Whats stopping Tiger Niazi from challenging Nawaz's release off ECL?

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It's hard to talk to PTI supporter who hasn't graduated high school. This joke/sarcasm was meant for people who have the ability to understand. Enjoy Daddy Bajwa's danda. LOL
I missed your sarcasm- tell me again, whether you believe NS is a crook or not, and whether you believed he should be allowed to go abroad or not.

surfer

If Govt dnt challenge Nawaz's release from ECL, it proves only 01 thing i.e, Tiger Ahmed Niazi accepted the order of "Abba Ji" to shut up and get lost for two days until Nawaz leaves ?

shut-the-fuck-up-and-get-lost.jpg

ECL comes under jurisdiction of Interior Ministry and there can be several administrative reasons/excuses to keep someones name on ECL while fighting in courts ?

Unless, our
cornered Tiger is now following the great leadership theory of Pinki Mala Institute of Leadership that says "feeling foot on tail, take a U-Turn and RUN !

971_5445677_updates.png
LOL. Nice try amigo. A+ for effort!

Understand one thing....the only one shutting up and getting lost, is none other then the CHIEF PUSSY OF RAIWND - Nawaz sharif.

That's why I love DUMB PATWARIS. They are actually celebrating Nawaz running away as a victory!

What happened to "Vote ko Izzat do?" It got replaced by "Boots ko izzat do". Just goes to show you that once a bootlicker, always a bootlicker!

What happened to "Nawaz Sharif is an ideology"? I guess the ideology is called "Shitt your pants and run away". I mean it worked for him last time! LOL

Its beyond funny. In 2000 Nawaz was a PUSSY who ran away to Jeddah and DUMB PATWARIS celebrated! 19 Years later Nawaz is running away again, and DUMB PATWARIS are celebrating again!

Furthermore, the rumor I hear is that Maryum asked Nawaz this morning if she should tweet "vote ko izzat do?"...but Nawaz gave her two slaps and said "Never mention these words again!" Hahahahahaha

Ratan

They stood behind Diesel (they don't have own strength) & dreamed of taking registration from the PM but retreated as a defeated, dejected & humiliated losers.

Their Aka Three times PM made a world record by being kicked out of power all the three times, with the charge of dishonesty ?

And last time apart from being dismissed from PM position, disqualified for the entire life by the supreme court of Pakistan for theft......What an irony!

Hate_Nooras

???????????????

چہرے پہ بھی کچھ لوگ چڑھا لیتے ہیں چہرے
So cuunt you are still here. What happened to your daddy Diesel and his overthrow of IK. Do your remember my challenge? What happened, did you shit yourself like your leader?

Hate_Nooras

Why don't you answer my question? Should Imran and his sister Aleema be given NRO?
What the fuuck or you on about you dumb cuunt. Answer the question you pussey. You said on here that you were angry with IK for letting NS the crook go abroad, so why are you running haraami.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
What the fuuck or you on about you dumb cuunt. Answer the question you pussey. You said on here that you were angry with IK for letting NS the crook go abroad, so why are you running haraami.

Fuuck you B!tch. Your family is cunt. Kuttay kay lund, bhonsadi ke.

Hate_Nooras

Fuuck you B!tch. Your family is cunt. Kuttay kay lund, bhonsadi ke.
Haraami why you running. Your are piece of shit that deserves the gutter. Fuuck your self. This is what you said last week and it shows that you some cow piss drinker that is pretending to be a PK.

"Pakistan is a third class country. I have to puke every time I utter the word that I am from Pakistan"

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haraami why you running. Your are piece of shit that deserves the gutter. Fuuck your self. This is what you said last week and it shows that you some cow piss drinker that is pretending to be a PK.

"Pakistan is a third class country. I have to puke every time I utter the word that I am from Pakistan"

Pakistan is made for army and establishment. I cannot respect a country, that doesn't give me my due rights. I am surprised my words against Pakistan hurt you, i hope you also feel the pain of poor Pakistanis who are suffering under this cocain addict.

Hate_Nooras

Pakistan is made for army and establishment. I cannot respect a country, that doesn't give me my due rights. I am surprised my words against Pakistan hurt you, i hope you also feel the pain of poor Pakistanis who are suffering under this cocain addict.
Fuuck off cow piss drinker. Go and fuuck yourself. We love PK. PK zindabad

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So cuunt you are still here. What happened to your daddy Diesel and his overthrow of IK. Do your remember my challenge? What happened, did you shit yourself like your leader?
Did your Bongi Khan commit suicide after not coming true on his promise to resign after only 1000 people's protest ? Have some shame, if you don't , then may be perhaps you can buy it from store.