Where it all started(suiside attacks in paksitan) ???

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
According to Hamid Gul , the first suiside attack that killed 23 pakistani soldier happened after a drone strike killed 42 children. He also said that musharraf took the responsibility of the attacks saying that it was them who bombed the kids but the locals werent convinced as they saw the drones.

If this is true i will never ever forgive musharraf, we must force our government to put an immediate stop to the drone strikes other wise we can say good by to north wazir that is if we havnt lost it already.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
furry87 said:
According to Hamid Gul , the first suiside attack that killed 23 pakistani soldier happened after a drone strike killed 42 children. He also said that musharraf took the responsibility of the attacks saying that it was them who bombed the kids but the locals werent convinced as they saw the drones.

If this is true i will never ever forgive musharraf, we must force our government to put an immediate stop to the drone strikes other wise we can say good by to north wazir that is if we havnt lost it already.

So you didn't know what Mushi did to Pakistan?

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
India Guy , she definitely know Mushy the pimp very well ,,,

I am ( not ) surprised that u know him very well ..

mushi didnt just do this also he sold arround 8000 pakistani muslims to USA on the name of so called war on terror , and one of them is our sister DOC AFIA also. and i m sure he will rest in hell i hope ROAST in hell ,

mistehbab

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

It was not 40 something Pakistanis' that got killed. It was 80 or plus Pakistanis' that got killed in the first drone attack. Musharraf tried to accept responsibility for it, but everyone knows it was a US drone.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
furry87 said:

yeh sub zaroor min janib Allahhai. Insaan itni chalakian nahee karsakta. Yeh Allah ki muslihat hai aur kisi toofan ka peshkhima. Ho sakta hai Allah zalimon ko tabah karney ki tayyari kar raha hai, aur may be isa (pbuh) ko wapas laneyki tayyari bhi ho sakti hai.

WAllah-u-alam bissawab

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
to all my brothers and sisters

GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES........

american will not stop attacks unless we stop it.
politicians will not stop acting like american dogs unless we do not stop them
no one will care about pakistan if we do not do it..........

and we are the people of pakistan , who re-elect traitors, who re-elect cowards and criminals , we elect our masters .......we elect them to do with us what they are doing.

WE ARE THE POWER.............WE MUST FIND OUR WORTH.......WE ARE NOT INSECTS.....
WE HAVE TO CHANGE TO CHANGE PAKISTAN..........
WE HAVE TO LIVE WITH AND DIE WITH PRIDE.....................INSHAHALLAH

Ammar isb

Councller (250+ posts)
In my opinion it is an absurd correlation to draw that the suicide bombings are a result of drone attacks, Hamid Gul is nostalgic and delusional. His opinions are directly in favor of the extremist elements its high time that he should be put to trial for treason