To the Point With Shahzeb Khanzada - 12th July 2011 - Imran Khan Faces Some Tough Questions

To The Point

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

9ce9f69f7355f7840aa262498f80e984.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: To the Point With Shahzeb Khanzada Imran Khan

More i listen to this man more i get convinced. He is the only politician who is firm on his stance for the last 15 years and all his predictions and thoughts are becoming true, thats why when ever he comes up with some idea PMLN does not waste time to copy that. People understand these things now and i am sure for the sake of this country and nation they will decide what is right.

Last edited:

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)

I like this anchor, very good questions. Imran focusing in Punjab to cut PMLn votes. Why not Imran goes to Sind or Karachi

Vry cunning man Imran

wlv303

Citizen

I like this anchor, very good questions. Imran focusing in Punjab to cut PMLn votes. Why not Imran goes to Sind or Karachi

Vry cunning man Imran

I completely agree with you. Imran is going to divide PML-N votes just like Jamat-e-Islami and PML-Q... and indirectly supporting Mr. Zardari. I think Establishment is planning to elect Zardari (PPP) for the next 5 years with IMRAN in opposition.

Zardari is playing SMART

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

I completely agree with you. Imran is going to divide PML-N votes just like Jamat-e-Islami and PML-Q... and indirectly supporting Mr. Zardari. I think Establishment is planning to elect Zardari (PPP) for the next 5 years with IMRAN in opposition.

Zardari is playing SMART

Yes that's the risk. PTI will be breaking PML(N) votes and not much of PPP. However, IK is not doing this on purpose. The problem is that relatively educated people used to vote for PML(N) and now would be voting for PTI. PPP used to get vote from illiterate and anti-state minded people and that will continue unless those people realize their mistakes.

There may be a big change in the situation though. If voting is electronic (based on NADRA) and if youngsters come out to vote, then there could be a huge change.... PTI may surprize everyone. I, being PTI supporter for 15 years, still think if this big change doesn't happen, PTI may not get huge lot of votes.... but again, if the change in voting mechanism happens, PTI can create a great surprise.

wlv303

Citizen

KHaN SaaHiB !!! daily aap ko sunta houn aap baatien achi kertay hain mugher kuch ker kay toh dekhyien naaa .

Yeh High Rating polls yaa strong Internet Support yaa News Anchors ka aap ko DISCUSS kerna yaaaa kuch Senior Journalists ka daily aap ker Essay hona aaaaap ko Election nehie jitwa sakta naaaa. Agar aisa hota toh Mr. Sheikh Rasheed NA-55 sey election WIN ker jatay....

Kuch Solid stance lein aur PPP - PML-Q - MQM kay voters ka bhi DIL jeetien sirf NAWAZ SHAREEF ko Clean Sweep ker kay kuch nehie honay wala... aap bhi kaheen PPP kay sath next election kay baad OATH na ley rahay houn ... I am scared Mr. KHAN.

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)

this host has stupid observation .. he himself is a mumy dady character .. fool see all his jalsas ... specialy the one in peshawar do u think those were mumy dady .. mumy dadis goes to paksitan army like yasir abbas .. .... pns mehran .. who cant save themself get rosponsibility to save country .. u mumy dady host how many time u have to been such jalsas .. and where were u in musharafs time ..

m3zaidi

Voter (50+ posts)

Good Interview, I like Khanzada and the way he conducts an interview. Well thought out, clear questions, moves forward very fast, and is not redundant.

Imran Khan, although i disagree on some of his policies but over all a good man, i can relate to him like a common man, he made mistakes in personal capacity without any ill intent toward others, thats why he learnt from his mistakes and is moving on. Secondly he is a normal human being, who has ambitions and wants to re create Pakistan internally. When it comes to Imran Khan, Pervez Musharraf, Haider Abbas Rizvi etc etc one doesn't have to think how their life would be, instead one can relate to how their life is, they see a thousand things in these men that one can relate to, these are common men of Pakistan who have started from scratch and worked their way up, although all of them have made mistakes and are not always right but we need people like these in our assemblies, people who we can reach out to and relate ourselves with. These people know a common mans problem because they've been through it, their families have been through it. These men know what tax collection is because they've paid it all life long, they know its benefits and what it can bring to Pakistan. These men know what electricity is all about, what health care system is all about, what education is all about, what municipal services are all about, what empowering the people is all about, what prosperity is all about and in the end they what how important a smile is for a person and how we are being deprived of it. Again these men were not always correct and even now they make mistakes and they are not 100% correct and will never be but still as I said they made mistakes without any ill intent, and that's why they moved on and learnt from them. The biggest evidence is that where ever they used their skills and put their foot, in all those areas they excelled and did good for the nation. My vote for Imran Khan and people like him.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

What IK is suggesting is right, i.e. under Article 190 army should support judiciary and get their decisions implemented but IK is forgetting that the Army is being lead by a third class person Gen. Ashfaq Pervez Kayani idiot, SOB... Army cannot do anything right until there is a revolt and PakArmy gets rid of all like Kayani, Pasha and other Corpse Commanders. I totally agree establishment is supporting PPP and reason is same as i have in the preceding sentences. Unfortunately, our people don't understand that loving PakArmy is different than letting them destroy the country. Kayani is just aweful guy and i was so mad when he was given extension..... while 90% of Pakistanis coming on TV were celebrating the extension, unfortunately. Kaise khulain gay Pakistanion kay dimagh>????????????

