WHY DON’T WE CARE ABOUT CHINA’S UIGHUR MUSLIMS?

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan can condemn China just like it's condemning India.

I know the emaan of Pakistanis is weak and they think Chinese might is great but nobody is saying to fight China.

Simply speaking up against evil is sufficient.

Condemn China for editing Holy Quran. Condemn China for holocaust 2.0 of Muslims.

That's it.

At the very least, please don't support and empower the Mushrik in this tyranny which Pakistan is doing.

just like your imaan is weak who can see only Chinese muslism suffering and avoiding Indian muslims suffering

Muslims are suffering everywhere not just china or india and fault is our own we have left islam

in this situation Pakistan cannot do anything it does not have stability to do anything

you should have balls to stand up for corruption and loot market when Pakistan was being snatched by corrupt mafia

maybe Pakistan would have been in a better position to stand you if it was not looted so badly

first people like you crippled pakistan and then ask why dont you stand up

fucking moron

Steyn

you love Modis Dick so much that you are blinded by the actions taken on Muslims in india

you need to open your fucking brain muslims are in much worse condition in india and kashmir

kashmir muslims have been locked in for over 6 months now and you saying chian is worse

you are a son of a bitch with an agenda

Uighurs have been locked in for years. Indian and Kashmiris can pray in their homes and recite Holy Quran in their homes.

Uighurs can't do that.

Like i said don't you dare belittle what Uighurs are going through with heaven like suffering of Muslims elsewhere.

I have fought with hypocrites on this and another Pakistani forum where i am banned for raising voice for Holy Quran. For one and half year now, hypocrites were denying that Uighurs are going through any suffering and tried to show China as their lover.

Today, finally when Ozil and Shahid Afridi and Turks have raised awareness, now hypocrites have acknowledged that China is doing oppression.

Now the suffering is being denied?

What China is doing is what the Mushrikeen of Makkah did. They tortured Muslims to give up Islam. In fact, the Chinese are ahead of Mushrikeen of Makkah, the Chinese are forcing strangers to sleep with Uighurs families and harvest their organs and kidnap their children raise them as communist slaves.

I chose my words carefully.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Mostly because the west who didn't two shits about Muslims and killed millions in wars started on lies is all of a sudden our biggest sympathizer today? And so worried about Muslims in China but wont utter a peep against the Israelis or against the Indians.

We are suppose to trust the west on this all of a sudden?

Even before the age of mass communication, satellite imagery, 4G phones, internet and social media the Allies at their govts knew what was happening to the jews in Germany. And today you are saying in this day and age there is no credible verifiable source that this is happening other than a few fuzzy satellite pictures from the Americans? When once again tons of mulsims are living in China, as mentioned before even close family friends and family.

Even in a strict police state like North Korean where the punishment to leave is to be shot and everything one sees hears and watches is strictly controlled by the state. we have deserters and video footage of inside North Korea. But nothing from China.

Sorry call me skeptical but I aint buying it.

Raiwind-Destroyer

Uighurs have been locked in for years. Indian and Kashmiris can pray in their homes and recite Holy Quran in their homes.

Uighurs can't do that.

Like i said don't you dare belittle what Uighurs are going through with heaven like suffering of Muslims elsewhere.

I have fought with hypocrites on this and another Pakistani forum where i am banned for raising voice for Holy Quran. For one and half year now, hypocrites were denying that Uighurs are going through any suffering and tried to show China as their lover.

Today, finally when Ozil and Shahid Afridi and Turks have raised awareness, now hypocrites have acknowledged that China is doing oppression.

Now the suffering is being denied?

What China is doing is what the Mushrikeen of Makkah did. They tortured Muslims to give up Islam. In fact, the Chinese are ahead of Mushrikeen of Makkah, the Chinese are forcing strangers to sleep with Uighurs families and harvest their organs and kidnap their children raise them as communist slaves.

I chose my words carefully.
my suggestion to you is stop sucking indian dicks so much

you will soon get Aids because that's the only outcome of sucking dirty Indian dicks

you only care about Chinese Muslims so you can discredit pakistan

we all know your agenda

Steyn

just like your imaan is weak who can see only Chinese muslism suffering and avoiding Indian muslims suffering

Muslims are suffering everywhere not just china or india and fault is our own we have left islam

in this situation Pakistan cannot do anything it does not have stability to do anything

you should have balls to stand up for corruption and loot market when Pakistan was being snatched by corrupt mafia

maybe Pakistan would have been in a better position to stand you if it was not looted so badly

first people like you crippled pakistan and then ask why dont you stand up

fucking moron

Nobody is denying the oppression in India, Palestine, Kashmir. Uighurs have it worst of all.

