Western societies’ self-destruction due to imposed wave of LGBTQ

Arrest Warrant

Minister (2k+ posts)
sari ravish ki jaar Pak army hai. tax hamara khatey hain aur amreeki technology khareednay ke baad aur apney marwaney ke baad, music industry me invest kartey hain.

idrees2be2002

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeh bohat barri bemari hai western countries mein.
Main ne bohat se mard dheeke jo pehle normal thay, unke bache bhi hain. Magar achanak GAY ban gay. Samjh nahi ati ke inke ander esa kon sa keera hai jo inko tang karta hai aur yeh esi harkatein karna shuru kar dete hain.
Jab main Belgium mein aya to lesbians,gays aur transgenders khul ke saamne nahi ate thay, magar unki bodylanguage hi alag hoti thi, jis se woh pehchane jate thay. Magar phir esa qanoon a gaya ke yeh western countries inko accept karne lagi, aur abh to yeh khul kar saamne ate hain. Aur LGBTQ to abh purana ho gaya, abh latest hai LGBTIQA+

Arrest Warrant

Minister (2k+ posts)
molvi aur madarsey ki londey baazi aur gaand marai ke khilaaf awaz utha,
jab woh khatam ho jaye to lgbtqppmlisi ke khilaaf hum aap ka sath dein ge

Arrest Warrant

Minister (2k+ posts)
lol ISI ki londey baaz. fkn bastrds
poora gao jis randi ko game daalta, us ki olaad badla lene ISI mein bharti hoti thi
lumber one they said.
let see how much?

samkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بھٹو کہ بعد بہت جلد پاکستان کہ ہر گھر سے گانڈو نکلیں گے

بلاول بھٹو کا عزم

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Its because the left kept too quite and tried to be too accommodating. And these libtards just kept on inching forward.

But I also see that they have overstayed their welcome and people are starting to fight back. Disney just lost almost a billion dollars with their latest crop of woke movies. With Buzz Light year being gay, and little mermaid woke and eternals being gender fluid etc etc etc.

Even Budwiser one of the most famous and liked beers, almost part of Americana is suffering badly because they made some khusri like billo rani their spokesperson and this is the reaction to that

Punch777

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Good to see u how much time you spend on internet looking for stuff like this and how worried you are about western countries. There are lots of positive aspect of western societies too just like how hard workers they are, honest, clean and sincere with their countries.
I don't see a reason for saying look how bad they are by uploading vulgar videos and encouraging ppl to watch these videos. Is this Pakistan's problem to worry about western countries while we can't feed our own ppl.
We are such a good ppl and we don't have prostitution, human trafficking, murder rape, gambling, alcoholism, corruption.....

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good to see u how much time you spend on internet looking for stuff like this and how worried you are about western countries. There are lots of positive aspect of western societies too just like how hard workers they are, honest, clean and sincere with their countries.
I don't see a reason for saying look how bad they are by uploading vulgar videos and encouraging ppl to watch these videos. Is this Pakistan's problem to worry about western countries while we can't feed our own ppl.
We are such a good ppl and we don't have prostitution, human trafficking, murder rape, gambling, alcoholism, corruption.....

I got your point. There are indeed many positive things. For instance back home, it's considered as a sign of being sharp and smart if any young guy manages to fool and date multiple girls at the same time, and vice versa. However, in Western nations, despite all open liquor and sexual activities, such people are considered as cheap and untrustworthy lowlife scums.

Everyone has got his/her lifestyle. But my concern is imposing such practices and exposing (underage) kids to something which may adversely affect them. The other day this friend of mine over here spoke about this senior employee in his company who was retiring. In his farewell speech the retiree said 'Ladies and Gentlemen' over which HR asked him to say Dear Coworkers instead as saying just Ladies and Gentlemen may offend LGBTQ

Punch777

I got your point. There are indeed many positive things. For instance back home, it's considered as a sign of being sharp and smart if any young guy manages to fool and date multiple girls at the same time, and vice versa. However, in Western nations, despite all open liquor and sexual activities, such people are considered as cheap and untrustworthy lowlife scums.

Everyone has got his/her lifestyle. But my concern is imposing such practices and exposing (underage) kids to something which may adversely affect them. The other day this friend of mine over here spoke about this senior employee in his company who was retiring. In his farewell speech the retiree said 'Ladies and Gentlemen' over which HR asked him to say Dear Coworkers instead as saying just Ladies and Gentlemen may offend LGBTQ
Well what I'm trying to say is that by posting such vids mean whoever is on this forum will watch it and search for more stuff like that and we are already living in country full of c...s. Well I live o/seas and used to know few gay or lesb through work but doesn't bother me as long as they don't criticize my religion or my country. Its quite appropriate to say co workers or collegues.

halwapuri

Councller (250+ posts)
Well what I'm trying to say is that by posting such vids mean whoever is on this forum will watch it and search for more stuff like that and we are already living in country full of c...s. Well I live o/seas and used to know few gay or lesb through work but doesn't bother me as long as they don't criticize my religion or my country. Its quite appropriate to say co workers or collegues.
Fact that you have no problem in making language gender neutral and politically correct, means that you have been sufficiently indoctrinated and neutered. The area only two genders: male and female, so addressing the public as ladies and gentlemen, is the ONLY way to address an audience (don't take it too literally and keep it within context)

You should have an introspection moment. You must learn to defend yourself from get go rather than lean towards leniences and compromises, just to fit in, blend in, and become "harmless". Hold your ground a bit. Let me give a concrete example of how this works. If someone comes up to you and say that in Islam men and guardians of women, accusing from it a lesser position or tank given to women, you respond thus: who is more in rank? The guardian or who's being guarded? That's how you turn the tables. But this comes with wisdom and deep understanding of Islam.

