ulloo ka patha

real.pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
Seems like with time, the google search engine is getting smarter as well. This is what I get when I put the term "Ulloo ka patha" in the search field.

I must say, I could be agree more with google results.
That is so true.

Do you guys agree with the google results???
I definitely do.
Picture_1.jpg

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Silly post.

Easy to upload on the internet anyone's pictures with any good or bad words and then search on google with the same names, the result will exactly be the same as shown on this post.

The title should be changed from this post. Not ethical at all.

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)
yeh ofcourse its unethical,

Bt when people dont want to accept reality, they regularly deny blindly, then its good to knock on their dull mind.
laaton k bhoot isi tarah hi manay gain ............ plzzzz accept the reality and try to analyze the things.

SIACI

Citizen
[zardari] PLEASE CORRECT I AM ULLU KA TA TA
[fazl] PLEASE CORRECT I AM ULLU KA TA TA
[altaf] PLEASE CORRECT I AM ULLU KA TA TA

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
shaheedchoudry said:
ITS A CHEAP SHOT. SIMILARLY,IF YOU GOOGLE TERRORISM, MOST OF THE RESULTS WOULD SHOW ISLAM AND SHARIA

Thanks Choudry. Agreed.

Buddies For God sake. Are you trying to compare these culprits with that of our religion ? There is a Difference bw Religion & politics. There are tens of lobbies working against islam, so they uploads such an information or the foreign media. and as far as our leaders are concern , i would say type "Monkey" on google you are gona get Monkey.. & if you google corrupt governments & People "Our Selected & Beloved Leaders pictures will turn up" , we know they truth about them i.e not veiled... "This part of google is absolutely truth" Now if you need some video evidence about the leaders you are trying to protect or defend "Google .........Name......... Character"

Sorry if it offends you.. But we must be truthful on wat we speaks.

sak_pisces

Voter (50+ posts)
Aise logon k saath iss se bhi battar hona chaheye.
Ppl of Pakistan with the help of Allah would soon bring all these munafiqs to justice.