WHY DON’T WE CARE ABOUT CHINA’S UIGHUR MUSLIMS?

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How many of the critics here have been to China? Muslims are there in China since centuries and they are spread over all parts of China. Main Chinese ehenic groups are HUI, HAN, Uygher/Turks. Only Uyghers make problems in China. They are for sure Muslims but majority of them cant even recite the Kalima and on top of this ignorant behavier they dont send their kids to schools saying them "afir schools". In my opinion to expand its industrial base towards western China, Chinese govt is trying to make a class of industrial workers and hence trying to educate them accordingly. They might be strict in it but I think it is good for Muslims too.

For me its not a UMMAH question. International establishment is surrounding Chinese govt from HongKong ( see the situation) and now from western borders. It is only a strategic proxy war-like game and nothing else.

Heard this one before. Why doesn't China allow international press to visit these camps and see for themselves what is going on? No, the whole area is restricted. Nobody is allowed to even take photos or talk to strangers.

China invaded East Turkestan.

Steyn

Arguing with someone about muslim suffering and the person in opposition claims to be a muslim sums it up.
You are worried about china and rightly so but your expectations are out of place Steyn. Your question "why" is irrelevant bro.
If india was to invest in pakistan like china Imran and company would bow to India in a second. He is already in ruku. Its india challenging Pakistan.
70 years of this indian monster and at the time of action the leaders are acting like orphans. A little tweet here and there and that's it.
If india was to give the elite some charity, you would be asking the same question WHY DON’T WE CARE ABOUT INDIAN MUSLIMS?

Isn't that the truth. And you know what would be the messed up thing, these PTI supporters would be defending that too!. Didn't they defend the Pro-Modi stance of IK earlier this year calling IK a statesman, "masterstroke" and we were dumb morons who didn't understand the "masterstroke".

India would have already done this but India doesn't require Pakistan like China does so they don't care what Pakistan says or does. For China, CPEC/BRI is vital to its world domination and dreams of superpower and Pakistan is such an important part of it.

I am sure that when China finally finishes it and become the superpower, when it wants to take over Pakistan, Pakistan would just hand over itself because we can't fight the might of China.

RAW AGENT

Don't be so happy. I am comparing the suffering level. Between Xinjiang and India.

Like comparing the suffering of a kick to the groin and a kick to the mouth. Both are suffering and nobody wants it but the kick to groin is the worst.

That's China and India. Both a nightmare place for Muslims

muslims are suffering because they want to live in twelth century .