The lghdtv community has absolutely no basis to stand on: logical, scientific, natural -nothing. One of their claims is that homosexuality is common in animal kingdom. Response? So is cannibalism. Go for it. But eat your own kind obviously. Another response? Animals eat animals. So, why don't you reject veganism?

Let me give you another example to volunteer another sub group of liberalism: the postmodern. They say that there is no such thing as absolute truth and that reality is subjective. Response? The statement itself is self refuting. If there is no absolute truth, then your statement is not absolutely true, and it's just subjective, which means: who cares about your opinion

Let's go back to the queer and gay and trans world, including the non binary idiots. If you meet a trans, ask him why he removed his male sexual organs or hormones if that is not what defines your sexuality? I mean, it's not that you are removing your eyes, your lungs, your kidneys, your skin.... Just the make organs. Why? Doesn't that mean that being male is to have those organs and hormones?

I can go on but you get the point now. I really beseech you not up stoop to their level and start agreeing to enticing they say, like changing ladies and gentlemen to co workers. Yes, it's harmless at surface level, not really exposes a deeper issue: your insecurity level.

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you look at Pakistan currently run by fascist criminals, it is better to live in the West no matter what. At least people are free to do or speak without fear of being abducted or killed by a rogue army.
Pakistani's claim to be followers of Islam but what's happening now is far from it's teachings. Corruption and oppressing of honest people is far far worse than whatever the West is doing as a society.

Punch777

Fact that you have no problem in making language gender neutral and politically correct, means that you have been sufficiently indoctrinated and neutered. The area only two genders: male and female, so addressing the public as ladies and gentlemen, is the ONLY way to address an audience (don't take it too literally and keep it within context)

You should have an introspection moment. You must learn to defend yourself from get go rather than lean towards leniences and compromises, just to fit in, blend in, and become "harmless". Hold your ground a bit. Let me give a concrete example of how this works. If someone comes up to you and say that in Islam men and guardians of women, accusing from it a lesser position or tank given to women, you respond thus: who is more in rank? The guardian or who's being guarded? That's how you turn the tables. But this comes with wisdom and deep understanding of Islam.

The lghdtv community has absolutely no basis to stand on: logical, scientific, natural -nothing. One of their claims is that homosexuality is common in animal kingdom. Response? So is cannibalism. Go for it. But eat your own kind obviously. Another response? Animals eat animals. So, why don't you reject veganism?

Let me give you another example to volunteer another sub group of liberalism: the postmodern. They say that there is no such thing as absolute truth and that reality is subjective. Response? The statement itself is self refuting. If there is no absolute truth, then your statement is not absolutely true, and it's just subjective, which means: who cares about your opinion

Let's go back to the queer and gay and trans world, including the non binary idiots. If you meet a trans, ask him why he removed his male sexual organs or hormones if that is not what defines your sexuality? I mean, it's not that you are removing your eyes, your lungs, your kidneys, your skin.... Just the make organs. Why? Doesn't that mean that being male is to have those organs and hormones?

I can go on but you get the point now. I really beseech you not up stoop to their level and start agreeing to enticing they say, like changing ladies and gentlemen to co workers. Yes, it's harmless at surface level, not really exposes a deeper issue: your insecurity level.
Are u saying I should dictate them coz it doesn't suit me... grow up...I have no issue what ppl do in their own bedroom. As I said earlier as long as they don't tell me crap about my country and my religion I have no issue.

halwapuri

Councller (250+ posts)
Are u saying I should dictate them coz it doesn't suit me... grow up...I have no issue what ppl do in their own bedroom. As I said earlier as long as they don't tell me crap about my country and my religion I have no issue.
Nobody is asking you to wear a suicide jacket. Just to call spade a spade. You can at least say here that what they did was wrong, but you still don't care, are indifferent, and playing neutral and apolitical. If I were in your position I would have done the same you did, but at least here, and in reasonably safe place, I'm publicly calling it out as unreasonable, illogical, irrational,

I'm sure you agree with me. If not, then we really do have an issue (not that I can do anything about)

Punch777

Nobody is asking you to wear a suicide jacket. Just to call spade a spade. You can at least say here that what they did was wrong, but you still don't care, are indifferent, and playing neutral and apolitical. If I were in your position I would have done the same you did, but at least here, and in reasonably safe place, I'm publicly calling it out as unreasonable, illogical, irrational,

I'm sure you agree with me. If not, then we really do have an issue (not that I can do anything about)
No idea which planet u live on... we are talking about living in another country and criticizing their culture or values. If we were so perfect then our country wasn't in mess like this. We speak their language and teach our kids about their culture, eat their food, dress like them but we'r better than them.
Its not unreasonable or irrational....If u read properly all i said that don't start thread like this with immoral vid so everyone can watch... let them do and don't promote these ideas here.