here its From the People (Tax) to the business.

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Surprise that Patwaris knows there were rigging and despite in Govt. refuses to do investigation, and punish those who are responsible.

This picture is telling something
:lol:

www%2Bpm%2Bnawaz%2B%2Bof%2B01.JPG

surprising, PTIians know that rigging took place in Karachi too, not just Punjab.... but their great leader said nothing about rigging in Karachi during his address in Karachi....