Wake Up Pakistan and Pakistani Cricket - ARE WE THE SAME PAKISTANIS???

wakeup_pak

Citizen
I dont know if any of you noticed US (Pakistanis)

I remember when i was kid in 1980-90..when we use to go to India we use to go with Proud N No FEAR attitude. Imran Wasim Javed Waqar Inzy Saeed Sohail etc to name few their body language use to say that they are FEARLESS and R here to WIN.... and Indians were doubtful grip in fear had complex...

But now looks like tide has changed.... Indians r fearless while we are getting use to losing, have doubts and inferiority complex.... I can challenge for this Ind VS Pak match 99% of Pakis had doubt in their hearts that Pak will loose we were not that confident... We use to be comfident 100% during the times of Imran Wasim... What happened to us???

1) R we as Pakistanis getting use to such things??? 20 Years back we were not like this
2) This is the only Sport where we use to beat India easily, What happened now? R u going to become like Bangladesh in 10 Years?? As i dont see any SUper cricketer after Afridi and S Akhter who carry that Charm
3) Is our cricket affecting because of Political Corruption and political leaders in Pak, Bcoz PCB head is appointed by Political leaders?

I am really disturbedas to where we are heading...... Your Opinions are appreciated But NO Senseless and Emotional Opinions like we r Pakis so we r Zindabad etc..

zubair.maalick

MPA (400+ posts)
u r right ...

look at PCB chairman of last 10 years .... Gen r Touqeer Zia, Nasem Ashraf and now Iajz Butt ... what do you expect from them ... :(
In my opinion main problematic area is Management .. not the players ...

zebaghzl

Citizen
Things were totally different in the days of Imran,Waseem and others. Look at the turmoil we are going through. What Shahid Afridi did even Imran could not have done in these conditions. I have great respect for Imran Khan. He is our only hope. He is our only hope for the future of our country. But what Shahid Afridi did was superb. You dont have to say..............
.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;**.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;**.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;**.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;**I am sorry to my nation. Why Sorry? You gave us a hope by reaching semi final and bringing that beauty back to your nation. Why Sorry? You built the seperated team and united them. Why Sorry? A 6th ranked team beating and competing with the top class teams in their ground. Why Sorry? It was because of YOU the Pakistan National Anthem was sung in the Indian ground. Why sorry? You raised Pakistani Flag in Mohali. Dear Shahid, we Pakistanis Love you! You are our hero... Hats off to YOU! :) We cannot think of a Pakistani cricket team without SHAHID AFRIDI.

sysman8

Councller (250+ posts)
Friend I was 1000% sure that we will win the game and world cup too. but....because there is always something wrong with our players..may be after sometime we will realise that Misbah was bating against pakistan and we have lost this battle and Misbah is responsible....Allah help only when you want to help urself...PCB should send Misbah culprit to jail.

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
میں پاکستان ٹیم کو شاندار حراج عقیدت پش کرتا ھوں۔شاباش۔
جب گیم میں سیا ست آ جائے اور جوا بھی لگے تو گیم گیم
نہیں رھیتی۔یہ میچ سیاست کی نظر ھواکیوںکہ انڈیا فیورٹ ہے۔
اور ھم انڈیا سے اچھے تعلقا ت چاھتے ھیں۔
عام لوگوں کو یہ ڈرامہ سمجھ نہئں آئے گا۔
It was politically motivated succumbed match to improve the relations
with india. Then how we could win this match. Our worlds best first
class players have been catalyst to lose the game. This kind of attitude
will demotivate to watch this game !
It is already decided India will win this match.