Waqt ki Zroorat TOUBA

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
Masha`Allah nice thread; it's really the NEED of time. May Allah give us tofeeq to seek forgiveness from Him!

Allah Taala says: "Truly, Allah loves those who repent, and He loves those who cleanse themselves." [Al-Baqarah 2:222].

Rasoolullah (sallallahu Alaihe wasallam) taught us a dua: "O Allah! Make me among those who, when they commit an act of virtue, feel good, and when they commit a mistake, they seek forgiveness." [Ibn Majah]

Rasoolullah (sallallahu Alaihe wasallam) said: "O people repent to your Lord, for verily I seek forgiveness from Allah and repent to him more than seventy times in a day" [Bukhari]

I'll try insha`Allah to post the words of Istaghfar, that Allah Taala and Rasoolullah (sallallahu Alaihe wasallam) taught us.

-------

http://servethehumanity.wordpress.com

light

Citizen
I want to add something that another sign of AZAB is whan Imam appears we have to accept him if we reject him without any reason then AZAB can come and first of all reponsibile for that Mullaha's who missgiude the nation.Imam all ready appeared and we are now 15th century. Pakistan's future is bright only without Mullah's.

light: You must be qadiani and trying to present ur laanti mirza qadiani in place of Imam Mahdi..... ....See, what explanation Mirza Qadiani gives for becoming the Promised Messiah and Promised Mahdi. Every sensible person should ponder on the flight of his imagination. He gave the following interesting explanation for becoming Eisa Ibn-e-Maryam (JESUS, SON OF MARY):

"HE (God) in the third part of Braheen Ahmadiyya, I was developed for two years with the quality of Mary .......then.......as with MARY (peace be upon her), the soul of JESUS was breathed into me and, metaphorically speaking, I became pregnant and finally after many months - which was not more than 10 months, through the inspiration which is mentioned in the end of Braheen Ahmadiyya part 4, I was converted from MARY to JESUS. This is how I became Ibn-e-Maryam (or Son of Mary)"
(Kishtee-e-Nooh pp. 87,88,89 by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani)
[attachment=0:jlg5d1z1]2in1.GIF[/attachment:jlg5d1z1]
It's mean he was 2 in 1.......shame on the minds of mirzaees.....who accepted such a foolish person as a Promised Masseh....

Waslam for those who seek Hidayah.....

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
2u8yp81.jpg

14lrk1w.jpg