What will be our 9/11 or Humain kaab ghairat aayay gee ?

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Attack on GHQ
Attack on navel base.
Daily attacks on tribal areas
Thousands dead in terrorist attacks.
Attacks on visiting teams

but still we are slaves still our leaders are patriotic still our intelligence is BEST in the world still our army the best of muslim world.

will we wake up when we will have another 16th december 1971.

how long will our authorities keep us fooled.

when will we wake up ...what will wake us up

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
please do not speak about Khauta like this in joke as well. It doesnt feel good. I also find no answer to it that being world's best agency ISI and others , what they doing in Pakistan.

I dont belive that our agencies are so dumb that all are unleash to destroy Pakistan, for killing and damaging.

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
You have fed a lot to this military, so you don't expect any hard work from them.
They don't want to go in to the war with anyone, rather want to sit in their air-conditioned palaces and enjoy all perk and privileges.
We need to improve recruitment process in the forces and to forbid these top brasses to hire their sons and relatives in commissioned officers positions.
We need to tight them up and make them to go in to the field.
We need to curtail their unlimited facilities.
We need to bring real Muslims in our forces who should be full of Jehad believe to protect this country from all aggressions.
Kiyani cannot do so, as he is already granted 3 years extension by his lord US, how can he go against them to protect the country.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
You have fed a lot to this military, so you don't expect any hard work from them.
They don't want to go in to the war with anyone, rather want to sit in their air-conditioned palaces and enjoy all perk and privileges.
We need to improve recruitment process in the forces and to forbid these top brasses to hire their sons and relatives in commissioned officers positions.
We need to bring real Muslims in our forces who should be full of Jehad believe to protect this country from all aggressions.
Kiyani cannot do so, as he is already granted 3 years extension by his lord US, how can he go against them to protect the country.

100% agree with you, very well said.
our brave and innocent soldiers are being killed and no one taking any action.
I wish all you said will be implemented soon. ameen.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
please do not speak about Khauta like this in joke as well. It doesnt feel good. I also find no answer to it that being world's best agency ISI and others , what they doing in Pakistan.

I dont belive that our agencies are so dumb that all are unleash to destroy Pakistan, for killing and damaging.

isi lyeye main kahta hoon kh there might be help from inside. Someone in the govt is running terror group also.

Pak4rule. Can you share your opinion on my post: I invite your opinion (about nuking New delhi)

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

yes you are mostly right
but those who worship millitary rather tahnh allah such people wont listen to you

they are now saying that pakistan is under attack!and "terrorists" or "islamists" as they call it are attacking pakistan
but when wise people warned that by killing pakistan loving mujahideen (like osama) to please americans you are making enemy of those group of people who are not even afraid of americans ,so why would they be afraid of you? why would they be afraid of you who are already dead weak because of corruption in every department .including your army.and infact specially your army!!!!!

why not stop killing muslims for america.if you do this than these mujahideen will again start to fight along with you like they did in 80s against soviets
every one with some millitary back ground knows that if same osama network was not fighting along with pakistan against soviets in 1980s than at present day pakistan would have been a part of soviet union!!!!they did so much ihsaan on you in past and you are killing them one by one just to please the biggest enemy of islam that is america!!!than how do you expect that they give sweets to you in return
remember !allah is only with those people who fight for islam,.allah is not with any group of muslims who fights alongside kufar to kill muslims
do you know how many afghan and iraqi kids died when american planes flew from pakistani bases to bomb them?tell me if you peoples kids were at receiving end of such bombing than how would you feel about pakistan
so wise thing is to at once stop aiding americans in this war against islam .if you cant do this than wait for worse azaabs from sky one by one

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Attack on GHQ
Attack on navel base.
Daily attacks on tribal areas
Thousands dead in terrorist attacks.
Attacks on visiting teams

but still we are slaves still our leaders are patriotic still our intelligence is BEST in the world still our army the best of muslim world.

