We lost! Pakistan lost!

Unicorn

Banned
This proves beyond any shadow of doubt that Allah is on the side of India. I want acknowledgment of this bitter truth.

You guys did a good job you were not expected to be in this game-Good Job

Last edited:

abidfarooq

Councller (250+ posts)
hum haar gay. koi baat nai . khail men haar jeet to hoti hea. but 1 qs poochna chahta hon. kay jab afridi or misbah batting kar rahay thay to power play keyon nai lia gia.afridi kay baad kon sa batsman hea jo power play use kar sakta thaa? yaha daal men kuch kala lagta hea

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The only sentence in my opinion for our lost is "It was our bad luck". We played well but it was india's day and they won despite they did not play well. Congrats to indian fans on this forum. Well played Pakistan. Hope everybody would support our team. Pakistan Zindabaad.:pakistan-flag-wavin

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pathetic power play planning on the part of our team management…………… and absurd inning by Misbah. What to say about professor Hafeez !!!!!!!!! Marvelous shot.

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
CONGRATULATIONS TEAM INDIA. GREAT GAME PLAYED.
LETS HAVE A BIG HEART TO APPRECIATE THE STRONGER TEAM (clap)(clap)

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Take it easy one of the teams had to lose, And semi-final isn't bad at all.
Lets welcome our team with open arms.

Last edited:

FaisalKh

duaoon sey match nahi jeetey jatey you have to perform on the ground then dua works

Team acha kheli mere khayal main is se acha khel shayad na ho ilaawa kuch players ke overall performance to teek hi thi. Kabhi kabhi kismat saath nahi deti ye to manna parayga. Tendulkar ko itnay chances milay us ki kismat achi thi hamaray player ko shayad hi koe chance mila ho accept the defeat with open heart and mind and support Pakistani team. They gave tough time to Indians they were hot favorite and they won.

FaisalKh

This proves beyond any shadow of doubt that Allah is on the side of India. I want acknowledgment of this bitter truth.

You guys did a good job you were not accepted to be in this game-Good Job
Yah u can say that. There are many more Muslims in India than Pakistan they might have prayed for India too but it was really bad luck of Pakistani team u have to admit it.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
India has better chances against Sri Lanka BUT for sure Sri Lanka will perform better then the Pakistan Inter School Parchi cricket team.

malikbhai

MPA (400+ posts)
Well brother i have reservation here with your title of this thread, offcourse Pakistani cricket team has lost one match but remember Pakistan not lost , Pakistan and pakistani nation is still alive and there are many more games to come and remeber historically we have won more matches then india, so be optimistic.

Last edited:

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)
guys better luck for next time

i am still proud to be a pakistani

ghirtay hain shahsawar meedanoo main

Last edited: