To delay Elections!

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am afraid that in order to delay the election and create chaos in the country for this purpose only, the powers that be can go to any length. They tried to assasinate IK but after failing (Alhamdulillah) in this nefarious act they can do anything. I am feeling afraid for SS's life because AAZ is a close insider ally and so is Fazlu.Enough chaos can be purpoted by only a few bodies and SS is one of them. SS is important enough to be used for this end, and yet unimportant enough to be considered dispensible as far as I can understand from the political situation. Just my apprehension.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
They would kill Shehbaz because they don't want Khan. What a pathetic set of reasoning is left in your last functioning brain cell.

Siberite

I am afraid that in order to delay the election and create chaos in the country for this purpose only, the powers that be can go to any length. They tried to assasinate IK but after failing (Alhamdulillah) in this nefarious act they can do anything. I am feeling afraid for SS's life because AAZ is a close insider ally and so is Fazlu.Enough chaos can be purpoted by only a few bodies and SS is one of them. SS is important enough to be used for this end, and yet unimportant enough to be considered dispensible as far as I can understand from the political situation. Just my apprehension.

You should be celebrating the demise of your most staunch opponent. Why shedding crocodile tears ahead of time?

Kavalier

If they will eliminate, they will only go for IK, all other is in their pocket, even IK is also in their pocket but the mistrust is so much that they fear what will happen if IK comes in power and jf he opens up the murder and corruption cases.

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
With the judiciary on their side, I don’t think they need any adventure to delay elections. The establishment has promised Nawaz sharif to delay elections and arrest Imran khan (in reward of God knows what favor). They can change election results as we saw in Karachi.

Siberite

With the judiciary on their side, I don’t think they need any adventure to delay elections. The establishment has promised Nawaz sharif to delay elections and arrest Imran khan (in reward of God knows what favor). They can change election results as we saw in Karachi.
Tay Feer Na Hi Sumajhye ?

stargazer

They would kill Shehbaz because they don't want Khan. What a pathetic set of reasoning is left in your last functioning brain cell.
I must say your brain is not functioning, perhaps you forgot what happened to BB.
Well, stay happy with your thoughts. Ideas are frightening especially if they don't match intelligence.

stargazer

You should be celebrating the demise of your most staunch opponent. Why shedding crocodile tears ahead of time?
If only you had common sense! Alas.
SS is no one's opponent, he is a nincompoop puppet who can not even do a simple thing right with all the establishment backing him up. Don't make me laugh.
I do not have the power to predict, only try to see possibilities.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
I must say your brain is not functioning, perhaps you forgot what happened to BB.
Well, stay happy with your thoughts. Ideas are frightening especially if they don't match intelligence.
Get yourself a dictionary to learn the difference between an idea and a conspiracy theory. Oh, and speaking of intelligence, phew!

stargazer

Get yourself a dictionary to learn the difference between an idea and a conspiracy theory. Oh, and speaking of intelligence, phew!
Before you jump to topics you can not comprehend just try to understand what is being said. You might discover a few neurons alive.