TUQ's Workers Making Fundraising Calls

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
One of my aunt's living in Mississauga, Ontario received a call yesterday asking for Donations to support TUQ's march in Pakistan. I know they have fundraisers but this is the first time I am hearing about calls being made for donations in GTA Area. Has anyone else been receiving these calls in foreign countries as well?

Zaidi Qasim

Would you donate some money. ? I would definately send him an air ticket free of charge if it could help save lives in Pakistan... Come back to Canada. Welfare wajan Pae Mardi.

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Probably a scam ... people using current fame to mint some money...

Religious donations are the biggest scam... next to charity donations ... where 75% if not more of the money is used to line the pocked under the guise of administrative costs.

Stay away from it please.

Humi

Religious donations are the biggest scam... next to charity donations ... where 75% if not more of the money is used to line the pocked under the guise of administrative costs.

Even I considered that possibility that someone was just saying that the fundraising is for TUQ's cause...don't worry...I wasn't gonna donate anything to him anyway...lol...I did donate some food items to the food bank in his mosque once though...I don't think there was anything wrong with that...although I didn't know it was his mosque at that time...

Humi

Would you donate some money. ? I would definately send him an air ticket free of charge if it could help save lives in Pakistan... Come back to Canada. Welfare wajan Pae Mardi.

Ok...next time, I will try to get the caller's info...maybe we can pool some money and bring him back..:lol:

wahreh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
With goons in both PTI and PAT, soon this will turn into bhatta khori. Another MQM in making at national level

GeoG

zaidi Bhai
Cheapest Fare I could find for:

Summary of Charges
Service
Airfare
Taxes, fees & charges
Cost
Flight
1 Passengers, Multiple class
PKR 1018610.00
PKR 86594.00
PKR 1105204.00

Total price in Pakistan

Total PKR 1605204.00

Please transfer Rs 2,000,000- to Minhaj Account to save you further troubles
as this does not inculde excess baggage.

Goldsmiths have agreed to host him for couple of days, Thank God for that.

Zaidi Qasim

zaidi Bhai
Cheapest Fare I could find for:

Summary of Charges
Service

Airfare

Taxes, fees & charges

Cost

Flight

1 Passengers, Multiple class

PKR 1018610.00

PKR 86594.00

PKR 1105204.00

Total price in Pakistan

Total PKR 1605204.00

Please transfer Rs 2,000,000- to Minhaj Account to save you further troubles
as this does not inculde excess baggage.

Goldsmiths have agreed to host him for couple of days, Thank God for that.

Well , we better hurry up before we end up paying for the excess charges... Any person with a good heart can contibute. Allah save Pakistan from this burden. :lol:

muntazir

even I live in GTA...and trust me, it does not look like that...:lol:

میرا ایک دوست مسی ساگا میں رہتا ہے اور قادری سب کے لے کام کرتا ہے اگر ایسی بات ہوتی تو ضرور بتاتا میری روزانہ اس سے بات ہوتی ہے کام کے سلسلے میں دیکھے گا واقعی ہی کوئی ہاتھ نہ کر جاے آنٹی کے ساتھ

Humi

میرا ایک دوست مسی ساگا میں رہتا ہے اور قادری سب کے لے کام کرتا ہے اگر ایسی بات ہوتی تو ضرور بتاتا میری روزانہ اس سے بات ہوتی ہے کام کے سلسلے میں دیکھے گا واقعی ہی کوئی ہاتھ نہ کر جاے آنٹی کے ساتھ

That was my initial concern too...that its a scam because I never heard it before...but she wasn't going to make a donation anyway...

United Ummah

Voter (50+ posts)
My dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam and my beloved pakistaniyon. Let's work for a peaceful Pakistan, a stable Pakistan, s successful Pakistan. None of these leaders will change your fate. You will change your fate youself. Don't fight among yourelf, don't spread rumor or Intishar, stay united, stay peaceful, take care of your family, your neighbor, your country. Remeber you are brothers and sisters to each other. I have never seen a more beautiful nation that pakistan. I LOVE PAKISTAN AND PAKISTANI PEOPLE.
Go home and work for your nation.
There is no room of this kind of violence in Our Beloved Pakistan:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1468460566771997

True i think this might be a scam!!

My dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam and my beloved pakistaniyon. Let's work for a peaceful Pakistan, a stable Pakistan, s successful Pakistan. None of these leaders will change your fate. You will change your fate youself. Don't fight among yourelf, don't spread rumor or Intishar, stay united, stay peaceful, take care of your family, your neighbor, your country. Remeber you are brothers and sisters to each other. I have never seen a more beautiful nation that pakistan. I LOVE PAKISTAN AND PAKISTANI PEOPLE.
Go home and work for your nation.
There is no room of this kind of violence in Our Beloved Pakistan:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1468460566771997

I agree with all you said but please add the following:

When you see injustice being done don't sit at home and do something about it.
When you see corruption being done don't sit at home and do something about it.
When you see raping of the whole nation being done don't sit at home and do something about it.
When you see no one getting insaaf don't sit at home and do something about it.
............etc.

United Ummah

Voter (50+ posts)
My friend:

Before you want to change the whole nation. Change yourself, your family, your neighbor, your mohalla, then your country. Don't you think that there are liers, cheaters, uneducated, thieves, killers, rishwat khori, zina kari among us. The country reflect each one of us. What problem you see in the country. Isn't the same problem in you, your family, your neighbors, your mohalla, your friends, your city.

Be a good muslim, good father, son and brothers, an honest and truthful person. Get education.

I GUARANTEE THIS COUNTRY CALLED PAKISTAN WILL BE A JANNAT.

SHOW ME YOURSELF AND I WILL SHOW YOU PAKISTAN. YOUR BELOVED COUNTRY IS YOUR MIRROR, UN UGLY MIRROR.

ONLY COWARD TRY CHANGE THE WHOLE WORLD BUT NOT THEMESELVE. IT AKES COURAGE AND HARD WORK. LEARN FROM THE EXAMPLE OF OUR NABI KAREEM (ra). Please do not promote violence. Obey the law.