What is Fazal ur Rehman Plan ? Dharna or Jalsa || Exclusive interview of Zameer Haider || ZM News

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes Pakistan already made 5th gen aircraft and its factory is located at raja bazaar rawal pindi. I have seen some of them roaming around anarkali Bazar.

Xiggs

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
15 dafa tu yeh apni gharwali se nahi milta hogaa ap ka kia relationship hai? ?
Bhaibarood yeh jo baat ki hai na ispe agar aapko aur aapkay ghar walon ko galiyan paray to bura nahi manna. Jab aap kisi member se is terha personal hogay to aap asal mai baqi members ko invite karogay ke woh aapke saath personal hon.

Xiggs

There are strategic things that need to be kept under wraps, like hydrogen bomb, ICBM, stealth fighters etc. I won't be surprised if pakistan soon tests its stealth fighter jet prototype.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
I'll give my benefit of doubt to the Air Marshall in what is being produced in behind closed doors as far stealth technology is concerned.

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
I'll give my benefit of doubt to the Air Marshall in what is being produced in behind closed doors as far stealth technology is concerned.
One thing is confirm that we have started work on 5th Generation fighter plane.
Even JF-17 can be a 5th generation if we have developed sophisticated weapons such as air to air and air to ground munitions. A radar with long range and anti jamming capabilities........
Advanced targeting pods etc

Air frame with stealth capabilities will take a lot of time. But also its not the problem for the professionals since air frames are already available and a small reverse engineering is required along with some design modification.

I do not think PAF will go for dual engines. PAF will opt a single engine design considering the operational cost.

Jupiter2007

Councller (250+ posts)
Our fifth generation aircraft is currently under development “Project Azm” operationally you are looking at least 6-8 years. Before posting one needs to understand what makes a fighter jet 5th generation. Unfortunately we have quite a few lemons around who make castles in the air .

USA is the only country which can produce 5th generation fighter. I feel Chinese technology is still 5 to 10 years behind USA. Chinese still can’t produce reliable engine and depends on Russia. Chinese made J-20 cannot match the performance of F-35 and F-22. Russians claim to have 5th generation but I consider it 4.5+ since it doesn’t have weapon bay and some other high tech gadgets are missing.

As far as Pakistan 5th generations fighter program is concern, we are still 10+ years behind. We don’t have the required technology/infrastructure to build true 4.5 generations fighter and we are still relaying on Chinese to help us with JF-17 block 3.
To be self reliance, Pakistan has initiated multiple projects which are part of “Project AZM” and it includes 4.5 and 5+ generation fighter programs. We should see the mock-up or technology demonstration in 3 years.
First fighter projects will not have weapon bay and it will be similar to Korean fighter project. We should expect this go into production after 2025.
2nd fighter project will be 5+ generations and it will go in production after 2030.

Last edited:

Blunt bee

Citizen
USA is the only country which can produce 5th generation fighter. I feel Chinese technology is still 5 to 10 years behind USA. Chinese still can’t produce reliable engine and depends on Russia.
Chinese made J-20 cannot match the performance of F-35 and F-22. Russians claim to have 5th generation but I consider it 4.5+ since it doesn’t have weapon bay and some other high tech gadgets are missing.

As far as Pakistan 5th generations fighter program is concern, we are still 10+ years behind. We don’t have the required technology/infrastructure to build true 4.5 generations fighter and we are still relaying on Chinese to help us with JF-17 block 3.
To be self reliance, Pakistan has initiated multiple projects which are part of “Project AZM” and it includes 4.5 and 5+ generation fighter programs. We should see the mock-up or technology demonstration in 3 years.
First fighter projects will not have weapon bay and it will be similar to Korean fighter project. We should expect this go into production after 2025.
2nd fighter project will be 5+ generations and it will go in production after 2030.
USA is the only country which can produce 5th generation fighter. I feel Chinese technology is still 5 to 10 years behind USA. Chinese still can’t produce reliable engine and depends on Russia.
Chinese made J-20 cannot match the performance of F-35 and F-22. Russians claim to have 5th generation but I consider it 4.5+ since it doesn’t have weapon bay and some other high tech gadgets are missing.

Could you please tell me the specifications of the chinese J20 i ll pay you how about that!! since you have compared it US fighter jets and of having a third party engine you definitely sound like an expert my friend ?

aftab818

MPA (400+ posts)
مائی ڈئیر ہماری ائیر مارشل صاحب سے ہفتے میں کوئی پندرہ مرتبہ ملاقات ہوتی ہے ٹی وی چینلز پر۔۔ پاکستان ففتھ جنریشن سٹیلتھ جہاز بنا چکا ہے وقت آنے پر سامنے بھی اجائے گا ۔۔
سر ساری باتیں سرعام کرنے والی نہیں ہوتیں ۔۔۔ شاہد لطیف صاحب سے اس بارے میں تفصیلی گفتگو ہوئی انکے مطابق جب یہ جے ایف 17 تھنڈر بنا رہے تھے تب بھی دنیا یہی کہتی تھی کہ یہ پراجیکٹ ناممکن ہے۔ ۔۔ لیکن پاکستان نے دس سال کا پراجیکٹ تین سال میں مل کر دکھایا
Ayesha Baji kya aap woh laal topi walay saamri jadoogar ki bewi etc tho nahi , Shahid lateefay ke lateefo per rona hi aatha hay ab . Yaqeen kar aap koi murghi ya bakri etc paal lain time acha aur kuch useful guzray ga .

Jupiter2007

Councller (250+ posts)
Could you please tell me the specifications of the chinese J20 i ll pay you how about that!! since you have compared it US fighter jets and of having a third party engine you definitely sound like an expert my friend ?

Chinese have no answer for F-22.
Just compare the technology of F-35 and Chinese J-20.

“The plane (J-20) does not meet all requirements for a true fifth-generation fighter, and its inferior engine technology is a massive drag on performance. The aircraft is expected to receive a new engine, but it remains unreliable in static tests, indicating, for now, the J-20 relies on Russia for its engine technology.”

Last edited:

Jupiter2007

Councller (250+ posts)
Light weight JF-17 block 3 will have AESA Radar and have more composite material compare to block 2.
Block 3 will replace remaining F-7s and older Mirage iii/V.
4.5 generations medium weight fighter project will replace Rose upgraded Mirage and 5th generation heavy weight fighter project will replace older F-16s.

Blunt bee

Citizen
Chinese have no answer for F-22.
Just compare the technology of F-35 and Chinese J-20.

“The plane (J-20) does not meet all requirements for a true fifth-generation fighter, and its inferior engine technology is a massive drag on performance. The aircraft is expected to receive a new engine, but it remains unreliable in static tests, indicating, for now, the J-20 relies on Russia for its engine technology.”

The question was simple my friend “ tell me the specifications of j20” so i can compare it with US fighter jets.

Now you sound like a typical comparing a Rafale with Jf thunder block 3

Bubber Shair

انڈیا کے ساتھ سرحدی علاقہ ہے جہاں پر سمگلرز کا راج ہے یا پھر فوج کے لوگ ہیں جن کو کوی پوچھنے والا نہیں
لونڈے بازی فوج میں بھی اپنی اخیر کو پنہچی ہوی ہے اسی لئےاس علاقے میں بچوں کے ساتھ زیادتی کا دنیا کا سب سے بڑا اسکینڈل انتہای بے شرمی اور بے غیرتی سے دبا دیا گیا تھا مگر اب دوبارہ سر اٹھا چکا ہے