Utho, Khuda Ke Liyay Utho, Perh ker Sochna Zaroor

Bubble_in_the_World

MPA (400+ posts)

Utho, Khuda Ke Liyay Utho Izhar ul Haq

I m sure koi ankh esi nai ho gi jo iss ko parh k roi na ho.but jab tak is mulk pay Kuch khandanoo ka qabza hy halat nai badal sktay.keys niklay GI is mulk ki roots ma Jami corruption??????

Utho kay Meri Dunya kay Gareeboon ko Jaga do ---- Kah e Umra kay Dar o Deewar Hila do

x8327_44139355.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Vtp_u1C8x4.jpg

http://www.bashaoorpakistan.com/columns/izhar-ul-haq/utho-khuda-ke-liyay-utho-izhar-ul-haq/

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Really it is true.. I had a personal experience when my friend was diagnosed chest cancer of third stage in London, I took him to central london's cancer hospital where he was treated and Alhamdolillah he was cured and now he is lading a healthy married life. the best thing which i experienced in that hospital is the number of Pakistani doctors.. the chief surgeon was a Pakistani..and that doctor really helped my friend to overcome this deadly disease. May Allah bless him alot. Ameen

Awan-1

Minister (2k+ posts)
General Ayub kay le-ay Pher Zia UL Haq and Pher Musharaf ke le-ay Outhay aur en key 10 10 years key governments dakhi mager kuch na hua. Baychara Nawaz Sharif jab Bhe Pakistan kay le-ay thora kaam kerna chahta hay tau es key government khatam ker dee jaati hay. Bayshak three years kay bad outh jana aur new leader elect kerna

Last edited:

wahreh

The real reason behind India's progress is continuation of democracy. There was/is corruption in India just like we have. They also had morosi badshahat. But the continuation of democratic process slowly kept working, bringing improvement in the system, reducing corruption etc. As a result today Modi, whose father was a tea stall vendor at a railway station, is now the PM. In our country frequent disruption of democratic process never let the cycle to continue which eventually clean up the mess.

Military rule on the surface keep things calm because of iron hand but beneath the surface things keep deteriorating, resulting in situation like east pakistan, unrest in baluchistan, and wide spread terrorism and religious intolerance. Military, to give a legitimate face to their otherwise illegitimate occupation, nurture a breed of most corrupt politicians who give a civilian face to their rule and act as yes-master kind of slaves. Examples are people like Sh Rasheed and Chaudhry brothers. If military rule would have been a solution then pak today would have been the best country as military had ruled for most of the 67 years since independence.

There is no short cut. India is where they are now after 67 years of continuous civilian rule. Nation building takes years and centuries. Four year may be a long time in an individuals life but it certainly isnt in nation's life. Good or bad, the democratic process must continue, if pak is to become successful. Any change must come through constitutional democratic process. There is no other way or we will keep running in circles.

wahreh

Very true bro. Well sail

General Ayub kay le-ay Pher Zia UL Haq and Pher Musharaf ke le-ay Outhay aur en key 10 10 years key governments dakhi mager kuch na hua. Baychara Nawaz Sharif jab Bhe Pakistan kay le-ay thora kaam kerna chahta hay tau es key government khatam ker dee jaati hay. Bayshak three years kay bad outh jana aur new leader elect kerna

AFAQ AHMED

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Subha Shaam Tax.. Zindagi Tamam Tax..

What a great column. i am so impressed that how these writers write the stuff which is ur own experience.. MUST READ