Where is Imran Khan Today ?

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why he is so afraid of giving a call for long march???????? why??? why??? I dont think he is confident enough at this moment. He is afraid of giving a call for a long march. In my opinion, this is the last chance for him and he is slowly loosing this chance.

The speech he gave today was out of the same hundreds of speeches he has already given hundreds of times. If he cant figure out some way to bring out sleeping people, he should better stop claiming to be a "leader"

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No brother, we know this nation very well, if someone claimed to be a leader, he has to be approved by nation, those who have support of people they are leaders, I can't believe it has had happened in real, but cruel reality has come out, we have seen in past lot of leaders, who came and with their personality and their words, they got attention of people, here it was expected the same, but reality has gone in reverse, generally we are emotional people and wanted to believe on our own self, Lahore's rural area was mentioned as Imran's most favorite hub and it was expected that he will show his strength and would make these corrupt people know their wrong doing and would force them to get out from their pigeon holes and probably would force them to run away, instead now this corrupt ruler community has taken as their victory and now they are celebrating their victory in their palace.

Tell me who is the looser. Not the nation "NATION IS SLEEPING" and want someone to wake them up. Imran had a chance, which he had loose. Now on personal basis, I do believe, I can support his charity, because no one can doubt his honesty, but he has fail to present himself as a leader. very SAD

Ok forget about Imran Khan Dont u think people are so innocent they dont know what is going on in Pakistan?? isn't it everyone's responsibility to protest against injustice? and by the way Zardaari etc.... did not motivate anyone they are enjoying the vote bank because of their ancestors, this is because of ZA Bhutto's PPP that they are in Govt otherwise they would have been banned in Pakistan coz in their govt they never done anything good for people. U know Gen Hameed Gull very well, he is not a political person but even in his protest he was there with his sick wife on wheel chair and with small kids but very few people turned up. Only time will tell us either he is a leader or not. U see our nation is either scared or very ignorant thats why they dont come out. Thats what i could assume.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
آج پی کے بڑھکیں مر رہا تھا ، نہ معلوم کس چیز کا جشن منا رہا تھا
جب ساری قوم دکھی ہے ، یہ آتش بازی کر رہے ہیں
یزید نے بھی ایسا ہی کیا تھا

Last edited by a moderator:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
No brother, we know this nation very well, if someone claimed to be a leader, he has to be approved by nation, those who have support of people they are leaders, I can't believe it has had happened in real, but cruel reality has come out, we have seen in past lot of leaders, who came and with their personality and their words, they got attention of people, here it was expected the same, but reality has gone in reverse, generally we are emotional people and wanted to believe on our own self, Lahore's rural area was mentioned as Imran's most favorite hub and it was expected that he will show his strength and would make these corrupt people know their wrong doing and would force them to get out from their pigeon holes and probably would force them to run away, instead now this corrupt ruler community has taken as their victory and now they are celebrating their victory in their palace.

Tell me who is the looser. Not the nation "NATION IS SLEEPING" and want someone to wake them up. Imran had a chance, which he had loose. Now on personal basis, I do believe, I can support his charity, because no one can doubt his honesty, but he has fail to present himself as a leader. very SAD
Read my post above and tell me what you want him to do. Criticizing sitting at home is very easy and watching the protests on TV is also easy, but being there to show you are alive is hard and having the guts to stand in front of police and take a beating is even harder. Everyone who is currently pointing fingers at Imran Khan should ask themselves "What have we done? What are we doing?" .
A leader is not recognized by the crowd that follows him, a leader is known by his character, his principles and by the examples he sets for others. If the public is not ready to follow his example then they have no right to point fingers at him.
Imran Khan keeps repeating the same thing in his speeches: "Khuda kisi qaum ki haalat nahi badalta jab tak qaum apni haalat khud na badlay!", but if the nation is dead and does not want to change its fate, then Imran Khan is powerless and the fault lies with the nation.
If Allah has put a 'mohr' on a person's heart, none but Allah can remove it.