VERY NAIVE ALAVI Got MISQUOTED BY CORRUPT NADEEM MALIK

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=535368553261624

Alavi is very naive and should not have dealt with Javaed Hashmi with respect in Malik's program today.

Asad Umer did the same in another program yesterday. PTI leadership should get firm with this Judas JH.
Instead of participating in the shows with him and giving him respect, they should treat him with what he had been a mole of PMLN.

In this program AH claimed that Alvai told him days in advance that PAT would attack the NA and PTI would be behind them.

To this Alvai responded that it was my personal fear that PAT may end up attacking Parliament ( or any other building), which i communicated.

But Malik cleverly ended the program on the notes that Alavi has accepted that this was the plan that PAT should attack the NA and PTI would follow them. Even though Alavi was shaking his hand in no. But Malik ended the program.

Why PTI leaders are facing this corrupt thug JH without any preparation?

Last edited by a moderator:

Muqadas

عارف علوی نے کہا کہ قادری کے لوگ اسمبلی پر حملہ کریں گے، ہم پیچھے ہونگے
ہم نے اللہ کو جان دینی ہے، عارف علوی۔۔۔ جھوٹ نہ بولنا
جاوید ہاشمی

ہاشمی صاحب بڑے ہیں، میں کیسے کہوں کہ یہ جھوٹ بول رہے ہیں۔
عارف علوی

سماء ٹی وی پر عارف علوی اور ہاشمی صاحب آمنے سامنے

Altaf Lutfi

"thllay lagnay" ki hamari qaumi kamzori ko buzdil leaders "akhlaqiyaat+values" ka naam detay hain. Hamaray alfaz aur andaz hi hamara character define kartay hain. PTI walon ne mayoos kia. JH k liay kaisi respect ?

khawaja07

Councller (250+ posts)
EXACTLY my complain...there is a difference between showing a Reservation about something and telling that this thing will actually happen..Nadeem Malik didn't give time to Alvi to clarify and ended the program just to make false headlines..shame

jason

عارف علوی نے کہا کہ قادری کے لوگ اسمبلی پر حملہ کریں گے، ہم پیچھے ہونگے
ہم نے اللہ کو جان دینی ہے، عارف علوی۔۔۔ جھوٹ نہ بولنا
جاوید ہاشمی

ہاشمی صاحب بڑے ہیں، میں کیسے کہوں کہ یہ جھوٹ بول رہے ہیں۔
عارف علوی

سماء ٹی وی پر عارف علوی اور ہاشمی صاحب آمنے سامنے
A Geo twist or spin????

jason

"thllay lagnay" ki hamari qaumi kamzori ko buzdil leaders "akhlaqiyaat+values" ka naam detay hain. Hamaray alfaz aur andaz hi hamara character define kartay hain. PTI walon ne mayoos kia. JH k liay kaisi respect ?
Alvi was sitting in kHI and the communication to him was after a gap of sometime and it should not have ended abruptly as nadeem malik ended it.Yesterday I was disappointed with asad umar that why he show leniency with JH.It is going against PTI are they dumb or they are keeping there personal relationships alive at the cost of party.

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
As usual Javed Hashmi has some serious comprehension problems. Arif Alvi like many others (even many members on this forum) always doubted that TuQ PAT will remain peaceful. Arif Alvi may told his concern/possibility of PAT violence when they move forward but it doesn't mean that PTI planned it before.

Anyway Imran Khan decision to join hands with TuQ is costing PTI and IK heavily and hope he will reflect his decision of joining hands with TuQ despite a vast majority of PTI was against it.

jason

As usual Javed Hashmi has some serious comprehension problems. Arif Alvi like many others (even many members on this forum) always doubted that TuQ PAT will remain peaceful. Arif Alvi may told his concern/possibility of PAT violence when they move forward but it doesn't mean that PTI planned it before.

Anyway Imran Khan decision to join hands with TuQ is costing PTI and IK heavily and hope he will reflect his decision of joining hands with TuQ despite a vast majority of PTI was against it.
And there were moles who were spreading rumours and were calling muslim league leaders continuously.Still we should leave this discussion for some appropriate time.

DR.FZAHID

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Please don't label people of crook and traitor that quick. Nadeem Malik is a fine journalist. If you don't agree with him you must differ and speak up but don't label him corrupt. Javaid Hashmi has lost his mind after all the torture he faced and Nooras did not respect him. Just give him break for his past achievements. JH is incapable of knowing difference between right and wrong now. You cant ask incapable to do what he cant. I hope all of you will understand what I tried to say. Thanks

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Well the way PTI is loosing trust in people and media, soon it will have no leaders and no media. Why can't you guys come and believe yes IK can make mistakes? why are you making him a peer for Heaven's sake?

khawaja07

Councller (250+ posts)
Please don't label people of crook and traitor that quick. Nadeem Malik is a fine journalist. If you don't agree with him you must differ and speak up but don't label him corrupt. Javaid Hashmi has lost his mind after all the torture he faced and Nooras did not respect him. Just give him break for his past achievements. JH is incapable of knowing difference between right and wrong now. You cant ask incapable to do what he cant. I hope all of you will understand what I tried to say. Thanks

karachiwala said:
Well the way PTI is loosing trust in people and media, soon it will have no leaders and no media. Why can't you guys come and believe yes IK can make mistakes? why are you making him a peer for Heaven's sake?

I wont label him corrupt but even with communication difficulties between Arif Alvi and Nadeem Malik he didn't gave Alvi enough time to clarify. He just abruptly ended the program just to give a false headline for SAMAA news that Alvi accepts that he told Hashmi that TUQ has told me that they will attack the PM house which was not what he said, he said that he had reservations or doubts over TUQ attacking the PM house and Parliament just as any other PTI member would have, but hashmi made it look like that Alvi himself told him that Qadri was certainly gonna do it which is incorrect and false thats when Nadeem malik interrupted alvi, said that Hashmi is telling what you just said and ended the program just to get a headline..very disappointed with Nadeem Malik

P.S: @karachiwala discussion was not about whether going forward was a right decision or a wrong one but about Hashmi's allegations that Arif Alvi himself said that TUQ IS gonna attack the PM house or not.

There is a clear difference between someone telling you that he has doubts or reservations over something and when he tells you that the other guy has told you that he is actually gonna attack PM house..

Last edited:

Muneeb Shah

Councller (250+ posts)
as we are progressing more, it is becoming more evident that this dhrna was a huge conspiracy, hats off to J.H who made it crystal & clear. now you PTi can create as many justifications as you can but you cannot hide the reality..

secondly, with great sorrow, now we have lost a (may be only) credible politician IK, what we are looking in screens is a same status-quo politician, new version of IK... which was born at Lahore Jalsa of 2011.. and in 2014 it has grown up fully...

khawaja07

Councller (250+ posts)
as we are progressing more, it is becoming more evident that this dhrna was a huge conspiracy, hats off to J.H who made it crystal & clear. now you PTi can create as many justifications as you can but you cannot hide the reality..

secondly, with great sorrow, now we have lost a (may be only) credible politician IK, what we are looking in screens is a same status-quo politician, new version of IK... which was born at Lahore Jalsa of 2011.. and in 2014 it has grown up fully...

Yes, Yes Javed Hashmi, the most confused politician has exposed PTI that its acting along a script and that I.S.I and army is behind it but hey! well what ya know! HE TAKES IT BACK!

Last edited:

crankthskunk

Dr Zahid, I beg to differ. Nadeem Malik don't know the ABCD of journalism. Come to think of it, no Pakistani journalist cut the mustard. If you want many examples of fine journalism of "Nadeem Malik" can be provided.