This time India 'stole' ISPR song "Pakistan Zindabad"

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Large number of Indian hits are copied from Pakistan, one of them is my favorite which these thieves stole.

For some of those copies here is the link to see how these thieves who cant create anything but just steal.

Oh when life drags you down, open youtube and search for 'pritam chor' and play the Indian song, pause, guess from where it was copied, play to check the correct answer and voila! Such fun. fun.. You know that game right, I can't be the only one playing it..
Right?
But it's so much fun..

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No.. No.. No..
And how do you know this..
O em ji
Apparently 90s was the decade before internet went mainstream and anything and everything still worked..
Still.. No..
A single search query took me straight to it. It's not just the 90's, they're insolent enough to do it even now.
I can't forgive them for ripping off some of my fav arabic songs.

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't forget national anthems. They turned Hatikva into a fricking patriotic song lmao for some self aggrandizing bollycrap.
Oh wow
Sick jam
Then again, if bhojpuri music is their idea of original then maybe they do need to copy massive quantities of music left right and center to keep the largest film industry, somehow afloat.. Sad sods