This is not our War - Pakistan Soldier

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
ALLAH knows better who is right or wrong,may ALLAH help true fighters we have no need to discuss our leaders role becoz we know they are greedy as crow and as dumb as a statue,they don,t have any power more then as v have.

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
This clip is such a load of crap. Firstly, Contra is right this clip is from Al-Qaeda based internet channel. Al-Qaeda used to drop off tapes at the TV stations previously and now it simply uploads the videos on this website. Google As-sahab.

Also, the soldier never said that this is not our war. The words for the captions/subtitles were chosen conveniently to choose the translator's message. For example, the soldeir said the sucess of the mission will not be "easy" but the captions said the it will be "difficult." If you guys turn the voulme off and just read the captions, you will clearlyunderstand who is talking. Also, we are not clear from the clip whether the injured person was a taliban or a soldier. The captions and the interview will fit for either. I'll take the word of the poster and assume that the person was a soldier. Assuming that he was a soldier then indeed he said that Taliban hates us because we adopt American policy. We don't know what other questions were asked before or after this clip. The other questions and answers could have been as follows:

Q - Do you think that this war has now become Pakistan's war?
A - Yes

Q - How do you see your contribution towards this war?
A - I would sacrifice my second eye for my country.

We need a complete clip to infer on the topic. Also a lot of army soldiers are VOLUNTEERING to go from the east border of Pakistan to the west. It simply shows their will to defeat the Talibans.

Indeed USA is no friend of Pakistan and is looking for its own objectives. However, now Pakistan and USA's objectives have become the same.
While you guys and I were sitting in comfy chairs in front of our computers, the Talibans were blowing up girls' school in Pakistan and beheading people who had the slightest difference from their ideologies.

A GEO show, "Jirga", video was posted in this very forum in which a captured Taliban said that it's OK to bomb the schools of innocent children. There is no such thing as the innocent children. Yet people on this forum defend the Taliban. They defend by saying they are our own people. These animals are not our own people. If you like their version of Islam so much then why don't you go and live in Waziristan. Have some fun, behead a Pakistani or two.

People give examples of Palestine. Here is a news flash. Pakistan can't do anything about Palestine. Logistically and politically it is impossible. Palestine is surrounded by Arab states. They would not like a non-arab intervention. Also these states are sold out. Yes......sold out. They talk the talk but don't walk the walk. IF Pakistan even want to fly over their air space they will cause the problems and take the US and Israeli side. On the other hand, when it comes to Al-Qaeda and Taliban they launder money to Afghanistan and Pakistan to support their version of Islam. Why don't these rich people do the same with in their own countries? Start the revolution from there.P

Pakistan has a lot of enemies. Right now the one which imposes the greatest threat is Taliban. Pakistan does not have the resources to deal with all the enemies simultaneously. Indeed their will be lives lost. It is inevitable. Name me a war in which no innocent lives were lost.

There was a video posted on this forum regarding the IDPs from Swat who returned to the father's owned school. At the end the father was not happy because the army used their school as a bunker to fight the Talibans. Some holes were drilled through the walls to confront the Talibans and note pads were used by the soldiers to put down their thoughts which could have been their last moments. Let me get this straight...........soldiers risked their lives fighting the Taliban and protecting your property. They had to use your property as a camouflage. The soldiers didn't know whether they will be alive tomorrow or not and therefore used some of your notepads to put down their feelings which helped them to relax. Eventually, the soldiers leave with some damage to your property and left a note that you should have not allowed the Taliban to take over Swat and you are partly responsible. Let me ask you all pro Taliban people, what is wrong with that? Let me also ask, how many lives has this school owner saved? Better yet what has this school owner done for Pakistan to expect so much out of Pakistan? Wasn't it people of Swat who wanted to have dialogues with these goons? Didn't these goons disrespect the dialogues and the government made a fool out of itself? From where did the Sufi get support? Did you see the numbers in his rallies? Were they all outsiders? Where was this teacher when people were being beheaded in Swat? Why didn't he complain and stood up for those innocent people? Why couldn't he figure out between the friends and the enemies?

The people of these violence infested places in Pakistan are as responsible for the situation as the army and the government are? Blaming the whole thing on USA, Pakistani Government and the army will be extremely unfair. If one claims that they want to invite Osama bin Ladin as a guest to Pakistan (Muslim Khan) then they should live up to the consequences.

Pakistan is changing now. The First solution to all this problem is that there should be no FATA. No jirgas. Everything should be under the government writ. All people of Pakistan under One Pakistan and only Pakistanies.

I am sorry if I offended someone. But making inferrences on edited/tocuhed clips is very unPakistani. Pakistanis are more intelligent than that.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am sorry if I offended someone. But making inferrences on edited/tocuhed clips is very unPakistani. Pakistanis are more intelligent than that.[/quote]

It is very painful to hear the truth and Iam being Pakistani will never allow the half truth prevails.

Couple of things first, Contra is right not only now and he will be right all along on this jorney which the political leadership of Pakistan has taken with the collaboration of their army and the supports from American.

I will definately praise the American for cleverly bringing this war and able to make it our own.I could tell you the story of a Pakistani soldier's father who refused to take the deadbody of his son only because he was fighting his own people when he died. It was perhaps only 6 months ago. One has to ask the question that how come within a few Months this war has become our own war ? I guess the streotyped answer will be these suicide bombers made it our war .Very Logical, I will say. However, why these prople turned around on their own masters and bit them in their ass ? I don't have to answer that.You guys are wise you can chose your pick.

Second, I made references of Palestinian and used it as an anology to make it easy to understand our plight.It was not a beg to ask for the Pakistani support for Palestinian. I now that the Pakistani leadership is too busy solving and ass licking American to pay any attention anywhere else. They are incapable to handle their own situation let alone they will extend a hand to other Muslims around the wrold for their support.

I also wrote about the American Violation of Pakistani airspace with the collaboration of Pakistani Army. This is the main bone of contention which is not easily swallowed by supporter of Pakistan army since there is no logic, no justification and no moral support to have your own people on the mercy of foreign air attacks in which innocent people are knowingly killed.

As every Pakistani is fed up with this voilence and pray for the lasting peace, I do not leave this matter on the back of Corrupt leaders and army Generals. I want full accountability of every action which we took now will not come back to haunt us for years to come as it had been the case in the past. I do not trust Pakistani army Generals and Politicians.Pakistani people lost their trust on them as well.Say no to Taliban, no to American and no to American agents who sold this country to them for years in the past and many more years to come in the future.

tmukhtar

Voter (50+ posts)
@sher_khan you are spot on with your analysis.

This incomplete clip is part of smear campaign against Pak Army and specially to disregard the ultimate sacrifice which Pakistani soldiers are giving in eradicating Terrorist Talibans. I tell you, these hate spewers have no other objective but to divide the nation and create confusion. These terrorist support mongers will come with all kind of stories ranging from child setting up homing devices to son's dead body not accepted by his father, but they will also accept that US has cleverly planted this war in Pakistan. They will dig deep to unearth black stories of the past to stereotype Pakistan Army and will take out their hatred and show tenacity with empty slogans that they will not let off Pak Army without accountability. If you dont agree with them they will pull out analogy of an occupied territory which has been divided by UNO to impress their irrational statements. Then they will boast as if they have done something over the weight. After all this just to dramatize their wisdom abit more, they will tell you say no to Taliban, say no to US and say no to US agents.

They will never question and criticized terrorist Talibans who compromised and are still compromising Pakistans sovereignty by crossing the border to fight others war and when attacked with drones they hide amongst the local population. You know why because they are filthy and guilty of supporting Terrorist Talibans themselves. These hate spewer actually admire Terrorist Taliban as an Islamic icon, otherwise why would they have fabricated stories of Pak Soldiers dead body which was not accepted by his father but they will not tell you that their coward masters are using people as human shield against counter-attacking drones. Such is the reality of their determination not to have half-truth ever again. Surely still it does not justify drones attacks and Pakistan Govt or Armys collaboration with US which must end at once but these hate-mongers will never say dont fish in others water.

I will not thrash the word analogy to justify my opinion but would like to say that I can post here many clips of Saudis who have now denounced Al Qaeda and are willingly cooperating with Saudi Government. Many are working with Saudi forces in ongoing military offence for hunting down and eradicating their former comrades who used Islam to further their agenda to capture government. You know why change of heart happen, because they dont want Saudi Arabia to become part of US War on Terror and they deemed it necesary not to align with violent campaigns. These newly-christened (meaning those who have denounced violence) Saudis promised (on Al-Arabia TV) to nation that they will not infiltrate other countries borders, nor will assist any violent campaigns which would hurt Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and will fight soulder to shoulder with Saudi forces to kill opportunists.

But in Pakistan, one, our government(s) are total shame and so called leaders are nincompoops for sure, and secondly we have people with evil mentalities who love to boast of their individualism by criticizing the Pak Army efforts to combat bloody Terrorist Talibans who are inviting foreign forces to come attack Pakistan.

At the end one wonders, right lets say no to Taliban, say no to US and say no to US agents but then what....how to stop those who are killing innocent Pakistani people???? What's the guarantee that changing policy from military offence to political dialogue will stop the attacks within Pakistan? And Specially how to say no to localized Taliban Terrorist supporters who are living amongst us and using their cheque books day in an day out to further the agenda of terrorists?

I am of the opinion that taking head-on to all evil and terrorist elements within Pakistan is the only way forward. How it could be or need to be done is quite debatable but its need and the role of Pak Army can not be denied and specially the ultimate sacrifices our soldiers are giving should be honoured as they are trying to keep our lives safe.

Pakhtoonkhwa Zindabad
Pakistan Payyandabad

Tahir Mukhtar

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
JazakAllah Sher Khan. Great spot on post. May Allah(SWT) give us the wisdom to understand things. This As-Sahab is a Khariji/Takfiri Al-Qaeda Channel. This channel has no credibility just like Zardari has no credibility. So, there is no need to become an emotional fool here.

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bismillah ir Rahman ir Raheem

I would recommend to watch the following clip and here Imran Khan has rightly described the situation and I think Zaid Qasmi would also agree with Imran Khan's stand in this clip.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UXlJuyRddg&feature=player_embedded#at=190[/video]

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bismillah ir Rahman ir Raheem

In the beginning it looked like you are against the opinion of Zaid Qasmi and others but in the end you came up with the same thing and question which zaid qasmi has raised:

But in Pakistan, one, our government(s) are total shame and so called leaders are nincompoops for sure, and secondly we have people with evil mentalities who love to boast of their individualism by criticizing the Pak Army efforts to combat bloody Terrorist Talibans who are inviting foreign forces to come attack Pakistan.

How can the role of Pak Army be considered as sacred and faultless as they are operating under "the nincompoops leaders"

At the end one wonders, right lets say no to Taliban, say no to US and say no to US agents but then what....how to stop those who are killing innocent Pakistani people???? What's the guarantee that changing policy from military offence to political dialogue will stop the attacks within Pakistan? And Specially how to say no to localized Taliban Terrorist supporters who are living amongst us and using their cheque books day in an day out to further the agenda of terrorists?

Your question "how to stop those who are killing innocent Paksitani people??" has got many solutions like:

1) Dialogue

(means try to convince them that please stop killing Pakistanis, we are muslims and your brothers etc. etc. but I dont think it would work at all, Taliban considers all those who are supporting USA as Kafir and they have waged war against America as well as against his allies and USA is their enemy No. 1 and his allies are part of USA for them, until unless USA does not go out of Afghanistan it is almost impossible to stop them or finish them, you may ask question that if these Taliban are fighting against USA and his allies then why are they killing innocent people of Pakistan through suicide bombing.. their answer is same as yours, they call it "collateral damage" :shock: :shock: :shock: the same collateral damage which is being done by "DRONES")

2) GO AMERICA GO
(If it means that we need to detach ourselves from USA and his policies, then I would say it would solve 80% of your problem but still you will have to tackle these Taliban)

3) Army operation with gun ship helicopters and F-16
(through this type of operation we are not going to get any result at all, temporarily we may get some relief but in the long term the problem will be there and suicide bombings will never end. on the contrary this operation would produce more Talibans and more suicide bombers... as these operations would result in more civil casualties (collateral damage :shock: ) which should not be acceptable to any true muslim as well as true Pakistani).

