This is not our War - Pakistan Soldier

A

arshad_lahore

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFoQIwtDaVQ[/video]

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
This might was american war in the past but those bloody rascals have started killing our muslims. Ask the families of innocent muslims who were killed for no reason by these blood suckers and they will tell u who is our enemy and whos fight we are fighting.This is our war till those bloody mullahs are killed or leave our country.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
contra said:
Isn't As-Sahab, Al Qaeda's channel???
I think it is internet based...

Yeah, I remember pakistani Government made you the propaganda incharge of Al quaeda channel. Do you remember or not ?
For the other brother who said it was American war in the past, Just look around and see where the support for this war is coming from. India, America, Eu, England and others. If I am not mistaken , these are all great friend of Pakistan.They couldn't stop laughning Muslims killing each other. The more you kill, the more help you will get.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
So you want to say we have to keep sitting and let these fanatics kill more pakistanis. But we dont have to fight back just because they say they are muslims. these blood suckers are not muslims not even humans. They are bloody killers and there is no other way to deal with them but to kill them. That is how it was done by Hazrat Ali (SAW) when a group of muslims(kharjis ) started killing other muslims to impose there version of islam. And Hazrat Ali had fight them and told the muslims to kill them all.
No one has the right to impose there thoughts on others. Neither these fanatics who i think are only killers and nothing else.

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
usm100 said:
So you want to say we have to keep sitting and let these fanatics kill more pakistanis. But we dont have to fight back just because they say they are muslims. these blood suckers are not muslims not even humans. They are bloody killers and there is no other way to deal with them but to kill them. That is how it was done by Hazrat Ali (SAW) when a group of muslims(kharjis ) started killing other muslims to impose there version of islam. And Hazrat Ali had fight them and told the muslims to kill them all.
No one has the right to impose there thoughts on others. Neither these fanatics who i think are only killers and nothing else.

Kharjis at the time of Hazrat Ali (razialllahu anhu) = present days Taliban and Al Qaeda
Hazrat Ali (riaziallah u anhu) = ???????? :?: :?: :?:

Zaidi Qasim

such bolo said:
usm100 said:

Kharjis at the time of Hazrat Ali (razialllahu anhu) = present days Taliban and Al Qaeda

As I have posted in another place, In order to compare your system with Hazrat ali, you also need to have a vision of Hazrat Ali, You also need to have a justice of Hazrat Ali.You think, Kiyani, Zardari have that vision ? Do you think the current Pakistani system can even come close to the Khilafat of Hazrat Ali ? Meaningless words don't produce anything . You can utter all you want from the history of Islam, but never compare your current policies to those of Hazrat Ali's Khilafat. You don't have any visionary among your leaders. They are foreign agents and have a foreign vision, Not an Islamic vision. As I also said that this is something your leadership have sow along with American.The nation is busy bearing the consequences of those policies.To me they are using people as a switch. Off again , on again.

Such Bolo has rightly question marked the leader.Is anyone can fill this blank ?

such bolo

Zaidi Qasim said:
[quote="such bolo":nm0p4gf7]
usm100 said:

As I have posted in another place, In order to compare your system with Hazrat ali, you also need to have a vision of Hazrat Ali, You also need to have a justice of Hazrat Ali.You think, Kiyani, Zardari have that vision ? Do you think the current Pakistani system can even come close to the Khilafat of Hazrat Ali ? Meaningless words don't produce anything . You can utter all you want from the history of Islam, but never compare your current policies to those of Hazrat Ali's Khilafat. You don't have any visionary among your leaders. They are foreign agents and have a foreign vision, Not an Islamic vision. As I also said that this is something your leadership have sow along with American.The nation is busy bearing the consequences of those policies.To me they are using people as a switch. Off again , on again.

Such Bolo has rightly question marked the leader.Is anyone can fill this blank ?[/quote:nm0p4gf7]

brother zaid qasmi thats what i wanted to point out what you have mentioned....It is true that number of Pakistanis are angry over Taliban's attitude or over the way they have chosen for themselves (I am too angry) but at the same time I personally feel that "Talia do haath se bajti hai" our government/USA are equally responsible for the present blood shed in Pakistan. or I should say they are only responsible.

when I ask people that what should be done at this crucial time they say "let the government eliminate the so called Taliban" but I think these people are wrong and I believe that Taliban are not going to be eliminated until unless we dont get out of so called war on terror.

We believe that USA/UK are not our friends at all and they never will be...they are deceiving us they are our enemies...they are telling our government to kill Taliban and they are giving us money for this purpose and on the other hand they are providing Taliban with Arms and ammunition (thats what I believe) India is also playing his role to destabilize Pakistan.

But there are people who think that by just getting USA out of our affairs would solve the problem... it is not true as well... as I know the Taliban mentality, they are addicted of Power, they will never accept conditions laid down by government... they will always try to dictate government even if we declare irrelevance with USA...so USA and Taliban/Alqaeda both needs to be handled.

We will have to say NO to USA and NO to Taliban...those who say NO to Taliban and YES to USA they are wrong and those who say NO to USA and YES to Taliban they are wrong too.. I think that is the only solution...

such bolo

Bismillah ir Rahman ir Raheem,

Role of our government is very important too...

We are supposed to be treated by our Government as we are treated by our Mother (in the words of Aitzaz Ahsan "Riyasat hogi Maan k jesi)...

Can we say that indiscriminate killings in tribal areas by our Army and Drone is like the attitude of a Mother????

Killings of innocent people in tribal areas on the name of "collateral damage" by our Army and Drones is like the attitude of a Mother???

Using Gunship helicopters and F-16 within our territory is like the attitude of a mother???

To put in a nut shell, strategy of Pakistan Army or Government is not our strategy but it is the strategy dictated by USA....and Government of USA can not and will not treat people of Pakistan as "Mother".

Zaidi Qasim

Brother Such Bolo, I am 100 % agreed with you what you just said.My beef is with the armed forces of Pakistan and from the different point of view.let me explain what I really want to say. I will give you an anology to make it easy for those who do not understand this mess. As muslim we all agree what whatever the Isrealis are doing with Palestinians , is morally and ethically wrong.They have pinned them in to the small pockets, divided them within groups and targetting them whenever they can find them within the Palestinian territories. They use unmanned plane, manned plane and strike palestinians with American made missiles.We all condemed them and understand when Palestinians strike them with suicide Bombs. Since, it is common understanding that Palestinians do not have sophisticated planes to strike Isreali Targets.
Now, Try this anology to our Tribal Areas with some exeptions. In The neighboring border, There are Muslim who reside with them. Pakistani Army have control of the area and it is not occupied territory. There are obviously some trouble makers ( according to American officials) hidding in these areas. American send these drones which kill innocent and guilty alike.They do not make any distinction. Pakistani army doesn't want to stop them attacking Pakistani territories and voilate their airspace(may be too scred of the American ) instead of protesting, they collaborate with American attacks while knowning full well that there are innocent lives being lost lot more than real terrorists. There was this teenage who was planting espinoage devices and getting paid some 150 or 200 dollars per device. When he was caught ,he admitted that he knowingly planted these devices to the wrong places and as the result, lot of innocents people lost their lives.
Now my question to the Pakistani armed forces and the Pakistani foreign Agents is this. Are these areas do not belong to Pakistan ? Do the people living in these areas do not need the protection of Pakistani army against foreign strikes ? You know that these strickes generated so nuch hatred in the area since innocent people lost their lives. There is a traditional revenge metallity among these tribal people which turned against Pakistani Army. Because they see them fully cooperating with Americans to attack their area.That hatred is the one which now spilled right in to our cities and lot more innocents lost their lives within our cities.And then the rest was filled with atatcks on Wazirsitan on American desire.

This should have been addressed before. and frankly, I think there were lots of agreements signed with local population but it was outrightly rejected by American after it went to them for the review.

Now, you decide who is ruling our country ? I bet you if we stand against these Amercian strickes , then these same people who are coming in to our cities blowing themselves, will head towards Talibans and Al quaeda and will drive them out of their area.But you have to change your perception of American leakeys first. Which I think is very hard for current leadership of Politicians and Army.

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
ohh come on guyz
Tell me , if they are Kharjis, so!!! do we have an Eiman level equavallent to that of opponent at that time ? (Naooz O Billa) !!! Answer is No!! So if we are telling them Khirjis so (Asif zardari, musharraf, gillani, me or you... Are we the one you are saying , having eiman level eguavallent of Hazrat Ali(KAW) Naooz o Billa.
its a shame to compare these terrorists with any of Mohammad's (PBUH) students (Sahabas) & we are nobody to judge which one of those were right & wrong.. a misjudgement or a single wrong word from your mouth can put us in the core of the hell ~(God Forbidden).
Secondly !! Lets suppose or believe that this is 100% genuine video, so every body has his right of opinion so if you have shown this video, then their chief's (Army Cheif) video should also be shown who tells these crimanals a terrorist... I have seen many videos where our servicemens morale is at its best ... So what's a point of putting these kind of videos ...,
Also please watch this programe , quite usefull you shall found ..
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=11518&p=43987&hilit=mutabiq#p43987

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
This so called war is un winable only with bullet u can never win solely using bullets u need a political solution to this problem as long as usa and india have presense in afghanistan pak can never win this war and its just plain and simple waste of muslim life on both sides taliban misguided muslims and pak army american agents so how can u win only by using love and winning their hearts and minds
british fight 80 years in waristan and they have to pull out how come pakistan army in his current crruppt generals only good for beating up innocent people and providing plots and making DHa housing schemes and holding on to 65 % of pakistan GDP can win this its impossible to win this war this way

if american and 40 nato countries cant win in afghanistan with their technology and money how can country like pakistan who even cant pay his soliders with out american aid can won this

we still have time TO wake up and Use our brains before its too late did they won in east pakistan?????????/ telll me if they did where is east pakistan now??????????????

