Which is better place for mulims-INDIA or PAKISTAN

pakistan created for muslims,where they can live with hounor & dignity.Idea was good but after more than 60 years one feel that state couldn,t fullfil the hope and desire of muslims.one reason may be that when sepration took place many briliant muslims thinkers prefer to stay in india insted ofshift to pakistan.In current scenario they would feel very relaxd & happy for their wise decision.I can bet presently india is much better place for muslims than pakistan.
there r so many muslims enjoying life in india.indian multiculture soicity gaining maturity day by day. anti muslims sentiments & riots r in the lowest level.26/11 type of major incident happend but indian muslims & hindus civil soicity show great sincerty & maturity. no riots anywhere in india.muslims take this as a very very possitive devlopment.If there is peace & harmony,if there is no antimuslims sentimates than no better place than india.
i can tell u why.india is booming economy ,secular country,very large country ,well respected country in world.world treat india on equlql level.indian muslims r also benificery of all that pluses of india. just imagin...if sharukh .salmaan, aamir were in pakistanor a.r.rehmaan late md rafi, deleep kumar were in pakistan. can they even think of achive such popularity or status in world which they r enjoying.their r so many muslims business men , sportsmen like pathhans,saniya mirza,tv star r taking full advanege of being in india.look at abdul kallam nuke scientist & former president of india. most respected in india & world. what about ur aqkhan.america demanded him for interogation.I can give u countless examples. now it is up to u .u decide who r looser.

G

you the one }Dffirkahn who s the loser
why ? true effct ,
bcoz pakisatn is only 63 year old, and in this 63 old life we have did much more then ur indickass , bcoz 63 years ago when our grand parents they moved from hindostan we didn had any thing , and after 1 year ur indickass make a war with pakistan when we was just serching still place for living , ok we face this war and when we just started to make our homes then again ur indickass make a war in1965 and get a very answer from great pakistani nation and again they did in1971 , the day when pakistan we have gt also we have get very dirty ugly enemies also those who even dont accpet pakistan mostly ur indickass and israhells and also we face a war 10 year from 79 to 89 and our country is 63 year old but we r improving evry day ALHAMDULILLAH bcoz we didnt had any thing even we didnt had homes when we get pakistan and today ALHAMDULILLAh we r 7 bigest power of the world and u indickass who et evry thing there even muslims rule 100o years evry thing from this time you all had in ur indickass so how much better you r that ur 50% people living in hunger and poverty and 5000 kids die evry day without food and water in ur indickass not in pakistan , so if we see we didnt get honest leaders alo and in 63 years we was faceing almost 20 years WAR and also facing shity dirty enimeis like u indickass and israhells , so shut ur mouth and watch all ground realites about ur indickass and our GREAT PAKISTAN and stop posting these kind of stupid posts i hope u get ur answer very well
INDICKASS on the lose again 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

true_pakistani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
this is shit post .................n clearly from the hater of pakistan ........n i request to admnn block it.

this is shit comparison.........y we dont say muslim are better in saudia or here......we know this is far away from reality

we can discuss the the weaknesses but the person who posted this post seems very negative in mind........he has t got pure intention for pakistan

n one thing all of us shud remember ............that Pakistan is no doubt the miracle n this land comprise of all blessings of Allah Almighty...........the people who is running are responsible not the state state of pakistan

i ask the thread creator y we dont say muslim are in better position or christian........or jews.......

very shameful act

imran0033

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
diffrentkhan said:
pakistan created for muslims,where they can live with hounor & dignity.Idea was good but after more than 60 years one feel that state couldn,t fullfil the hope and desire of muslims.one reason may be that when sepration took place many briliant muslims thinkers prefer to stay in india insted ofshift to pakistan.In current scenario they would feel very relaxd & happy for their wise decision.I can bet presently india is much better place for muslims than pakistan.
there r so many muslims enjoying life in india.indian multiculture soicity gaining maturity day by day. anti muslims sentiments & riots r in the lowest level.26/11 type of major incident happend but indian muslims & hindus civil soicity show great sincerty & maturity. no riots anywhere in india.muslims take this as a very very possitive devlopment.If there is peace & harmony,if there is no antimuslims sentimates than no better place than india.
i can tell u why.india is booming economy ,secular country,very large country ,well respected country in world.world treat india on equlql level.indian muslims r also benificery of all that pluses of india. just imagin...if sharukh .salmaan, aamir were in pakistanor a.r.rehmaan late md rafi, deleep kumar were in pakistan. can they even think of achive such popularity or status in world which they r enjoying.their r so many muslims business men , sportsmen like pathhans,saniya mirza,tv star r taking full advanege of being in india.look at abdul kallam nuke scientist & former president of india. most respected in india & world. what about ur aqkhan.america demanded him for interogation.I can give u countless examples. now it is up to u .u decide who r looser.

