Which politician should youngsters look upto?Obvious Answer!

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpk4DRmzIto[/video]

so will you tell stories of Altaf bhai to your kids and tell them to be like him? ;)

A

abbasiali

PakPatriot1 said:
raju said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpk4DRmzIto[/video]

so will you tell stories of Altaf bhai to your kids and tell them to be like him? ;)

Thanks for sharing.
Dear Pakpatriot,

Regards
(seems you have not read your gmail for quite some times)

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
abbasiali said:
@Abbasi Ali Bhai
Thanks for your comments.
Actually, you saw this thread very late, when first time Mr. Raju posted it, he pointed out Altaf Hussain and MQM very harshly and on personal level. That's why I replied to him in a very polite but his own way. His remarks made me to write that sentence. But since him or someone else have removed those comments, I am also going to remove my ones also.
Another thing, I have no intentions to go to London at all, and just to meet any political leader? no way, if I have that money I will spend it on to support a person in need. I was just kidding with Mr. Raju. Yaar thora bohot mazaaq bhi kerlene do apne bhayoN se. ;)
Following the right path of Allah and prophet (S.A.W.) is an utmost duty of every muslim. Who can deny this. We people living in this western non muslim societies, have double responsibilities when it comes to the training of our kids who are being raised here. What you are doing regarding your child's education, Alhamdullillih, is a great thing. You will be happy in front Allah at the day of judgement. But my bro, similar things of some sort, other people may also be doing, you never know.
I just check my gmail account, couldn't find anything from you. Sorry, I don't know what is going on.
Thanks anyways, I am going to remove that sentence. Can you also please remove them from your replied posts. They are appearing in all over.

A

abbasiali

PakPatriot1 said:
abbasiali said:
@Abbasi Ali Bhai
Thanks for your comments.
Actually, you saw this thread very late, when first time Mr. Raju posted it, he pointed out Altaf Hussain and MQM very harshly and on personal level. That's why I replied to him in a very polite but his own way. His remarks made me to write that sentence. But since him or someone else have removed those comments, I am also going to remove my ones also.
Another thing, I have no intentions to go to London at all, and just to meet any political leader? no way, if I have that money I will spend it on to support a person in need. I was just kidding with Mr. Raju. Yaar thora bohot mazaaq bhi kerlene do apne bhayoN se. ;)
Following the right path of Allah and prophet (S.A.W.) is an utmost duty of every muslim. Who can deny this. We people living in this western non muslim societies, have double responsibilities when it comes to the training of our kids who are being raised here. What you are doing regarding your child's education, Alhamdullillih, is a great thing. You will be happy in front Allah at the day of judgement. But my bro, similar things of some sort, other people may also be doing, you never know.
I just check my gmail account, couldn't find anything from you. Sorry, I don't know what is going on.
Thanks anyways, I am going to remove that sentence. Can you also please remove them from your replied posts. They are appearing in all over.
Dear Pakpatriot,
I know bro, every one specially overseas are more careful, and you know what I mean, Raju is a nice thorough gentle person, I send you mail almost a week before and was wondering, since you are busy in your project, might have had no chance to go through, but it was not important, just to hello, Hope enjoying Ramadhan.
regards.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
@Abbasi
Of course Mr.Raju is a thorough gentleman, but believe me,this time he was a little away from his usual posture. Anyways, please remove the thing I wrote, from your replies to me. Thanks

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
LOL very funny! ;)

Quaid e Azam is who we should all look upto. Altaf does not even deserved to be call a leader. More like a gang leader.

Enough said

Noumanz

Voter (50+ posts)
Yes if any youngster wants to be a Gangster and a good actor of crying then he should follow Altaf Bhai, otherwise we have a great role model in politics which is Quaid-e-Azam.

God Bless All of us and Pakistan
Nouman

shoro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Did I hear someone talking about Charisma!!! Altaf hussain and charisma--- what a joke ... sounds like classic example of antonym :P

Please, this kind of cheap stories hurt my soul. People who can not even follow a logical line of argumentation, and start talking about LEADERS...! [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] [altaf] [fazl] [zardari] [rehman-malik] [fozia] << corrupt ones always act cowardly, and coward dies thousand deaths
Damn, whats wrong with our people????? Starting talk about Obama and Mandela, but never mentioning one word about A GREAT LEADER and A HERO for HOMELAND OF PAKISTAN AND TO THE MUSLIM WORLD - SIR ZAFRULLAH KHAN -
Surely, we all want fundamental change, and honest people who run the country, but who are they? Where are they? None of them current parties is able to run the country. They are all liars and hypocrites.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD