What is Democracy in Islam, how democracy works, like what ingrediants needed? Please elaborate Pros

Re: Is democracy unIslamic?

@Abisafyan

Your 3rd question is the right question and your conclusion is correct one...YES its left on people to create/follow a system of government which does not deviate some basic principals of Islam...(bribery, lie, deceit,abuse of any sort, use of haraam etc). Those who do not believe this do not have the ability to understand Quran.

Your last statement is a question on top of your 3rd...which means yes, it is up to muslam umah to decide which way of government will be used...as for khilafat...one must understand that there was no intellectual discussion or thought process involved in it..Prophet PBUH passed away, muslims of makkah were in shock, and every in their heart always excepted hazrat Abu Bakr as best friend of the Prophet PBUH so when he stood up, there was no one to challenge it...but as time passed on...you know that by the time of Hazrat Usmaan problem and differences had already occurred...

So YES ALLAH HAS LEFT THIS GOVERNMENT PART for muslim UMMAH to decide about their time and conditions as cultures evolve over the period of time with their resources.

Muhammad Jabran

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Is democracy unIslamic?

Abisafyan And Phoenix112

Both brothers have significant points, we must follow the modern world. It does not effect our Islamic cultures. The basic rule is to choose the best within ourselves but unfortunately here in Pakistan there are no institutions and fake democracy cant solve our problems, through continues elections it produces dictatorship. both my brothers i dedicate my article to you please read this and then send me your comments how you find it.
Democracy: Good Or Worst Form of Government In Pakistan