Travel from the Sun to Jupiter at the Speed of Light

luckey_iam

MPA (400+ posts)
science is a field of study not a religion and religion is matter of signs not science you cannot measure one thing with totally different thing .yes science has given us many answers but didn't answer us who we are and where do we come from. why on Earth with more than 8.7 million species only human beings are intelligent if we are product of evolution why is that we become what are today why didn't chimpanzees and monkeys with same family cannot grow the same type of brain. yes in past people attached natural phenomenon with God it is true but God nature supernatural whatever you say you cannot denied that someone is playing behind the scene and it is up to you to believe in god or not you want proof proof is in front of your eyes and God is not going to show itself and say look i am God now believe in me but he gives his proof his traces to let us understand and accept his existence. i can also have many references where scientists embrace Islam because of scientific studies they were having which led them to Islam.
those so called educated people are mostly uneducated of religious knowledge that's why i asked so called atheists how could you refuse to something when you never understand it ,like it or not Islam fills all the wholes which science cant fill in our understanding and the biggest one is who are we