What is Fazal ur Rehman Plan ? Dharna or Jalsa || Exclusive interview of Zameer Haider || ZM News

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
انڈیا کے ساتھ سرحدی علاقہ ہے جہاں پر سمگلرز کا راج ہے یا پھر فوج کے لوگ ہیں جن کو کوی پوچھنے والا نہیں
لونڈے بازی فوج میں بھی اپنی اخیر کو پنہچی ہوی ہے اسی لئےاس علاقے میں بچوں کے ساتھ زیادتی کا دنیا کا سب سے بڑا اسکینڈل انتہای بے شرمی اور بے غیرتی سے دبا دیا گیا تھا مگر اب دوبارہ سر اٹھا چکا ہے
Sex abuses are thousands years of Punjab history.
Now with advent of technology prone movies are there.
Punjab fields were always hot sex grounds historically.
Every rulers Barber , Ranjeet Singh , Alexander the Great all enjoyed Punjab.
Along five rivers there was never War but sex war we’re always there.
This is history of Punjab. My brothers should not mind accept the facts.
My worry is that my Punjabi sisters daughters n mothers are not safe with wolves.

Jupiter2007

Councller (250+ posts)
The question was simple my friend “ tell me the specifications of j20” so i can compare it with US fighter jets.

Now you sound like a typical comparing a Rafale with Jf thunder block 3

It would be compare apple with orange. Rafale is medium weight 4.5 generation fighter and JF-17 block 3 is light weight 4th generation fighter.

as far as 5th generations fighter, I suggest you should read the following article.

Last edited:

aneeskhan

bari ghalat baat hai dactar sahab ap sare punjabiyon ko badkaar nahi keh saktey !
zara professional appraoch rakhain plz.
If some disease is endemic to a part you have to mention?
Sach Bolney mein kiya Muzaika.
If I am not telling news itself saying history is saying.
Needs a very holistic approach of thought processes people living there.

aneeskhan

Holistic Moral n ethical education is required in Punjab than Taleem e Balighan.
They have to taught how to respect your sister daughters mothers n Children they are precious .

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If some disease is endemic to a part you have to mention?
Sach Bolney mein kiya Muzaika.
If I am not telling news itself saying history is saying.
Needs a very holistic approach of thought processes people living there.
please share the history , kia KPK , SINDH aur Baluchistan main yeh waqiyat nahi hotey?
sir yeh sahi baat nahi hai , baki aap ki marzi

aneeskhan

please share the history , kia KPK , SINDH aur Baluchistan main yeh waqiyat nahi hotey?
sir yeh sahi baat nahi hai , baki aap ki marzi
Unfortunately it is happening worse in Sindh Baluchistan n KPK.
That doesn’t mean it is not crime. But prone movies coming in Market is from Punjab mainly.
Sindh kii Koyi Addi safe Nahi.Sindh key har Autaq mein Wadera Subah Se Nishana laga Kar Betha hota hai.

aneeskhan

If Waderas are asked to work hard compete on merit
Pakistan Na Khappey
Abb tu multiple factors ho Giya hai Wadera key Saath Corrupt Wardi Bhi Chippak Gayi hai.
For last 30 years they are here to train Rashee Sain getting every 3 moths extension.

Blunt bee

Citizen
It would be compare apple with orange. Rafale is medium weight 4.5 generation fighter and JF-17 block 3 is light weight 4th generation fighter.

as far as 5th generations fighter, I suggest you should read the following article.

Why people don’t understand sarcasm.
You cant compare two different jets in different categories . Further you need to know their detailed specifications as much as available to compare them . There s very little info about J20 apart form engine and weapons package.
Now i can quote you hundreds of articles to read lad but no point you are not here to learn rather prove your point so am out.

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
why im getting a feeling from the confidence and boldness of moulana that he has been given a green signal or ( aankh ka ishara) just to show imran niazi in its original spot (puppet cupboard)

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes Pakistan already made 5th gen aircraft and its factory is located at raja bazaar rawal pindi. I have seen some of them roaming around anarkali Bazar.
When we have people like you. Who needs an enemy. Fitay Munh tairay comments per.

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sex abuses are thousands years of Punjab history.
Now with advent of technology prone movies are there.
Punjab fields were always hot sex grounds historically.
Every rulers Barber , Ranjeet Singh , Alexander the Great all enjoyed Punjab.
Along five rivers there was never War but sex war we’re always there.
This is history of Punjab. My brothers should not mind accept the facts.
My worry is that my Punjabi sisters daughters n mothers are not safe with wolves.
چور بھی کہے چور چور

میرے خیال میں اس میدان میں آپ کی قوم کا کوی ثانی نہیں
?

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
When we have people like you. Who needs an enemy. Fitay Munh tairay comments per.
Enemy like you destroyed Pakistan since mid 1960s. You dont have knowledge about how aviation industry works. Who are you? Are you working with PAC? Employed for project azm? Lecturer in any university where aeronautical engineering teach? Writing articles for aviation. Journalist of PAF? None. So please stop fooling common people.