Azad

Councller (250+ posts)
This is,was,will never ever be our war. Disarm Hizb -Ullah than what u say, the pity lebenesse govt had not a courage for a single shot...ArmoPolito is the same people..brdrz r brdrz...let there be mediation in between them, No no dont do like that, keonke Hum tum ko Dollar deinga

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
hnuter555 said:
This so called war is un winable only with bullet u can never win solely using bullets u need a political solution to this problem as long as usa and india have presense in afghanistan pak can never win this war and its just plain and simple waste of muslim life on both sides taliban misguided muslims and pak army american agents so how can u win only by using love and winning their hearts and minds
british fight 80 years in waristan and they have to pull out how come pakistan army in his current crruppt generals only good for beating up innocent people and providing plots and making DHa housing schemes and holding on to 65 % of pakistan GDP can win this its impossible to win this war this way

if american and 40 nato countries cant win in afghanistan with their technology and money how can country like pakistan who even cant pay his soliders with out american aid can won this

we still have time TO wake up and Use our brains before its too late did they won in east pakistan?????????/ telll me if they did where is east pakistan now??????????????
Buddy !!! Agreed , Not this one , but no war can be won without winning the heart of the effectees, So public heart must b lighted.... Now as you said that there should be a political solution, "YES" there should be a discussion,,,, But with whom ? . If you record the track since 2001 because of incompetency of our leadership (still contineus) migration of these peoples from afghanistan was totally ignored, All Maliks (Tribal Leaders) were killed one by one... then government tried to do some deals, those failed because of inconsistent policy of goverment where they took favour of some local tribes for military operations & then retreated without accomplishment of targets. In revenge these militants killed tribal leaders of those tribes....
If for a moment we trust that government is sincere at this time & they have a proper plan to cope with this , then Tell me whom they should speak ? there are many militant groups , all of them have different demands ,just one demand in common (Kill & terrorise Civilians)... Trust me buddy they have nothing to do with islam" None of these guys is a recommended or known Scholor"

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes offcourse Wazir Tribes are patriotic (They are a Pakistani army without pay). I don't think this war is against them, rather a strategy should be adopted to hospitalise there IDP's like we saw for the people of saw to some extent.
Also Yes till these indians and americans are there in afghanistan there cant be a white pigeon......

But "ALLAH" is watching over us, the only solution is astaghfaar... We didnt learned from a sample of azaab "an earthquake in Kashmir" where ALLAH manoevered rocky mountains as well as the tall buildings in islamabad,,.. But afsoos we do not learns....
I Think this is another Azaab (Fear, Terrorism, sense of in security, hunger).

May ALLAH help my country & give people a right direction
Amen

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
No matter, how hard you try to convince that it is our war. It will never be.

US drones killed 100s of civilians and Pak army helicopter bombing did the same. That's how this war came to existence.

My heart cries every day I hear someone getting killed in our country.

It's so obvious that the people aren't with the government on this so called war on terror.

Its actually a war OF terror on our own people.

Stop it or Faasley barhtey jaein gey!

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
lahori said:
No matter, how hard you try to convince that it is our war. It will never be.

US drones killed 100s of civilians and Pak army helicopter bombing did the same. That's how this war came to existence.

My heart cries every day I hear someone getting killed in our country.

It's so obvious that the people aren't with the government on this so called war on terror.

Its actually a war OF terror on our own people.

Stop it or Faasley barhtey jaein gey!
OK buddy..!!!!
Agreed & my heart squeezes all blood thourh my eyes....
But tell me whats a solution.. Keeping in mind "THe competency of Government & Military Leadership"
?

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now dont tell...
Change the government
Change the military leadership
Apply Sharia in every part of the country
stop hate & Educate people...

Well all these things are ideal, But do you think , we can wake up next morning with these blessings? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

just Astaghfaar is the soulution......

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
We need a government that truely represent us, the Pakistani people.

Zardari being made the president of Pakistan is probably the biggest crime in world's democratic history!

Musharaf ko doob marna chahye....to save himself he sold the country and people of Pakistan.

Now how can zardari do anything but what those zionist and curusaders want him to do.

He is taking the country to the brink of destruction.

He put us in noman's land. We started the fight that we can't stop now. If we stop, we lose If we don't we are still the losers.

The first step is to get rid of Zardari asap.

Other ppp members need to stand up some how and throw over Zardari or we must have mid term elections.

people need to stand up and make their our voices heard. We can't just quitely watch them people being butchered and murdered