Traders announce nationwide strike on Oct 28, 29 as stalemate persists

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Lo... you are tossed man. Couldn't come up with answer of even one question.

I suggest you to sit and watch this video..... A stick is being forced right through the Bongi Khan's ass soon . Enjoy...?

So you are running again. All the figures quoted were based on unsustainable boom but you got no clue what I just explained because you are too stupid but Miftah Isamail knew because soon after Dar went, he admitted the exchange rate was for rupee was inflated, which cost billions of dollars to sustain, thus the low reserves . So was he wrong?

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So you are running again. All the figures quoted were based on unsustainable boom but you got no clue what I just explained because you are too stupid but Miftah Isamail knew because soon after Dar went, he admitted the exchange rate was for rupee was inflated, which cost billions of dollars to sustain, thus the low reserves . So was he wrong?
Buzz off man.. you are a waste of time. I gave you a list of questions and you start to blab blab blab... Watch Bongi's ass and protect it if you can. ? ..

Hate_Nooras

Lo... you are tossed man. Couldn't come up with answer of even one question.

I suggest you to sit and watch this video..... A stick is being forced right through the Bongi Khan's ass soon . Enjoy...?

You already told us they will fall so what's the point of posting the video, BTW Do you remember the Nooras and their evaluations of their ministries, no, nor do I. Its a form of govt that is foreign to you and the Sharifs. Do you remember cabinet meetings under Sharif, no, well nor does he.

Hate_Nooras

Buzz off man.. you are a waste of time. I gave you a list of questions and you start to blab blab blab... Watch Bongi's ass and protect it if you can. ? ..
Poor Noora doesn't understand the answers and too stupid to reply. I just wish I could debate with an intelligent Noora but my wait goes on.

Zaidi Qasim

You already told us they will fall so what's the point of posting the video, BTW Do you remember the Nooras and their evaluations of their ministries, no, nor do I. Its a form of govt that is foreign to you and the Sharifs. Do you remember cabinet meetings under Sharif, no, well nor does he.
if you had a little bit brain , you could compare the stats I gave you and answer my questions . But a Wiesel like you only know how to run . Take my free advise. Go visit people and ask them how they like Bongi Khan's Governance. You will get the answer on roads. But don't tell them that you are die hart supporter of Bongi Khan , they may skin your body at the spot.?

Hate_Nooras

if you had a little bit brain , you could compare the stats I gave you and answer my questions . But a Wiesel like you only know how to run . Take my free advise. Go visit people and ask them how they like Bongi Khan's Governance. You will get the answer on roads. But don't tell them that you are die hart supporter of Bongi Khan , they may skin your body at the spot.?

I looked at your stats and explained them but you as an uneducated Noora has no concept of why IK had to go to the IMF and how that links in directly with those unsustainable stats for the election victory which you never came for you. Lol

Kill_Ego

MPA (400+ posts)
I am still searching to find out who is giving "Industrial " loans at 6 % ...Lol. It is a pitty that even after drowning the Pakistani currency , the inept rulers of PTI still unable to increase the export items . Global recession or not, you won't be even counted at any level globally . The domestic export industry has tanked ..

Image for exports data:
<iframe src='https://d3fy651gv2fhd3.cloudfront.n...V20190821&d1=20090101&d2=20191231&h=300&w=600' height='300' width='600' frameborder='0' scrolling='no'></iframe><br />source: <a href='https://tradingeconomics.com/pakistan/exports'>tradingeconomics.com</a>

Also read this and feel the burn:

Zaidi Qasim

Image for exports data:
<iframe src='https://d3fy651gv2fhd3.cloudfront.n...V20190821&d1=20090101&d2=20191231&h=300&w=600' height='300' width='600' frameborder='0' scrolling='no'></iframe><br />source: <a href='https://tradingeconomics.com/pakistan/exports'>tradingeconomics.com</a>

Also read this and feel the burn:
I can't see 6% interest rates anywhere. But don't depend on Bloomberg report about bond buyers and their activities.
Read following and see what the independent report says about Pakistan ...

" But the JDC said Argentina was merely the most acute example of a wider problem, with the IMF also encouraging reckless lending in 17 other countries: Afghanistan; Angola; Cameroon; Central African Republic; Chad; Ecuador; Egypt; Ghana; Jordan; Mauritania; Mongolia; Pakistan; São Tomé and Príncipe; Sierra Leone; Sri Lanka; Tunisia; and Ukraine. The campaign group said that credit agencies had rated Egypt, Pakistan and Ecuador to be high risk. "

As far as Egypt and its IMF model is concerned, which Baqir busy trying to implement. read what the WB report says about Egypt and its economy .

Here for some soring eyes..

Kill_Ego

MPA (400+ posts)
I can't see 6% interest rates anywhere. But don't depend on Bloomberg report about bond buyers and their activities.
Read following and see what the independent report says about Pakistan ...

" But the JDC said Argentina was merely the most acute example of a wider problem, with the IMF also encouraging reckless lending in 17 other countries: Afghanistan; Angola; Cameroon; Central African Republic; Chad; Ecuador; Egypt; Ghana; Jordan; Mauritania; Mongolia; Pakistan; São Tomé and Príncipe; Sierra Leone; Sri Lanka; Tunisia; and Ukraine. The campaign group said that credit agencies had rated Egypt, Pakistan and Ecuador to be high risk. "

As far as Egypt and its IMF model is concerned, which Baqir busy trying to implement. read what the WB report says about Egypt and its economy .

Here for some soring eyes..

Egypt interest rates were very high check this:
Egypt did not have CPEC to back up its economy and its economy was always less robust as compared to Pakistan. One thing more if CPEC fails then China will also fail because in next big step China is investing more than $200 billion in Iran's petrochemical etc. I can give more explanation but that's futile btw KSE gained 5000 pts in less than 2 months and i have other +ve news as well but they do not matter to those who are deeply & madly in love with nooras.