Nonsensical excuse.

Pakistan is atomic power with a coward leader the scale of atom bomb.

Speaking against China doesn't require Pakistan to be a superpower.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Tell me, how the fuck can i do something about it?
You can do a lot other than just whinging on this forum and blaming IK for everything to the pimple on your asshole to blocked gutter in your gully.

If this issue is so near and dear to your heart, start an awareness campaign, start with your street first, print out flyers and hand them out door to door to houses and shops, slowly in your colony and then the whole area,

Start a facebook page and ask these same people to join, start with a meet up to discuss this issue with your facebook page followers. Print out placards and banner and hold a peaceful protest in front of the press club. Send out emails to local businesses etc etc

And this is just off the top of my head, but ofcourse you wont do any of this and continue to whinge on this forum because that gives you a chance to curse IK which is your actual and true intention for making such threads

Raiwind-Destroyer

Nobody is denying the oppression in India, Palestine, Kashmir. Uighurs have it worst of all.

Nonsensical excuse.

Pakistan is atomic power with a coward leader the scale of atom bomb.

Speaking against China doesn't require Pakistan to be a superpower.
according to your fucking argument ok lets assume pakistan only spoke against india and israel and many other countries when it comes to muslim suffering

tell me do you see any change in muslims situation after pakistan spoke against muslim brutality in India or Israel

Steyn

my suggestion to you is stop sucking indian dicks so much

you will soon get Aids because that's the only outcome of sucking dirty Indian dicks

you only care about Chinese Muslims so you can discredit pakistan

we all know your agenda

LOL

Your leader helped Modi win elections, called him, wrote love letters, released Abhidandan and i am the Indian lover?

You youthiyas are Modi lovers and you youthiyas are responsible for Indian Muslims suffering.

If you youthiyas condemned IK for his cowardice against India and China then Muslims would have a better time.

Pakistan isn't a eunuch country like you and your leaders. Pakistan is an atomic superpower. Give the power of Pakistan to someone who only fears Allah and see how the Kuffar tremble in their hearts.

This is why the Kuffar have installed puppets like Imran Khan so the power of Pakistan can never be used.

Fucking cowards and their disgusting excuses.

Raiwind-Destroyer

LOL

Your leader helped Modi win elections, called him, wrote love letters, released Abhidandan and i am the Indian lover?

You youthiyas are Modi lovers and you youthiyas are responsible for Indian Muslims suffering.

If you youthiyas condemned IK for his cowardice against India and China then Muslims would have a better time.

Pakistan isn't a eunuch country like you and your leaders. Pakistan is an atomic superpower. Give the power of Pakistan to someone who only fears Allah and see how the Kuffar tremble in their hearts.

This is why the Kuffar have installed puppets like Imran Khan so the power of Pakistan can never be used.

Fucking cowards and their disgusting excuses.

thanks for exposing your self you never cared about muslims suffering

your only agenda is to attack imran khan and Pakistani government

and that should answer your question about whey don't we care about Chinese muslims

please get some more indian dicks up ur Ass that the only relief i can suggest you

Steyn

according to your fucking argument ok lets assume pakistan only spoke against india and israel and many other countries when it comes to muslim suffering

tell me do you see any change in muslims situation after pakistan spoke against muslim brutality in India or Israel

Yes.

Awareness would spread to the whole Muslim population. Just like Ozil and Erdoğan speaking against China did. This is important for Pakistanis who are in deep love with China unaware of what's going on with their Muslim brethren.

There would be hatred against China and it would be difficult for China to do what it keeps doing because it dreams of world domination through Muslim countries.

Individual level hatred would mean Chinese fucks wouldn't enjoy such an economic monopoly in Muslim countries.

Just like awareness against India is important. The whole Muslim world hates Hindus now and India is secluded to just its own country. Same will happen to China.

More importantly, Islam says when you see oppression do either of three things. Superior is stopping by force, the next is raising your voice. The weakest is thinking it bad. But you shouldn't support it or you would become an accomplice.

Pakistan needs to at least raise its voice. After all, Pakistan claims to be based on Islam.