Dear mr. Different khan. I would like to tell you that I am 100% agree with you as long as our way of living is secular and if we are living in secular life and if our heros are shahruks khan, or salman khan or aamir khan.but the problem is that these are not out heros and we muslims dont believe any secular society and any socular culture.we are muslims and we want muslim society. I think you have forgotton the riots in Gujrat where extremist hindus killed thousands of muslims, rapped thousands of muslims women. you were talking about multicultural society, I know hindu extremists forcing christen to convert into hinduism, and buring them alive. I think you forgotten the incident of samjhota express where your millitry officials were involved. you can forget all this because you or your relatives were not the victim of these riots. you were talking about ABU kalaam, he is not muslim, he is ahmadi. now you said america is demanding AQ khan, you know why because they are affraid of him, america wants to maintain his supermacy, america cant see any islamic country having such power. america is not affraid of india because you people have no ideology. but we have ideology one day we will rule india and wipe out Israel.
Pakistan Zindabad

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
diffrentkhan said:

Many 'brilliant' Muslims indeed would have stayed in India but you or by the looks of it your fore fathers are definately not one of them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is a childish post and does not carry any real value for argument what so ever - please stop spreading your hate...

mhrmohni

Citizen
what a pathatic person u r and what sich topics u bring in mate.prior to this i used to doubt ur mental health but now i am pretty sure u r unstable for sure.my friend u dont live in pakistan so how could you even compare or think of comparing it with india.my sympatheses are with you and i would request all my brothers to pray for khan for his mental health improvment.Amin sum amin

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I don't know what is your obcession with proving that India is better for muslims. We Pakistanis have never forced, or requested indian muslims to come to Pakistan. We understand your position and want you to live there happily ever after. But there is something bothering you deep in your heart which pushes you to prove to yourself that the decision made by you to stay in india is correct. Well it must be for you,there is no arguing over it. Stay there enjoy your life dance and be merry. But if you start to explore your true emotions you might be surprised.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ah the differentkhan is at it again.

I true believe he is not a muslim, he has chosen his muslim name to be used as a camouflague. I also believe he may be an idiot hired by the ministry of India for this purpose. Or he could also be Pakistani of Hindu nationality....

I thought Siasat had a rule that hatred and insults are not allowed. Where are thos two modrerators? They should block this turkey.

By the khan, if your coundtry is so good, why do you even come on this site? Or is it that Indian sites dont allow you for they know you are a stupid poster?

A proposal to every body: Can we all please NOT reply to this khan guy? He is looking for attention or should I say he is an 'attention whore'?? No reply is best way to kick him out.

This is last post to counter attack him.

Gazoo Martian
Future Khalifa-e-Pakistan

indiansher

Citizen
there u r.any. u ppl r scared of mr dk .u have no answer so u r trying ur dirty tricks,decla ring him non-muslim or anti muslim.many of u crying for his ban.oh..dear ..u can,t face truth so u go for talibaani measures baning,abusing,blaming.face dk on logical ground.don,t make hue & cry :oops: :cry: :|

G

indiansher said:
there u r.any. u ppl r scared of mr dk .u have no answer so u r trying ur dirty tricks,decla ring him non-muslim or anti muslim.many of u crying for his ban.oh..dear ..u can,t face truth so u go for talibaani measures baning,abusing,blaming.face dk on logical ground.don,t make hue & cry :|

how we can face a person who drink piss and eat shit first of all tell me is it logical ? is it normal ? so if some person is not normal how we can ask him he is normal? aue kehny say koi sher nai ban jata yaad rekhna , kiya zamana agiya hae tum jesy gedar b khud ko sher kehny lagy hean , and remeber u dirt hindooz indickss we was ue MASTERS 1000 years and we will be again but this time we will teach u more better ;) dont worry aur tum jesy gedroon nay jo sher ki khalen pehn ker phirty hean essy tamam ko bohat acha maza dean gae :lol: :lol: :lol: