what is media trying to promote - please enlighten me

alibokhari

Citizen
I am not a fundamentalist but GOD helps us all after watching clip of this show on "PRIME TV" - can anyone tell me the purpose of this show? and also what media is trying to promote with this show? where is our country heading to.....????
though I don't watch any dramas but seen couple of episodes of indian dramas - three things they are promoting in every drama
1. their religion
2. their culture
3. their language (hindi)

what are we promoting? i feel ashamed

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnciUwDEbr4[/video]

alibokhari said:
I am not a fundamentalist but GOD helps us all after watching clip of this show on "PRIME TV" - can anyone tell me the purpose of this show? and also what media is trying to promote with this show? where is our country heading to.....????
though I don't watch any dramas but seen couple of episodes of indian dramas - three things they are promoting in every drama
1. their religion
2. their culture

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnciUwDEbr4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bhai aap aadhi baat kyon kurtay hoo, you only feel ashamed about wats going on Pakistan, my question to you then:
Feel ashamed for enjoying evey luxury you are enjoying while living in west (you better be going back to Pakistan and promote patriotism thre)
Oath liya ta western citizenship laytay hoi? kaunsa national anthem gaya tha.....Pak sur zameeen shaad baad?
tum loggon ko apnay liya west aur Pakistaniyon kay liya back home, high islamic vaslues?

kul kitnee nanmazain ba jamaat puree tum nay????????????????/

S

shagi

This a type of culture which is not Pakistani at all. It is responsibility of govt to regulate the content of these channels. They should try to braodcast in line with national policies and domestic culture. Although we are living in a global environment, we should not forget our own values.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
They are trying to promote beside difference of religion, color, language, culture we are like you. We are onboard with global vulgarity, sexuality and nudity.

alibokhari

Citizen
Pakistan Khappay said:
alibokhari said:
1. their religion
2. their culture

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnciUwDEbr4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bhai aap aadhi baat kyon kurtay hoo, you only feel ashamed about wats going on Pakistan, my question to you then:
Feel ashamed for enjoying evey luxury you are enjoying while living in west (you better be going back to Pakistan and promote patriotism thre)
Oath liya ta western citizenship laytay hoi? kaunsa national anthem gaya tha.....Pak sur zameeen shaad baad?
tum loggon ko apnay liya west aur Pakistaniyon kay liya back home, high islamic vaslues?

kul kitnee nanmazain ba jamaat puree tum nay????????????????/

This program is for people exactly like you - who don't understand and look at the big picture effecting our young ones and up coming youth...

agar thoree see akal istamal karo to ap ko samajh lagey gee. key my questions had nothing to do with being Muslim it has to do with following Pakistani culture.. my question remains IS THIS THE CULTURE OF PAKISTAN ?? ARE WE RELAY PROMOTING PAKISTANI CULTURE ?? when you have answers to this question than talk to me about my namaaz roza haj zakat..

the kind of culture and values i been brought up with , i feel very embarrassed if i watch this kind of program with my family .. i don't know which culture or what kind of values you been brought up with !! that you can justify this

I being in west - well my friend being in west doesn't mean at all you forget your values.. and i was told about this program by my GORA friend who happens to ask me this question "Do you allow these people in your country because I thought Pakistan being an Islamic state condemns virgule dressings, kisses on tv etc" if you have answer for him please let me know so i can pass on to him your answer who i presume prays 5 times a day in masjid... !!

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I totally agree with alibokhari. Immigrating to Canada does not mean that we loose our culture our values and our religion.

karachiwala said:
I totally agree with alibokhari. Immigrating to Canada does not mean that we loose our culture our values and our religion.

SO APNAY LIYA WEST AUR BAQI SUB KAY LIYA PAKISTANI CULTURE.........I LIKE THAT

Zaidi Qasim

Pakistan Khappay said:
karachiwala said:

Brother , Alhamdulillah, we are all Muslims. some of us may live in western Countries but we have not assimulated in to the western culture and adopted their values. We have our kids born in here as well , but we taught them well about our Islamic heritage, our social values and our religion and culture. we have built mosques here as well and majority of us regularly attend them in our daily lives.I wonder where have you been ? Why a tv segment with open vulgary become talking and defending point for you which is broadcasted from the home land. we taught our childrens that we are from a different society and different culture.we taught them not to follow the mainstream media and get influnced by the peers at different institution and follow them blindly . But when they see what is coming out of our homeland which is not much different than what is being displayed in this societies, they turned around and ask us if this is what our values have been all around? Or may be perhaps you won't get that either.or may be you do not have childrens of your own yet.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan Khappay said:
karachiwala said:

Pakistan khappay bhai! aap pagal hain ya jaan k aisi bongian maar rahay hain?

alibokhari

Citizen
Pakistan Khappay said:
karachiwala said:

yar seriously - you have no clue what you talking about !! , i know someone exactly like you who don't know when to KEEP THEIR MOUTH SHUT and WHEN TO OPEN IT

jab ap kee aka-ldanee kam karnee shuru kar dey gee (of course if you have one) than I "hope" that you understand the effects of such programmes on our channels on our present and future generations to come ..

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Their is a freedom of expression and media is allowed to promote whatever they can and if anyone dont like it then what is remote made for???simple change the channel and watch something else...why making things an issue???

Zaidi Qasim

YAHYA87 said:
Their is a freedom of expression and media is allowed to promote whatever they can and if anyone dont like it then what is remote made for???simple change the channel and watch something else...why making things an issue???

Valgury is a part of freedom of expression and you can't do anything about it !!! Yahya is a very nice name but Yahya never promoted vulgary in the name of freedom of expression.

??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ???
?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ????? ??? ????

?? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?????
??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ??? ????

??? ??? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???
?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ????? ??? ????

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
alibokhari said:
1. their religion
2. their culture

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnciUwDEbr4[/video]

sir ji first tell me why are youa shamed to be labelled fundamentalist?say with pride that you are fundamentalist,
its beyond my comprehension that why pakistanis feel proud to be labeled "liberal" hip" american puppets" bolywood imitators but when someone sees them praying and labels them mullah or fundamentalist than they feel dead embaressed
just imagine when on day of judgement we will be standing in front of allah and he will be asking us that "oh son of adam,what practical efforts did you do in islamic cause" than what will be our answer? that we spent the whole life on kufars agenda and secularism
believe me ,that nothing is as horrible and as painful that when you will stand before allah with whole life spent on secularism,you will be thrown in eternal fire to burn,,,just being born in muslim family will not save anyone from fire,,,its written in quran that till one does practical struggle in islam he will not be forgiven on doomsday and not be sent to heaven

but i guess majority here will not even believe in heaven hell,such kind of secular sociery we have in so called pakistan nowdays

saying this i come to the topic

the media of pakistan promotes nothing but hatred for islam and obscenity and mental slavery of hindus and christians..our media is trying its best to bring allahs azab near and more near on this country

its not even one year when a famous aalim e deen saw dream of azaab ,,,so just wait and see what happens
those people who are leading anti islam lives and still think that they are muslims,they will soon have a very very bitter expereince,an expereince that is eternal .ah.its painful but true