What should PTI do if PAT goes towards Parliament

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI should not go too parliament the reprecussions Will be very dire. However we Cannot sit idle either, IK should take his container towards police and request them too put down there arms and let TUQ go forward, tell them.it is over NS Will fall and so. Will you if you do not back down. Govt has one Line of defence left police, if They throw away there arms.it is over.

PTI strategy is right however PAT strategy is not wrong either from there point of view They want to go for the kill. If police attacks PAT workers we should help.them.cross the Line however we should go back to Our position after helping them. Listening too tunes whilst They are at war is not the right thing to do

What do you think

Last edited:

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
jokes aside.,, to this day i can't fathom why pmln called army and then 40000+ police/rangers personnel for a mere gathering of 5-6 thousand each... :13:

Muqadas

What will they achieve by going into Parliament Building? I fail to understand.
Other than embarrassment on International level, for the state.
They'll do irreversible damage to repute of Pakistan and its army (who is there to protect).

By the way, No One will stop them when they'll try to go in. Not even army.

Pak Falcon

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI dont have workers jo sar pe kafan band kar agay barhein. Agar aisa faisla hua to front line par PAT k workers honge aur pichay PTI k for some support thats it

Pak Falcon

Minister (2k+ posts)
What will they achieve by going into Parliament Building? I fail to understand.
Other than embarrassment on International level, for the state.
They'll do irreversible damage to repute of Pakistan and its army (who is there to protect).

By the way, No One will stop them when they'll try to go in. Not even army.

They would take gan.ja outside from PM house then play some music with his ganj and dance together

Muqadas

PTI dont have workers jo sar pe kafan band kar agay barhein. Agar aisa faisla hua to front line par PAT k workers honge aur pichay PTI k for some support thats it

PAT has different objectives.
PTI cant even think of attempting anything like this. It will be end of PTI as a political force.

I honestly wish that PTI and PAT would attack our institutions and their buildings....These guys have no idea how governments handle the mob...and they need to learn this...both PMLn and PPP know this as they have been man handled plenty of times...Both of the PTI trolls and TUQ "Mujahids" have no idea....Anyways...pray that some how both will show some sense otherwise...BRING IT YOU MORONS...

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ask PTI goons to attack Parliament and grab the PM seat before Qadri gang grab it for Qadri. what kind of non sense we are talking.

farhanc

Banned
Democracy should win/Save Democracy

7068_10152672321402458_7482546085020645328_n.jpg

GeoG

Sometime a silly mistake works out as a blessing for you if fate is on your side
Qadri gave Raheel a three hour lecture and I suppose he must have said wtf when he left

By engaging Raheel, Govt has cornered DG ISI
as Raheel is in the loop for any action which would previously fall in ISI domain only

Inqlabis will get bigger crowds during weekend specially Sunday
All Govt needs to do is give them a Lolipop for two more days, arrange useless meetings
They will be desparate for a solution on Monday...

Last edited:

farhanc

Banned
Re: Democracy should win/Save Democracy

Save democracy so rulers can mint billions.

Save democracy so they can take millions of ruppes of loans which will never be returned
Save democracy so they can do billions of money laundering
Save democracy so they can put their relatives only & workers on key posts
Save democracy so they can use police as their personal gaurds and servants
Save democracy so that fake degree holders can become lords.
Save democracy, Majority and ill-litrate people will choose them anyways.

farhanc

Banned
Re: Democracy should win/Save Democracy

Save democracy so they can take millions of ruppes of loans which will never be returned
Save democracy so they can do billions of money laundering
Save democracy so they can put their relatives only & workers on key posts
Save democracy so they can use police as their personal gaurds and servants
Save democracy so that fake degree holders can become lords.
Save democracy, Majority and ill-litrate people will choose them anyways.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sometime a silly mistake works out as a blessing for you if fate is on your side
Qadri gave Raheel a three hour lecture and I suppose he must have said wtf when he left

By engaging Raheel, Govt has cornered DG ISI
as Raheel is in the loop for any action which would previously fall in ISI domain only

Inqlabis will get bigger crowds during weekend specially Sunday
All Govt needs to do is give them a Lolipop for two more days, arrange useless meetings
They will be desparate for a solution on Monday...

Isn't this a sad sad reality of our so called leaders. It is embarrassing for those who love democracy and believe in power of people and expect their leaders to stand up against dictators and power usurpers, move the country forward, bring stability and prosperity, peace and rule of law. Looking at this Tamasha, I have serious doubts about our future, our political leaders, their wisdom and the general's public lack of maturity and undestanding. None of these tier A leadership is worth its money. Those who are the falg barriers of change, keeping usurper's supporters on their stage with crowd chanting slogans of change.On the other side, we have devoted people of personality worshippers who will die and sacrify their lives on the pointing of finger of this fire brand canadian citizen. I am not sure how you feel Mr. Malik Sahib, But I have given up hope on this unfortunate nation and its idiotic leadership.