Those who call him Sir!!! Excerpts from his book

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
These are some excerpts from the book of "His Highness" General Pervaiz Musharraf... The words he has used against 'Mohsin e Pakistan"... Wo shakhs jis kay hum bahaisiat e qoum qarazdar hain... jis kay ehsanon ka badla us ko hum nay budnaam ker kay utara..

I took some pains to take these out from his own book to show you what he says

Yaro Kuch to sharam kero...

ef7e8f19225988b142ef71d03c1a5f1e.JPG

Denying the Islamic Ideology...
3bf3a38161b6cf026dc2fa9e1880b15e.JPG

Portraying him as if he had done heineous crimes in hte past...

a2a04c5f432a6cabdeb0f223dea7f8a3.JPG

Mudslinging on Mohsin e Pakistan..

dfe496491960ff68f07f64c8a195e959.JPG

15896f438c529b65c36db36c9b1435e6.JPG

99fb25541355ed719a31c93605f48535.JPG

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Thos who call him Sir!!! Excerpts from his book

unfortunely all our politicans and supporters of [musharaf] have no guts to admit they were on the wrong side of the history therefore istead of admitting their mistake they are trying to cover up by giving false excuses and create a propoganda

all hands are dirty in this matter including mulla [fazl] and military therefore he will not face justice and we are destined for another marshal law in future and pakistan future is really mercuy at the moment

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)

I really dont care whether he is hanged or he dies his natural death...

What gives me immense pain... is we call a person with respect... who sold the the sons and daughters of the nation.. who disgraced those who love our country... who sold our land... who gave an NRO jis kay fruits hum President of Pakistan Asif Alli Zardari ki shakal main bhugat rahay hain...

Sharam hum ko mager nahin atee..........

Sir Musharraf Zindabad. Running the country for 8 years smoothly and engaging in war with enemies of Pakistan 3times being a brave soldier is far more difficult rather than making a nuclear bomb. I believe whatever Sir Musharraf did was in the favor of Pakistan.

Pakistan Zindabad
Musharraf Zindabad

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

Viewsoflahore said:
Sir Musharraf Zindabad. Running the country for 8 years smoothly and engaging in war with enemies of Pakistan 3times being a brave soldier is far more difficult rather than making a nuclear bomb. I believe whatever Sir Musharraf did was in the favor of Pakistan.

Pakistan Zindabad
Musharraf Zindabad
HELLO EVERYONE; WHAT MUSHARRAF DID WAS DIFFICULT THAN MAKING A NUCLEAR BOMB.
YES, IT SO DIFFICULT TO SING LAGI RAY TU SAY LAGI NAJAR SAIYAN LAGI

shoro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Viewsoflahore said:

Pakistan Zindabad
Musharraf Zindabad

Don't mind him friends, he has lost it from his posterior. gadha lol

ashfak143

Voter (50+ posts)

sagaciouscorpion said:
I really dont care whether he is hanged or he dies his natural death...

What gives me immense pain... is we call a person with respect... who sold the the sons and daughters of the nation.. who disgraced those who love our country... who sold our land... who gave an NRO jis kay fruits hum President of Pakistan Asif Alli Zardari ki shakal main bhugat rahay hain...

Sharam hum ko mager nahin atee..........

you r right brother! these stupid people are a problem for pakistan, they dont use their brains. lets suppose IF someone had supported musharraf before coming to know about his true face, whats wrong with correcting themselves now given the amount of proofs speaking against musharraf but they keeep on saying "mein na maanu". i wish there was their own sister/daughter rather than Dr Afia then we see how would they call him "SIR".
Follow the reality not your Ego, think about pakistan not parties,personalities

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Yar I dont say that everything he did was wrong... but his wrongs were more than his rights and were more gruesome... and above all... the govt which took over from his is worse than his tenure..no doubt about it... but people should stop calling him "sir" and should start being objective..

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)

Viewsoflahore said:

Pakistan Zindabad
Musharraf Zindabad

I am speechless too.Whatever you said here make me believe that you have some mental issues.Grow up man .Just go through your post once again and understand what did you say here.Man if we don't have the nuclear bomb ,Pakistan will be finished by now.You must feel proud that Pakistan is the only Islamic country in this world that have a nuclear bomb and this will be one of the decisive factors in the future conflicts.

A dictator who run the government on gun point for 8 years and ruin Pakistan in every way and twice enforced Martial law is better then the person who make a nuclear bomb that make Pakistan a country to talk to its enemies on equal terms

I feel pity for you man

Jiye Musharraf !!!

AQ Khan sold him self to north korea and iran for couple of dollars..... He sold the most important thing Pakistan ever had ...the secret to the nuclear...
AQ should be put on trial !!

Long Live Pakistan !

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
jiyepakistan said:
Jiye Musharraf !!!

AQ Khan sold him self to north korea and iran for couple of dollars..... He sold the most important thing Pakistan ever had ...the secret to the nuclear...
AQ should be put on trial !!

Long Live Pakistan !

C'mon yar... do you believe any single pakistani can export centrifuges all over the world... on his own? if yes... I am surprised...

If AQ Khan made a lot of money.. then what is he doing in Pakistan... and if Musharraf was such a Muhaibbe watan and brave soldier... why did he run away?????

Secondly what about Musharraf... he sold the sons and daughters of this nation to the US... He sold our lands...He sold our country to Zardari the dakait... in the form of NRO?? and yet you support him...He killed innocent daughters of this nation in Lal Masjid... and you support him...

I am surprised again...

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
Salam 2 all Brothers & Sisters

Sab se phele tou anti mushraff logon ko bata doon ke Mayus Hone ki Zarorat nahi hai

aur abh Supporter of Mushraff walo ko yeh bhi bata doun ke mushraff bakshe nahi jaen gai humme ais parliment aur judiciary se koi umeed nahi hai ke woh mushraff ke khilaaf kuch karein gai aur agar kuch karna bhi chahiye tou nahi kar sakein gai q k mushraff apne sab sai baree supporter [altaf] ke sheher mein hi challe gia hai lekin Allah ki Lathi beawaz hai dehkta hai ke tum bhi kese bache lete hoo hoo aisko

naveed66

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
??? ????! ???? ??? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??? ????? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??????
CJ
?? ??????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ????? ?? ???? ????? ????