will we wake up when we will have another 16th december 1971.

how long will our authorities keep us fooled.

when will we wake up ...what will wake us up

i have written many times that we are in hands of a bunch of enemy agents

our civil rulers including the opposition ,our chief justices and justice providers,our generals and top bureacrat all work for kufars interests inside pakistan.they are all implanted on their specific seats for one purpose.that is to break pakistan by year 2015 or so into 6 or 7 parts (this creation of new provinces buzz is just for the same reason ,it is first step in direction of dividing pakistan)
for this service they are providing the kufar, our rulers are being given money and benefits in western countries and they will fly their at once after the plan to divide anjd destroy remaining pakistan is complete.

pakistani people by their apathy are supporting their rulers and generals etc and by this they are digging their own graves,as generals and rulers will flee to west after completing their mission but pakistani people will have to stay in pakistan and face the music!

so if you let zerdari kyani and present establishment mafia rule for 2 or 3 more years than it seems tragedy may be waiting for us

and stop idealising yourselves and thinking that pakistan is invincible!as most nationalists here believe!only allah is invincible!as for nation its allahs decision that those nations survive who act fully on allahs laws that is sharia and islam!but majority is pakistan is allergic to islamic rule
.let me stress one point...their is not anyway in this world that pakistan can survive without enforcing islam like the era of hazrat umer and hazrat ali and hazrat abubaker raziallah unhu time.....do whatever you can .bring on imran khan even and bring full social justice but let me assure you.in this land of pakistan you can never survive unless you establish islam in pakistan without any alteration
and and by islam i mean true islam !not singing qawwalis and etc!but islam sharia law which controls every aspect of our society.derived from quran and sunnah

Last edited:

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
I fear if Imran khan too turned out to be fake , then what ?
Do we have anyone other than Imran ?

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
isi lyeye main kahta hoon kh there might be help from inside. Someone in the govt is running terror group also.

Pak4rule. Can you share your opinion on my post: I invite your opinion (about nuking New delhi)

There was a news 2-3 days ago that 2 young boys were recovered from a jihaadi camp in mansehra..........it was PTv that broadcasted this news............I ask who is running that camp in a setteled area of Pakistan ???????????????

gazoomartian

There was a news 2-3 days ago that 2 young boys were recovered from a jihaadi camp in mansehra..........it was PTv that broadcasted this news............I ask who is running that camp in a setteled area of Pakistan ???????????????

dont ask, tell us whom do you blame??

Ali-1234

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Dear! Do your live in Pakistan...................................?

gazoomartian

thanks for such positive thought, I need this as I am feeling so depressed.

I understand your love of Pakistan. I was in such a pain about the attack yesterday that i was awake in bed till 4 then a phone call from a job recruiter woke me up at 7:15.

Lekin bhaii, I often try to figure out where things went wrong, how did we end up with the current awara, ghaddar, and corrupt govt.

Answer comes from my heart pointing to three things:

1. Azab-e-ilahi. 'aur jub tum had sey zyada raah sey bhatak jatey ho to main tum per eik zalim musallat kardeta hoon'
barey hi saaf andaz mein likh hai Allah ney. Yani qsoor hamara hi hai. Also Musharraf, the son of 1000 fathers, coward, sharabi, brainless

2. America engineered the murder of BB. I am sure US had already made the selection of Zaradri, Malik, Gilani, and Haqqani. Then thru propaganda expertise they made these guys win the election using bogus votes. Media played a major role in acting as a conduit for the success of US plan. Media saw gold in helping the Americans

3. Pakistan fell because of humdardi with the pig ki bachi BB and voted for PPP. If that were not enough, now we are getting another awara and junior ghunda Bilawal in the making.

Moral: When it comes to voting, Pakistanis do not have political aql-o-faham. This western domacrazy is not suitable for Pakistan. I guarantee you that in 2013, people will vote again PPP (khakam de dehan)

kaash is waqt main politics mein hota.