US Forces Blew their helicopter themselves for a reason

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear All

I would support my argument with the following strong reasons:-

a. Had the helicopter was not crashed/destroyed there, there woudl have not been any sign that they actually came and killed, because, the helicopters were not picked up by the radars.

b. The world would never have accepted that Americans killed OBL, because as till now there is no evidence that he was killed there.

c. The helicopter crashed has played a significant role that they came and did the raid....

What are your comments ??

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear All

a. Had the helicopter was not crashed/destroyed there, there woudl have not been any sign that they actually came and killed, because, the helicopters were not picked up by the radars.

b. The world would never have accepted that Americans killed OBL, because as till now there is no evidence that he was killed there.

c. The helicopter crashed has played a significant role that they came and did the raid....

oh man get into real world. Stop speculating and creating conspiracy theories. You have just a silly and useless arguements

sherazopel

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i Think you are right there are some Specs of the Helicopter they used. (This is a Superseded Technology now for them)

RAH-66 Comanche Helicopter
RAH-66%20Comanche.jpg

RAH-66 Comanche Helicopter
Trouble in Paradise.. It appears that the Comanche project may have been cancelled.

View the Order that started it all!

Nation: USA
Manufacturer: Boeing and Sikorsky
Type: Stealth Attack/Scout Helicopter
Year: 2006 (est)
Engine: 2 T-800-LHT-801 turboshaft, 1563 shp each
Rotor Diameter: 39.04 ft
Rotor Type: 5-blade bearingless main rotor, FANTAIL anti-torque.
Overall Length: 46.85 ft
Overall Height: 11.06 ft
Empty Weight: 8,690 lbs
Primary Mission Weight: 11,632 lbs
Max Speed: 172 kts(dash) 161 kts (Cruise)
Range: 350 nautical miles(standard), 1260 nautical miles (with ferry tanks)
Crew: 1 pilot, 1 gunner
Load/Armament: stowable 3-barrel 20 mm Giat Gatling Gun,500 rounds, 1500 rounds per min
Capable of carrying:
Sura D 81 mm rocket
Euromissile Hot II
AIM-92 Stinger
Oerlikon Snora 81 mm Rocket
Starstreak
TOW II
Hydra 70 rocket
Matra Bae Dynamics Mistral
the Army Counter Air Weapon System
Longbow Hellfire missile
The number of missiles on each door mounting varies according to the size of the missile system, for example each door will hold three Hellfire or six Stinger missiles. The helicopter can be reconfigured with optional stub wings fitted with multiple weapon pylons which carry an additional four Hellfire or eight Stinger missiles.
The Comanche also features a triple-redundant fly-by-wire control system, with a new feature - no rudder pedals. Instead, the cyclic grip is twisted left or right to produce the same results as rudder pedals would in traditional helicopters.

Internal systems are called 'Simple Remove and Replace,' since they require no more than a few hand tools, and entire modules are replaced in order to keep the craft in operation.

Weapons systems on the Comanche are also completely internal, which reduces the heat signature of this aircraft to less than that of a large bird.

Other Features:

GPS
Radar Altimeter
Altitude Heading Reference System
Sensors: Infra-red Piloting Sensor with low visibility image intensifier, Second Generation Forward-Looking Infra-Red (FLIR)

Counter-Measures: Laser Warner, Radar Warner, Infrared Jammers​

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Osam was sick and got treatment in Qandhar Hospital by American doctors...

but he could not servive, and died...

They came back with his body but fight with mulla umer and Zawahri...

Hali crshed during fight...

how is it ?

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haha every one who wakes up comes up with new conspiracy theory. Are we as a nation so fond of conspiracies? Whats wrong here?

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
Man this is what the real world is.... like it is said that everything is fair in love and war....

oh man get into real world. Stop speculating and creating conspiracy theories. You have just a silly and useless arguements

Lodhi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think.
1. There was no Osama there in the compund, he was killed or died long ago.
2. There may be some members of Osama family tyhere in the compound, Ladies and kids and some Frields of Osama who were taking care of them.
3. American raided the compound thinking to capture any hight value target.
4. One of their Helicopter craches as its tail hit the wall of the compund.
5. The fled the scene destrying the crashed helicopter in fear of retaliation from Pakistani forces.
6. As they fled the scene they went on with their planned drama and announced that in that raid they killed Osama.
7. They did all this for few reasons. first they can now tell their people that they took the 9/11 revange. second they can do any thing they want. They can have an excuse to leave Afghanistan as their are under NATO presure and because of their worst economy and as they leave Afghanistan they can put presure on Pakistan making this an excuse that Osama was killed Pakistan to force them to accept American terms when they leave Afghanista.

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear All

Great analysis!!!

However, your writing skills are poor. :P

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dear All

ALL hoax. the whole thing was staged with full cooperation from Islamabad. Thi is nothing but election tactics
If you killed him, show me the body otherwise be quiet

saint

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dear All

where do we fit 13 children and 3 wives in this whole episode ?

Abdulillah

all the thoeries on one side but will anyone be able to tell me what the discussion will benefit anyone?
Lets say if he was there what people are going to do with that or if he wasn't there and america did drama either with the help of pakistan or on their own, what the nation of pakistan going to do with this incident or story?
Can we not sort out our state we are in right now, which made obligatory upon us from Allah to have such rulers and punishment from non islamic states..
Have we forgotten the hadeeth of Nabi (Sallalaho Alaihy Wassallam)(in brief) when he said to his noble companions (May Allah be Pleased with them all) muslims will be insulted and treated like nothing,and kuffar will attack on them from everywhere, and the companions asked will they be few in numbers and He (Sallalaho Alaihy Wassallam) said no, they will be in large numbers but they will be weak due to them being away from the religion.
Are we not in exactly the same situation being treated the way he informed us of right now. The solution is very simple but hard for the people of pakistan. Come back to islam by establishing the tawheeed on ourself 1st and then in our families and then our relatives. Stop thinking about changing the country or governments.
Its like the treatment for one's headache is to cut his head off rather giving him pain killer.
May Allah Guide us all upon the right path the path he showed us in the Quran and sunnah and upon the understanding of his pious companions ameen