Steyn

thanks for exposing your self you never cared about muslims suffering

your only agenda is to attack imran khan and Pakistani government

and that should answer your question about whey don't we care about Chinese muslims

please get some more indian dicks up ur Ass that the only relief i can suggest you

It's futile arguing with a youthiya.

A youthiya can't see past Imran Khan and his beliefs are what Imran Khan says and does.

Can't argue with dumb sheeps. Sheeps only do what their shepherd does incapable of independent thinking

I already know the state policy of Imran Khan and Baja about China. Don't need you to give me excuses and defend this coward state policy

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
How many of the critics here have been to China? Muslims are there in China since centuries and they are spread over all parts of China. Main Chinese ehenic groups are HUI, HAN, Uygher/Turks. Only Uyghers make problems in China. They are for sure Muslims but majority of them cant even recite the Kalima and on top of this ignorant behavier they dont send their kids to schools saying them "afir schools". In my opinion to expand its industrial base towards western China, Chinese govt is trying to make a class of industrial workers and hence trying to educate them accordingly. They might be strict in it but I think it is good for Muslims too.

For me its not a UMMAH question. International establishment is surrounding Chinese govt from HongKong ( see the situation) and now from western borders. It is only a strategic proxy war-like game and nothing else.

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
Give proofs or shut up.

India is a heaven compared to Xinjiang for Muslims. The most Hindus take is life of Muslims, Chinese are taking eternity from Muslims by forcing them to commit Shirk.

I know your baapu Imran Khan loves China so you have to defend Chinese Pharaohs but that doesn't change the reality.

Not Jews, not Christians, not even Geert Wilders come close to the tyranny of Xi Jinping. Uighurs would love the tyranny of Jews, Christians, Hindus if they're saved from the devil China.
You are spotted my dear! your avatar was not able to hide you. have a new ID. ?

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
It's futile arguing with a youthiya.

A youthiya can't see past Imran Khan and his beliefs are what Imran Khan says and does.

Can't argue with dumb sheeps. Sheeps only do what their shepherd does incapable of independent thinking

I already know the state policy of Imran Khan and Baja about China. Don't need you to give me excuses and defend this coward state policy
Arguing with someone about muslim suffering and the person in opposition claims to be a muslim sums it up.
You are worried about china and rightly so but your expectations are out of place Steyn. Your question "why" is irrelevant bro.
If india was to invest in pakistan like china Imran and company would bow to India in a second. He is already in ruku. Its india challenging Pakistan.
70 years of this indian monster and at the time of action the leaders are acting like orphans. A little tweet here and there and that's it.
If india was to give the elite some charity, you would be asking the same question WHY DON’T WE CARE ABOUT INDIAN MUSLIMS?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
How many of the critics here have been to China? Muslims are there in China since centuries and they are spread over all parts of China. Main Chinese ehenic groups are HUI, HAN, Uygher/Turks. Only Uyghers make problems in China. They are for sure Muslims but majority of them cant even recite the Kalima and on top of this ignorant behavier they dont send their kids to schools saying them "afir schools". In my opinion to expand its industrial base towards western China, Chinese govt is trying to make a class of industrial workers and hence trying to educate them accordingly. They might be strict in it but I think it is good for Muslims too.

For me its not a UMMAH question. International establishment is surrounding Chinese govt from HongKong ( see the situation) and now from western borders. It is only a strategic proxy war-like game and nothing else.
Not to mention the decades long terrorist separatist campaign they have been leading against the state in which they have no problem blowing up a bus filled with civilians, hijackings, kidnappings.

Its like saying Pakistan is killing muslims when it is fighting against its terrorists and their supporters.

RAW AGENT

Give proofs or shut up.

India is a heaven compared to Xinjiang for Muslims. The most Hindus take is life of Muslims, Chinese are taking eternity from Muslims by forcing them to commit Shirk.

I know your baapu Imran Khan loves China so you have to defend Chinese Pharaohs but that doesn't change the reality.

Not Jews, not Christians, not even Geert Wilders come close to the tyranny of Xi Jinping. Uighurs would love the tyranny of Jews, Christians, Hindus if they're saved from the devil China.
you are right

Steyn

you are right

Don't be so happy. I am comparing the suffering level. Between Xinjiang and India.

Like comparing the suffering of a kick to the groin and a kick to the mouth. Both are suffering and nobody wants it but the kick to groin is the worst.

That's China and India. Both a nightmare place for Muslims