To: Irresponsible Asma..

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Dear Asma,

You are unable to understand CJ Iftikhar Chaudhary because he is from the future and you are from the past. He is the wrath of Allah on the corrupt elite. May Allah keep him steadfast and stronger to continue this path. May Allah keep all those who are sincere to the country and destroy the enemies.

You are only fueling the fire and helping none other than those corrupt by giving them more amunition. Unfortunately what you are doing is going to help destroy an institution which is making so many people so proud with the courageous moves. You fail to realize that the government has completely failed and unable to deliver so judiciary had to step up.

I really hope you and few others like you come to your senses, and that happens soon.

S

shagi

Asma Jihangir is afraid from Islam (Islamo-phobic). Actually she remained UN Special Rapporteur in the past and clearly is an American and Indian stuge in Pakistan. She will never think in the benefit of Pakistan. She always invites conflicts. Remember she wrote a book as well, "Divine Sanction? The Hudood Ordinance" (1988, 2003). I can just laugh at her. She is stupid. If millions and billions of rupees have not eaten away by these industrialists plus polititions, Pakistan would have been in a much stronger position. If they remain in power then there is no hope for a common person's aspirations for basic health, education, transport clean water and safety. No government can afford it if corruption continues unchecked. Asma Jihanghir knows it but wanna creat a conflict. She work against the basic ideology of Pakistan.

S

shagi

It is so simple that there should be only one law for rich and poor. There is a well known Hadith in which Mohammad (SAW) said that ''God has destroyed many nations prior to you who had treated poor and rich with different set of laws (in todays language modern 'NRO').

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
shagi said:
Asma Jihangir is afraid from Islam (Islamo-phobic). Actually she remained UN Special Rapporteur in the past and clearly is an American and Indian stuge in Pakistan. She will never think in the benefit of Pakistan. She always invites conflicts. Remember she wrote a book as well, "Divine Sanction? The Hudood Ordinance" (1988, 2003). I can just laugh at her. She is stupid. If millions and billions of rupees have not eaten away by these industrialists plus polititions, Pakistan would have been in a much stronger position. If they remain in power then there is no hope for a common person's aspirations for basic health, education, transport clean water and safety. No government can afford it if corruption continues unchecked. Asma Jihanghir knows it but wanna creat a conflict. She work against the basic ideology of Pakistan.

yes you are right .actully the the problume is this that after these corrupt politicion.suprem court call all ngos head and can asked about the funds where the fund frome come and its used.they all ngos or many of them forgn funded and they all ways protect forgn agenda.
asma afraid frome ISLAM .why she not protest on drone and arranged a railly on this issues because this is amercan agenda.
cj zida abad, pakistan zinda abad.

tkaun

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Asma Jahangir have eroded her good image in the eyes of the people by critcizing the court's decision.when govt is not listening ,opposition is friendly, the last hope is judiciary. Please Lets have our hopes alive.

dilawar

Voter (50+ posts)
shagi............Jazzak Allah

motasimmasood

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Please!! at least be tolerant and listen to whatever anyone says and then react,,jumping on to conclusions with present mind- Fozia Wahab stratagy!!! , Asma Jahangir's not favouring NRO,, she's not favouring anyone,,, all she's saying is the methodology taken in judgement, the technical methodology that lawyers can understand better was wrong and it could have bad implications in future; and i believe her argument holds ground,,, rest everyone's right politicians are corrupt, of course they are but if another institution SOMEHOW gets into more power than is should be,, the situation will go worse-that's what happens every time military takes up power... of course we've all struggled for an idependant judiciary and i also played my role in their but thats our only hope and it has very little margin of error;; for a better understanding of situation please watch 22nd december capital talk and pay attention to what ALI AHMAD KURD says.... very important.
[awaztv:1ld1aqk8]http://85.17.177.80/Videos/CT//CT20091222.flv[/awaztv:1ld1aqk8][/quote]

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Motasim bhai,
Havn't they (likes of Asma & Kurd) jumped on the conclusion? They never waited for the detailed judgement either.

I already watched Hamid Mir's show and also heard Kurd's comments before my post. One thing we must realize that our government has failed and it is not doing anything for the people. Now that the SC has ruled, the government is spending all energies for nothing but to create chaos. Just imagine if they were cooperating with the judiciary, PPP would benefit so much they cannot imagine. Pakistan would have benefited. All they have to do is replace some ministers with others from PPP temporarily. What's wrong with that? They clear themselves and back to their jobs. They will earn so much respect from so many, at least from me. By not doing so they are confirming their crimes.

Asma, and now Kurd, are being very irresponsible at this fragile juncture by being so vocal with their harsh comments that they clearly seem to cross the boundaries of any respect for nation's highest courts, while creating or helping create chaos in the country - deliberately or otherwise.

People like Asma and Kurd are completely ignoring the situation we currently have, namely our ruling party and their corrupt, careless and provocative attitude. There is no governance at all. They are being paid for nothing, or actually to create more (lot more) trouble in the country than we already have.

They could have raised their concernes in soft respectful tones as well or better waited for the detailed judgements and let the nation digest what we already have.

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)
I don't know why Kurd is so pissed on the SC judges, but Asma looks everything through Islamo-phobic lenses.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
adslpxp2 said:
I don't know why Kurd is so pissed on the SC judges, but Asma looks everything through Islamo-phobic lenses.
I THINK KURD WANTS REWARD FOR HIS ROLE IN CJ MOVEMENT. FROM NOW ON ALL JUDGEMENTS SHOULD BE GIVEN AFTER CONSULTING HIM.

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
before i say anything here , i dont believe in personalities , but i do follow them and keep an eye on what theu doing and what they believe and sadly for them i have a little better memory than a normal person ..

i heard long time ago when i was residing in lahore and i just reproduce the words.. the rest is to the people and if possible to Asma to reply.

her husband is into carpet business .. or atleast he was ( since i m away for many years ).. what's her husband's religious affiliation .. and is it true he has been involved in child labour at his carpet warehouse ?

to cut it short what i heard ( i repeat i heard it ).. he is ahmadi as well ..

i know some of u will call me paranoid .. but its true somebody from the circle told me he is .. i leave it to u ..

May Allah save us from Munafaqeens

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
jaha tak mujy sumj aye ha asama bibi 2/3 days sa iss bat per he zoor day rhe han.ka jo 62/63 ha who theek nhai ha.or kal ka capital talk show ma be yahi bat ker rhe the.ka is sa zardari ko tu fariq nhai parta hum jaso ko fariq pary ga.
pakistan ma yahi masla ha.jub koye acha kam hony lagta ha os ke tang kechny choro ho jiyte han.
nro tha half log unhappy nro nhai ha half log unhappy.realy pakistani politics ke koye sumj nhai ayte .
every day new darma .
kise aik bary adamy ko tu phansi milni chye.ka phansi ke saza sirf awam ka liye ha.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
story4.gif

Assalam-o-alaikum
Read AHMED OWAIS ADVOCATE answers u will know whats the problem with Miss Asma Jehangir..
Hope it will clear some points in your minds.
Regards