We (Pakistani nation) are rug sellers & will do anything for Money - Hussain Haqqani

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: We (Pakistani nation) are rug sellers - Hussain Haqqani

i guess what haqqani has said to be very true i guess we more worse then that thanxs to uncle mushy and his era for bringing us to this pathetic level

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Unfortunately all our leaders have same tone.

They are beggars.
They are looters.

What else one can expect from this filthy leadership.

But why should we blame them ?
Are WE not the one who elect them to rule.
So let them enjoy till we have few more breaths.

GuruJi

Citizen

There is no reason for everybody to get wound over these private conversations. Just think how many times you have this type of conversations among people you know. Every one is a rug salesman one way or the other, a car salesman, plane salesman, gun salesman they all work the same way. I just bought a Motorcycle listed for the price of $ 3400.00 I paid 2300 for it. In couple of years when I sell it I will operate just like a salesman.Insist that your representatives use honesty and integrity at the end of the day and they act like a salesman when required, act like a buyer when buying.

Last edited:

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)

This Haqqanee is a fraud should be removed as an Pakitani rep.Bring him back and then hang him.He was refering to his lousy wig he wears as a rug.This is a Pakistani with a slave DNA, jee sahib rat.No wonder muslims are in this pathetic state of affairs.F America the great satan...

basent

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Husain Haqqani - Pakistanis Are Rug-Sellers, Treat Them Like A Shy Woman

:no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:F### him

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

I have heard Haqani in different American programs like David Letterman show, CNN and others. He sounds like he is American Ambassador to USA. He is US citizen and probably loyal to his country. Why is he representing Pakistan is beyond me. Just like why his wife is with Zardari. Its true Farah Naz Isphahani "stays" with Zardari.

Sky_faith

Councller (250+ posts)

this nation worth of this what he said..because this nation elected all these leaders...why complaining idiots

Sky_faith

Councller (250+ posts)

glad to hear that..nation is getting what they deserve and have chosen by the so called democracy and votes...lols...corrupt nation who make corruption in Hajj...

swisspak

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Such traitors are representing us back home as well so better to cut such rotten roots

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

I believe that if we restrict all pakistanis who work as embassador of pakistan in another country, they shouldnt be allow keeping dual nationality & they shouldnt be allow living with their family in that country then they will work with honesty 4 pakistan coz they would hav to come back pakistan & it should be like a mission to another country like a soldier does, a person who have passion for country shoule be ambasssador not anybody who have political relationship with any party. Then nobody will betray pakistan.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

i guess what haqqani has said to be very true i guess we more worse then that thanxs to uncle mushy and his era for bringing us to this pathetic level

I agree with you he is saying truth about himself and his partners.

P

pakstar

Humaray Hukmaran PPP k hein aisay bayhis

jasay yeh hamara Ambassidor Hussain Haqani

Na yeh kissi ko samjay muslaman na Pakistani

Shaid is ko tab hi Akal aur hosh aye gi

Jab Americans k agay phasay gi is ki zanani

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

بھائی، وہ اپنے اور دو فیصد حکمران اشرافیہ(جو کہ امریکا سے ڈیل کرتے ہیں) کے بارے میں بات کر رہا ہے، اور بالکل ٹھیک کہہ رہا ہے. انکی بے غیرتی پر مجھے کبھی شبہ نہیں رہا

shinok786

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

very well said abdali tairay nam ka asar hy tuj per haqqani najaiz aulaad hy

itsnotme90 good comments but bro need to change system the hang m high inshaallah

Adeel786

Voter (50+ posts)
Listen to What Hussain Haqqani says to his Masters About Pakistan - Extremely Shameful!

57a319845f1423dd85608fca7d50253d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

shehreyar

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Listen to What Hussain Haqqani says to his Masters About Pakistan - Extremely Shameful!

talat saheeb hamaray hukmaran tu doller kay liya apni baytiyan or biwiyan tak day daytay haien apna mulak tu koi cheaaz nahi hay un kay liya ,haliya tu do takay kay log haien jin ki maien pata nahi kisi kis kay dar pay gai hon gai jo en jaysay ****** paydah hogay haien haqani tu shakal say hi dala lagta hay pata nahi allah tala hamara kab tak emtihan lay ga ,hamary zardari saheb bhi jab kisi gaer mulki doray pay jatay haien tu apni baytiyan bhi sath lay kay jatay haien kiyon ya tu sab ko pata hay kay next enhon nay tu apnay zameron kay soday karkay pakistan jay say ameer mulak ko mazeed gareeb banan hay .allah tala hum sab pay raham karay or en eman faroshon ko garat karay aamien sum aamien