IK is right. Bhutto did a big mistake and that mistake costed him his life. He should have got the Hamood ur Rehman commission out as that would have rendered these SOB generals naked. Someone has to take that step. Similarly Nawaz Sharif didn't take the action and that costed him removal of his government. Therefore it is imp to be brave in the first place and avoid the unwanted things afterwards.

Wow, great answers by IK in response to anchor's questions.

Excellent anchor!!! This anchor should be appointed as a teacher for ARY's stupid Badami.

What a great guy....it's true that no one can ever buy IK.....

frenes

Re: To The Point With Shahzeb Khanzada 12th July 2011 - Imran Khan

Imran Khan NS ka naam itni bar lety hain k khud un ko dubara sey aik bhra leadr bna diya hai. plz khan sb ap Anti nawaz politic tu ker rhy hain magr Sindh, ar blochistan main b zra dhyan dey. Ap ney clean sweep ker b liya tu kiya yeh sary Pakistan main ho ga ya sirf Punjab main jesa k ap ki baton sey lag rha hai. U hv still chance to bring a huge change but for this opportunity u hv to change ur way of politics.

janbazali

i must say, the more i listen to him, the more i trust him

wah kia heeray jesa banda hai, aur hum is ki qadar nhe kertay

thankyou Imran Khan for everythng u have done for this nation

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)

Difficult questions but great answers!!

nsbabar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

yaar hai koi itna saaf go insan?good and straight questions but very nicelly repplied.hum sab kehtay haine kay khan sab kar kay dikhao array kia kar k dikhaine woh koi governament meine haine kia?im afraid khan sahib haan ji aap ne tou afraid hona hi hai kay kaheen yeh aa gia tou status co khatam ho jay ga coruption khatam ho jay gimulak ka naam duniya meine achha ho jay gamulak taraki ho jay gi hum log be ajeeb log haine inn haraam zaadoon ko elect kartay haine khud baad meine inn ko hi gaaliyaan daitay heine hum yeh kiyon bhool jatay haine kay hum iss jurm meine barabar kay shareek haine.hum ne sab ko aazmaa liya hai aab IK ko be ek baar aazma kay daikh lo.jahaan tak ppp aur pmln ki baat hai tou yeh kabi b nahi ho sakta k imran khan inn meine say kisi k saath mill jay kiyon kay woh har prograam meine kehtay haine kay woh kabi be kisi corupt kay saath nahi millaine gaye.

saifsaif

Minister (2k+ posts)

All his predictions came true about Pakistan and out of Pakistan. From the begining IK has challenged the most power full feudals,military,Mulla,mafia,corrupt powerful people,false political parties(MQM,PMLN,PPP,PMLQ,JUI) before some years ago it seemed imposible to defeat them but now it seems that this man IK has made it posible,IK is going to change destiny of Pakistanies(INSHAHALLAH).

Adeel

Founder

Finally someone asked different questions. Good Interview

anyie1

All those who voted for ppp and pmln have no right to come out on the streets to protest against anything they are doing wrong,,,,,,, they wanted this then why they are against all this situation. Once you desire for something,, and you get it then you have nothing to say against it or start finding faults in it ,,,,,,,,,, not wise.....( you gather money for seven years to buy BMW and when you get it ,,,,,,,,,,after having a few good rides you start complaining about its brake system or engine failure. should you not do some research about BMW before you buy it?) Just think............

binmahmood

Councller (250+ posts)

i must say, the more i listen to him, the more i trust him

wah kia heeray jesa banda hai, aur hum is ki qadar nhe kertay

thankyou Imran Khan for everythng u have done for this nation

Aisa heera hai k bus na poochyay.... Waheen paya jata tha jahan isai hona chahyay tha :)
Khair, mujhay samajh ye nae ata k ye banda kab seekhai ga. Agar awaam ki bhalaie chahta hai to kisi aik k sath comrpomise to ker bhai, awaam k liai. Laikin ye sshakhs bhi Parvez Musharref ki tarah anaa parast (egoist) hai. Nahi sudhrai ga ye....

Wo log jo vote division ki baat ker rahai hain un k liai NA-55 aik ghoonsai ki tarah hai. Why don't you understand k Polls aur Media main discuss honai se kuch nahi hota. Haroon Rasheed ko sath lene se kia hona hai bhai, uss se kuch hota to Nazir Naji ki deharyaan faltu na jaateen..

binmahmood

Councller (250+ posts)

All those who voted for ppp and pmln have no right to come out on the streets to protest against anything they are doing wrong,,,,,,, they wanted this then why they are against all this situation. Once you desire for something,, and you get it then you have nothing to say against it or start finding faults in it ,,,,,,,,,, not wise.....( you gather money for seven years to buy BMW and when you get it ,,,,,,,,,,after having a few good rides you start complaining about its brake system or engine failure. should you not do some research about BMW before you buy it?) Just think............

It was us, the PMLN voters, who came for CJ restoration, otherwise Imran Khan can do nothing but fruitless dharnaas.