4) GO AMERICA GO and Army intelligence operation without using fighter planes and gun ship helicopter as well as counseling based dialogue with moderate Taliban through Ulema e Deen and reputable personalties....

In my opinion 4th one is the only solution... rest Allah knows better

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
tmukhtar said:
@sher_khan you are spot on with your analysis.

This incomplete clip is part of smear campaign against Pak Army and specially to disregard the ultimate sacrifice which Pakistani soldiers are giving in eradicating Terrorist Talibans. I tell you, these hate spewers have no other objective but to divide the nation and create confusion.1 These terrorist support mongers will come with all kind of stories ranging from child setting up homing devices to son's dead body not accepted by his father, but they will also accept that US has cleverly planted this war in Pakistan. They will dig deep to unearth black stories of the past to stereotype Pakistan Army and will take out their hatred and show tenacity with empty slogans that they will not let off Pak Army without accountability. If you dont agree with them they will pull out analogy of an occupied territory which has been divided by UNO to impress their irrational statements. Then they will boast as if they have done something over the weight. After all this just to dramatize their wisdom abit more, they 2-will tell you say no to Taliban, say no to US and say no to US agents.

They will never question and criticized terrorist Talibans who compromised and are still compromising Pakistans sovereignty by crossing the border to fight others war and when attacked with drones they hide amongst the local population. You know why because they are filthy and guilty of supporting Terrorist Talibans themselves. These hate spewer actually admire Terrorist Taliban as an Islamic icon, otherwise why would they have fabricated stories of Pak Soldiers dead body which was not accepted by his father but they will not tell you that their coward masters are using people as human shield against counter-attacking drones. Such is the reality of their determination not to have half-truth ever again. Surely still it does not justify drones attacks and Pakistan Govt or Armys collaboration with US which must end at once but these hate-mongers will never say dont fish in others water.

I will not thrash the word analogy to justify my opinion but would like to say that I can post here many clips of Saudis who have now denounced Al Qaeda and are willingly cooperating with Saudi Government. Many are working with Saudi forces in ongoing military offence for hunting down and eradicating their former comrades who used Islam to further their agenda to capture government. 3-You know why change of heart happen, because they dont want Saudi Arabia to become part of US War on Terror and they deemed it necesary not to align with violent campaigns. These newly-christened (meaning those who have denounced violence) Saudis promised (on Al-Arabia TV) to nation that they will not infiltrate other countries borders, nor will assist any violent campaigns which would hurt Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and will fight soulder to shoulder with Saudi forces to kill opportunists.

I am of the opinion that taking head-on to all evil and terrorist elements within Pakistan is the only way forward. How it could be or need to be done is quite debatable but its need and the role of Pak Army can not be denied and specially the ultimate sacrifices our soldiers are giving should be honoured as they are trying to keep our lives safe.

Pakhtoonkhwa Zindabad
Pakistan Payyandabad

Tahir Mukhtar

As It is a fact that those who won't wake up from sleeping, there are those who like to keep them sleeping .
let me disect the main points of the above writer .

1- Prove these facts are wrong, or exaggerated. sealing your ears will not change them.
2- Saying no to all those trouble maker is wrong ? Get ready for another decades of bloodshed and trouble. This is precisely what happened when the army Generals were allowed to set future policies of Pakistan.
3- Saudi rabia avoiding to be used as American agents ? I can only laught at the innocency of this sentence.If you believe that then, I don't have words to exchange with you.